Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all
Default Suns vs Spurs 2007 Western Conference Semi-Finals Thread

Thought I'd go ahead and get this discussion going.

link
Quote:
Can Suns avoid Spurs' defensive vise grip?
By Marc J. Spears
Special to ESPN.com

SAN ANTONIO -- The long alley-oops to Carmelo Anthony were gone. There were no easy layups for Allen Iverson. No fun. Just boring half-court basketball. And after just five postseason games, the Nuggets' season is now over due to the stingy San Antonio Spurs defense.

Still, it's one thing to shut down the Nuggets' fast break and quite another to shut down Steve Nash and the Phoenix Suns. But the Spurs more than displayed against the Nuggets that they have the defensive capabilities to make even the running Suns boring, too.

"I tip my hat to San Antonio," Nuggets coach George Karl said. "They are a great defensive team and they realized they had to be at the top of their game defensively and they were."

Remember how fun the Nuggets were to watch during the regular-season?

Denver entered the postseason with a 42-14 mark when scoring 100 or more points this season, averaged the third-most points in the NBA with 105.4 points per game and was second in the NBA in fast-break points with 18.6 per contest. The Nuggets also had the NBA's second-leading scorer in the regular season in Anthony and the eighth in Iverson.

But in the No. 3 seed Spurs the No. 6 seed Nuggets faced their worst possible Western Conference foe.

San Antonio led the NBA in scoring defense (90.1 points per game) in the regular season and was fourth in field-goal percentage defense (.443). The Spurs also have two all-NBA defensive first-team members in Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen.

Supposedly aging San Antonio doesn't have the best athletes pound-for-pound in the NBA nor the fastest. But one key to the Spurs' stopping teams that love to run is they get back to defend their baskets on fast breaks better than any other team in the league.

How? Well, it's simple. Either get back or deal with the glare and repercussions of San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich.

"You get back or you ain't going to play," Spurs center Francisco Elson said. "He's a tough man. He's going to explain it to you one time. If you don't get it, you just ain't going to play."

Well, the Spurs got back in the first round and the Nuggets simply weren't able to play their game not once in the series that ended with a 93-78 Game 5 loss at the AT&T Center on Wednesday .

The Nuggets won Game 1 of the series 95-89 against the Spurs. But even in their lone triumph Denver played Spurs ball instead of its own brand by scoring just three fast-break points. The Nuggets scored only 88 points and had seven fast-break points in a Game 2 loss. Denver had 91 points and only nine fast-break points in a Game 3 loss at the Pepsi Center, and then only 89 points and 10 fast-break points in a Game 4 loss at the Pepsi Center. And Denver had a series-low 78 points and just six fast-break points in a deciding Game 5 in San Antonio.

Overall, the Nuggets averaged 88.2 points on 42.3 percent shooting and seven fast-break points per game against the Spurs. In other words, San Antonio limited Denver to 17.2 fewer points and 11.6 fewer fast-break points in the first round than it averaged in the regular season.

The Spurs didn't have any answer for Anthony, who averaged 26.8 points per game, and I'm not sure anyone in the world does now. But San Antonio did limit Iverson, an eight-time NBA All-Star, to a playoff career low 22.8 points per game.

"There were times that I would get by my man and find another one waiting for me at the basket," Iverson said. "That's great defense. They play that same style of defense every night."

The Suns better get ready to see that defense that the Spurs take so much pride in every night, too. And not long ago, Phoenix got a taste of just how suffocating San Antonio's defense can be.

Second-seeded Phoenix finished the regular season averaging an NBA-best 110.2 points per game as well as 17 fast-break points. The Suns have the NBA's best passer in Nash, a two-time reigning MVP who averaged a league-best 11.6 assists per game. Many of those assists went to athletic, All-Star big men Amare Stoudemire and Shawn Marion.

All those aforementioned statistics are impressive. But the statistic from the regular-season that Phoenix has to be worried about is its box score on April 5, 2007.

It was on that night -- their last meeting with San Antonion -- when the Spurs put the Suns' fast break in cement during a 92-85 at AT&T Center. San Antonio held Phoenix to a season-low 37 points at halftime on 34.1 percent shooting.

The only Sun to reach the 20-point mark was Nash with 20. The Suns were 2-of-11 from beyond the arc, tying their season low in 3s made, and had a season low in points, field-goal percentage (38.6) and assists (14). They also tied their season low in field goals made (32). Oh, yeah, Phoenix was limited to six fast break points, too.

"We did not get in transition like we wanted to, but that's rare for us,'' said Phoenix guard Raja Bell, to the media in San Antonio, after the April 5 loss.

April 5 isn't quite a month ago, which means that defensive lockdown by the Spurs is still fresh in Phoenix' mind. The long alley-oops to Stoudemire may be gone. There might not be any easy layups for Nash. No fun and just boring half-court basketball is quite possible, too.

Be careful Suns. The boring basketball just displayed by those running Nuggets is possible for you, too, because of that stingy Spurs defense.

