Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-06-2006, 02:58 PM   #681
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

BasketballFootballHockeyBlernsball, that's the correct order. Although I must admit that Hockey was higher than Football before the lockout(just barely). And Blernsball was above Hockey before the strike(of course back then it was BFBH).

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 09-06-2006 at 03:05 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2006, 03:26 PM   #682
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol Blernsball

(is that the correct spelling? i have no idea...)
Old 09-06-2006, 03:51 PM   #683
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I move & finally get my Internet up after 4 days & the first thing I read is the players are mad at Tom Hicks for his Norm interview. Good God. Do you ever get the feeling the players don't much care for playing for this organization that is constantly going through the media to criticize them?
Old 09-07-2006, 08:30 AM   #684
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, for those of us that were discussing the GMJ wall catch very early in this thread, Sportscenter named its top ten web gems of all time, and GMJ's was number three.

So, Nashty, I guess it was pretty special after all.

Also, 5-0, the only outfield catch that they rated higher than GMJ's was......Edmond's catch that I referenced.

Ozzie's play with the Padres was the #1 of all time.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:50 AM   #685
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
BTW, for those of us that were discussing the GMJ wall catch very early in this thread, Sportscenter named its top ten web gems of all time, and GMJ's was number three.

Also, 5-0, the only outfield catch that they rated higher than GMJ's was......Edmond's catch that I referenced.

Its a matter of opinion, honestly after watching it last night i was even less impressed, it was an amazing catch dont get me wrong but he was pretty slow for a center fielder. Most get there alot easier and make it an easier catch. Plus if you pay attention he gets a bad jump.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:57 AM   #686
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Its a matter of opinion, honestly after watching it last night i was even less impressed, it was an amazing catch dont get me wrong but he was pretty slow for a center fielder. Most get there alot easier and make it an easier catch. Plus if you pay attention he gets a bad jump.
Yeah, after watching it I think I would put GMJ's above it as well.

But it was still pretty amazing. Line drives hit directly over your head are the toughest plays in the outfield.

I mainly brought this up for Nashty, but I wanted to get my dig in on you as well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 09-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #687
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, after watching it I think I would put GMJ's above it as well.

But it was still pretty amazing. Line drives hit directly over your head are the toughest plays in the outfield.

I mainly brought this up for Nashty, but I wanted to get my dig in on you as well.
Yeah. The catch itself was amazing its just that like almost all edmonds plays, he set them up by being slower than most centerfielders and actually by purposefully slowing down the catch itself was still amazing
Old 09-13-2006, 09:00 PM   #688
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

GMJ is a beast, and hopefully our starting center fielder for the next decade. Oh and by the way he got a natural cycle today. He should have a gold glove locked up, and if the rangers were still in contention he would have been a true mvp canditate.

Last edited by #1MavsFan; 09-13-2006 at 09:00 PM.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:43 PM   #689
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MavsFan
GMJ is a beast, and hopefully our starting center fielder for the next decade. Oh and by the way he got a natural cycle today. He should have a gold glove locked up, and if the rangers were still in contention he would have been a true mvp canditate.
Hmmm. I personally don't want GMJ in centerfield when he's 42 years old, but that's me.

There's also no way he'd be an MVP candidate, no matter how good a team we had this year, but he has been very valuable for us.

Honestly I think it's a real long shot that he's back here next year, and depending on what kind of contract he is offered, I think I'm fine with that.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-13-2006, 10:50 PM   #690
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

CF has been an enormous hole for us for a very very long time.

Sign the guy back.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:38 PM   #691
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I guess so, but I never said it wasn't special. It just doesn't seem like the third best web gem of all time, but I guess that's just me.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:00 AM   #692
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Nashty

Aren't you like 13? How many years of "web gems" have you been watching to even warrant an opinion in this thread???

Old 09-14-2006, 12:18 AM   #693
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Move to demand nashtymavsfan13 exhibit his top ten web gems of all time.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:33 AM   #694
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The GMJ cycle was awesome.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:23 AM   #695
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Nashty

Aren't you like 13? How many years of "web gems" have you been watching to even warrant an opinion in this thread???

I'm 15, been watching, playing, and loving everything about baseball for 7-8 years. I watch all the classic plays, all the web gems on Sportscenter, seen many top 10 countdowns of the week/all time. I think I warrant an opinion in this thread, but I guess it's for you to decide.

I think it's a great play, and I donno if I could name 10 plays better than that that you would AGREE with, but I've been impressed by many plays more than I was about that one. Maybe it was one of the best plays of all time, but I most of that debate is opinion, no one agrees on the best plays of all time. I also wouldn't call it historic, so that's another reason why I don't think it's one of the best of all time.

It's definetly the play of the year, but I wouldn't go so far as calling it one of the best plays of all time yet.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 09-14-2006, 02:25 AM   #696
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Move to demand nashtymavsfan13 exhibit his top ten web gems of all time.
You probably won't agree with me, because much of this debate is opinion. I've been impressed more by many plays than I was of that one, but that's also opinion. Having it be a player from your fav team doesn't help the opinion factor either, because no matter what there will be some bias from you guys.

If you still want me to, I will.

Old 11-15-2006, 02:02 PM   #697
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

any word on who the Rangers are going to target now?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:46 PM   #698
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

They've contacted the agents for both Zito and Frank Thomas. They're also working on a trade(apparently involving Eddy V) for Jason Jennings.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #699
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info...

Zito would be a Godsend...Zito and Millwood

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #700
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Would be great if they could get zito done.... but no matter what they do, they can't make pitchers want to pitch in this ball park.

They're gonna have to really pay someone big.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:11 PM   #701
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd still like to see Millwood, Zito, and Derek Lowe with a young gun and a healthy Eaton.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:13 PM   #702
sike
The Preacha

I don't think you're alone on this one, pup

Old 11-15-2006, 03:56 PM   #703
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Eaton will not likely be with Texas this year.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #704
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Zito is apparently pertty close with Washington.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:22 PM   #705
sike
The Preacha

wow....Zito in that ballpark will be good times...

Old 11-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #706
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Thomas is apparently on the verge of signing with the BlueJays. :|

Old 11-15-2006, 11:23 PM   #707
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

all FA pitchers use Texas to drive up the price.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #708
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

I really do get very sick of being linked to all of the major off season acquisitions only to come up short every year. This year it was Mr. Japan, then Zito, then Thomas... We miss on all of them. It really becomes frustrating. For all of the talk about Washington having links to players, it damn sure isn't helping yet!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:50 PM   #709
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Has Zito made a move yet?
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:29 AM   #710
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Nope.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:37 AM   #711
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I really do get very sick of being linked to all of the major off season acquisitions only to come up short every year. This year it was Mr. Japan, then Zito, then Thomas... We miss on all of them. It really becomes frustrating. For all of the talk about Washington having links to players, it damn sure isn't helping yet!
I think I'm really close to giving up on next year already
Old 11-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #712
FahQ

FahQ will become famous soon enoughFahQ will become famous soon enough

Honestly at this point, If Hicks could promise me to make a push next year in free agency with the money he would've spent this year(30M- 40M), and next years budget, which I would guess would be around 20M. I would be fine using the young guys to see what they got I would feel okay.

My plan would to see if Guzman has anything in CF, if Botts can handle DH, if Arias could be a utility guy, if Cruz can be the 5 tool player that he has been billed as, and if Wilkerson can regain his form. That's my take on the ? for the for the offensive players. And let's see if Danks, Tejada, and Volquez can live up to the hype that's been laid upon them. I would also love to see the bullpen continue the success it was having with the youth movement.

Don't get me wrong, if there are any players that the team likes that could be had at a bargain(R Wolf, D Roberts, F Cattalanatto,C Floyd, Mulder, Ohka, S Stewart) I'm all for it, but I just think this years FA market is over-inflated. I would also take a look into trades (Maybe M Ramirez, I know he would 40M over 2 years, but he's worth it in this market) seeing that relief pitching is at a premium, and we have a lot of major league ready RP arms.

I know the team would probably be lucky to win 70 games this year, but I don't want this team to be strapped for years to come based on paying too much for mediocre playersin this inflated market.

Sorry about the run on sentences, but I really didn't care to mess with formatting my post.
FahQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:17 PM   #713
Five-ofan
Guru

we should save our money and sign tmac when he retires from basketball in 3 years. If nothing else we would dominate the offseason basketball league...
Old 11-24-2006, 03:59 PM   #714
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Updated: Nov. 24, 2006, 3:45 PM ET
Source: Astros sign Lee to six-year, $100M dealESPN.com news services

Carlos Lee is staying in Texas, but not with the Rangers.

Carlos Lee
Left Field
Texas Rangers

2006 SEASON STATISTICS
GM HR RBI R OBP AVG
161 37 116 102 .355 .300

A source told ESPN's Jayson Stark that the Houston Astros were set to announce Friday afternoon that they have signed the free-agent slugger to a six-year, $100 million deal. The only significant non-monetary clause in the contract is that Lee will have a complete no-trade clause for the first four years of the contract and a limited no-trade for the final two years.

General manager Tim Purpura declined comment.

The Astros were one of several teams bidding for Lee, joining the Philadelphia Phillies, who failed to land Alfonso Soriano; Baltimore Orioles, who Stark previously reported had made serious overtures to Lee; and San Francisco Giants.

Houston went into the offseason looking for help with an offense that finished last in the NL in batting average and struggled to score runs despite the presence of All-Star first baseman Lance Berkman, who had 45 homers and 136 RBI and finished third in NL MVP voting.

Lee hit 28 homers in 102 games for the Brewers before the Rangers picked him up before the trade deadline in July. His power numbers dipped after that, but he finished with combined totals of 37 home runs and 116 RBI. He hit .300, including .322 in 59 games with the Rangers.

Texas grabbed Lee in a six-player trade with plans to contend for the AL West title and sign him to a long-term deal, but neither happened.

Lee's signing was the third major free-agent loss for the Rangers in the last two weeks. Mark DeRosa, a valuable starter at several positions, signed with the Chicago Cubs, and All-Star center fielder Gary Matthews Jr. signed a five-year, $50 million deal with the Los Angeles Angels this weekAngels

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2674398

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 11-24-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:02 PM   #715
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

and Gary Matthews Jr signs with the Angels for $50 million.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/6198342
Old 11-26-2006, 01:44 AM   #716
MavsGirl4142

MavsGirl4142 will become famous soon enough

Mark DeRosa also signed with the Cubs. I'm so glad they got rid of Carlos Lee, but is he really worth $100 million? I certaintly don't think so. I'm not so happy with loosing GMJ. But he's already 32 and $50 million? Yeah, good luck Gary. I'll probably miss DeRo the most since he could play pretty much every position, but he really wanted to be a starting second baseman and the Cubs offered that to him, but he's wasn't going to be the starting second baseman in Texas.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:44 AM   #717
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

see ya darosa, GMJ, and carlos lee.

bunch of overpaid bums. what the hell has happened to the free agent market in baseball? its going positvely crazy this offseason. any financial discretion baseball owners showed the past few seasons seems to have gone straight out the window.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:00 AM   #718
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

6 players deal in which the DBacks got Doug Davis and the Brewers got Estrada....