Marc J. Spears covers the Denver Nuggets and the NBA for The Denver Post.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2007, 07:36 AM   #2
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

btw, even without HCA, I like the Spurs in this series.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #3
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

If we can't beat GS the next two games, this is definetely going to determine who goes to the NBA Finals. I mean the winner would face GS or Houston? pffffft.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
If we can't beat GS the next two games, this is definetely going to determine who goes to the NBA Finals. I mean the winner would face GS or Houston? pffffft.
Seriously. We don't need to have the WCF in the second round twice in a row.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:56 AM   #5
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Spurs in 6.

Since Nash went to Phoenix the Spurs are 11-4 against them, including playoffs.

Last edited by DelNegro; 05-03-2007 at 09:02 AM.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #6
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

All season long I thought the Suns would take the Spurs this year, reasoning that the Spurs would be forced to go small and this ultimately would favor the Suns.....

...then again all season long I thought the Mavs were better than the Warriors.

Spurs in 6.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:51 AM   #7
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

well i'll go against the grain....go Suns!
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So stupid. Why don't they re-seed after every round?

The NHL has it right there.

It should be Warriors @ Suns

Rockets @ Spurs.

Brackets = stupid imo.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:28 AM   #9
Henry_VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
So stupid. Why don't they re-seed after every round?

The NHL has it right there.

It should be Warriors @ Suns

Rockets @ Spurs.

Brackets = stupid imo.
I agree. 4th/5th seed shouldn't be rewarded because of a 1st seed meltdown.
Of course, all will be rectified if Mavs get their act together.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I hope. I hope really hard.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:20 AM   #11
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Suns in 6.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #12
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what you think Flaco, I find Rockets @ Mavs to be perfectly justified.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:29 AM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Or Jazz @ Mavs if that's what it comes down to.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I don't care what you think Flaco, I find Rockets @ Mavs to be perfectly justified.
You're right, that would be very justified because that follows the top seeded team playing the bottom seeded team format. That all works out just fine.

But it is more probable that the 8 seed will move on, in which case the system is stupid.

The Top seeded team remaining, should always play the the lowest seed remaining, like in the NHL, IMO.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I really dont think the spurs have a chance.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:48 PM   #16
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Spurs got this, no doubt. I think it'll take 6 games.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #17
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
The Top seeded team remaining, should always play the the lowest seed remaining, like in the NHL, IMO.
Agreed - IF the Mavs lose the series, both conferences will be holding their Conference Finals in the 2nd round. Whoever wins Suns-Spurs and Bulls-Pistons will meet in the Finals, no doubt. Stupid NBA.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:17 PM   #18
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarROB
I really dont think the spurs have a chance.
replace spurs with suns and you got it on the money.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #19
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care who wins this series.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:35 PM   #20
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

Spurs in 5 or 6
Old 05-03-2007, 06:04 PM   #21
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Spurs in 7.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:48 AM   #22
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Why on earth hasn't Stern fixed the seeding yet? Its just going to be great for his ratings to have the two championship favorties to face in the 2nd round once again.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:04 AM   #23
Henry_VIII

It's pretty bad when both conference finals are meaningless.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #24
Steve13

Steve13 will become famous soon enoughSteve13 will become famous soon enough

Suns will win in 6 games.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:52 PM   #25
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Spurs in 6 or not at all. I think the Spurs HAVE TO win this series in 6. I just don't think over a 7 game series this old Spurs team can keep pace with the Suns. If the Spurs don't get this done in 5 or 6 they have no shot.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #26
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve13
Suns will win in 6 games.
exactly suns in 6
F**K THE SPURS
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:34 PM   #27
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Since i've gotta pick a side...
Old 05-05-2007, 12:45 AM   #28
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i hate the spurs with a passion. i guess im rotting for the suns.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:46 AM   #29
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

yeah suns in 5 games....or 6.....or 7.....or the spurs
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:01 AM   #30
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

spurs in 6
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:52 AM   #31
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

spurs in 5
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:59 AM   #32
monkeypunk

monkeypunk is an unknown quantity at this point

spurs in 5 for rizzle
monkeypunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:05 AM   #33
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Spurs convincingly in 6 games.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:49 AM   #34
Xylus

Xylus will become famous soon enoughXylus will become famous soon enough

Suns in 3.
Xylus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:46 AM   #35
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Spurs need to win this...Keep it in Texas...Because the Rockets are either gonna get killed by the Warriors or lose in G7 to the Jazz (who will then get killed by the Warriors).
Old 05-05-2007, 10:53 AM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't start handing out trophies just yet. I have a feeling that the 2007 NBA Playoffs have some suprises yet to come.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:56 AM   #37
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I am so conflicted. If we don't win it I want Nash or Finley to win it. Since we can't and I have to pick.... I think I'm going with Mike (only because his team never knocked us out of the playoffs and Steve's did).

So go Spurs. Besides, it can be a Texas thing.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I wouldn't start handing out trophies just yet. I have a feeling that the 2007 NBA Playoffs have some suprises yet to come.
Who's handing out trophies? I thought we were picking a side in the 2nd round matchup between Suns and Spurs...
Old 05-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #39
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

"I'm so scared, baby"
Old 05-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #40
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Bring it home to Texas. GO MIKE!! Atleast he didn't leave us for money. Spurs in 6.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 05-05-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote