Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #41
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Spurs in 5--too much defense for the Suns

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #42
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

how can you guys root for the spurs?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 05:47 PM   #43
TXS

TXS is on a distinguished road

Gotta go with the spurs....
Old 05-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #44
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Spurs in six.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:27 PM   #45
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Old 05-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
People have very conflicting views on this.

I personally couldn't care less what state the Spurs are from, I would never root for them.

Others like to see the state of Texas do well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:48 PM   #47
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
People have very conflicting views on this.

I personally couldn't care less what state the Spurs are from, I would never root for them.

Others like to see the state of Texas do well.
For me personally, my dislike for the Suns greatly outweighs my dislike for the Spurs. I view the Spurs as a rivalry. I view the Suns as a gimmick.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #48
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I don't know who to root for, I hate both teams.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:17 PM   #49
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
For me personally, my dislike for the Suns greatly outweighs my dislike for the Spurs. I view the Spurs as a rivalry. I view the Suns as a gimmick.
That is an outstanding statement sir. I salute you.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #50
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure would be funny if the Spurs had to go through the Nuggets, Suns, and Warriors to reach the Finals, would it not?

With all of Darth Ass and his rubbing in our faces that run and gun is the new and improved style of the NBA, I actually think it would be pretty nice if an old school team crushed three of those such teams in the playoffs.

So go Spurs. Until you lose in the finals.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 05-05-2007 at 11:48 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:52 AM   #51
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

Spurs in 5
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:08 AM   #52
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Sure would be funny if the Spurs had to go through the Nuggets, Suns, and Warriors to reach the Finals, would it not?

With all of Darth Ass and his rubbing in our faces that run and gun is the new and improved style of the NBA, I actually think it would be pretty nice if an old school team crushed three of those such teams in the playoffs.

So go Spurs. Until you lose in the finals.
If the Spurs don't make it through the Suns, like the Mavericks didn't make it through the Warriors, will you concede that the old-school style isn't cut out to win in the present environment?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #53
Nash2STAT
Banned

Nash2STAT can only hope to improve

Quote:
A gimmick is winning 67 meaningless games and bowing out in the first round.

Are you still satisfied with Eric Dampier's contract to replace what could have been Steve Nash's?

Don't be as ignorant as the Mavs owner.
Nash2STAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:12 AM   #54
kenny9

kenny9 will become famous soon enough

you know i never understand why suns fan like to talk trash about mark cuban.....be thankful he was ignorant otherwise your team right now wouldnt even be here! Infact, its funny i was in the grocery store the other morning after my final and i was getting some things and at the cashiers the bag person and the person in front of me were talking about the mavericks loss and were going on and on about the owner....i just had to but in and say 'why do you hate him so much? he never said anything about the suns...and he gift wrapped you a 2 time mvp !'....i also have to say that apart from that one shaq mvp and duncan mvp winning the championship...no mvp since then has won the championship! so im guessing its the curse of the mvp!
kenny9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:06 AM   #55
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

And after Dirk wins MVP this year how do you see him fitting into this "MVP curse"?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:27 AM   #56
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Suns in 5. San Antonio Sucks.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:30 AM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs in 6.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-06-2007, 11:48 AM   #58
Nash2STAT
Banned

I'm not complaining about the Mavs owner's decision to let Nash walk away. I'm simply saying you should be upset about it, and I'm pretty sure Dirk is too.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:10 PM   #59
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Cuban should win executive of the decade for the Phoenix Suns. They wouldn't even be in any discussions at all if we hadn't let Nash walk. Suns still don't impress me. They beat the Lakers which i'm not shocked about but the Mavs and Spurs are two completely different titans. Suns can win it all though. Can't deny that. But Nash doesn't hasn't looked MVP-like in the last couple of games for the Suns. Not sure if that's him breaking down or him just having bad games.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #60
Nash2STAT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Cuban should win executive of the decade for the Phoenix Suns. They wouldn't even be in any discussions at all if we hadn't let Nash walk. Suns still don't impress me. They beat the Lakers which i'm not shocked about but the Mavs and Spurs are two completely different titans. Suns can win it all though. Can't deny that. But Nash doesn't hasn't looked MVP-like in the last couple of games for the Suns. Not sure if that's him breaking down or him just having bad games.
Nice bi-polar post.

So Cuban should win EOY because he wanted a 7' center who can't score outside of 5' instead of Nash? If Cuban had any kind of salary budget for the Mavs they would be nothing in the NBA, his GM skills are atrocious.

The Suns still don't impress you because, you know, watching those titan-esque Mavs in these playoffs made it so apparent that the Suns just aren't anything special.

Mavs fan's cannot wait for Nash to "break down". Have you ever thought that the reason Nash is thought to be "breaking down" is only because Cuban wishes he was so he would look like less of an idiot for letting him walk? So far in the playoffs he's averaging 17ppg and 14apg, including a 23 assists in game 4. This was Nash's best season in the NBA, he is not slowing down but getting better, get it through your head.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:54 PM   #61
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen this movie before.

Spurs in 6.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #62
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
So Cuban should win EOY because he wanted a 7' center who can't score outside of 5' instead of Nash? If Cuban had any kind of salary budget for the Mavs they would be nothing in the NBA, his GM skills are atrocious.
He shouldn't be EOY for the Mavs. I said for the SUNNNSSS and it was a joke. Nothing serious about the statement.

Quote:
Mavs fan's cannot wait for Nash to "break down". Have you ever thought that the reason Nash is thought to be "breaking down" is only because Cuban wishes he was so he would look like less of an idiot for letting him walk? So far in the playoffs he's averaging 17ppg and 14apg, including a 23 assists in game 4. This was Nash's best season in the NBA, he is not slowing down but getting better, get it through your head.
Suns fans thinks that everyone is out to get them. Frankly, I don't give a damn about the Suns. I don't care if they win a championship or if they don't. It won't hurt me one bit if either occurs. All i'm saying is i'm not hopping on the bandwaggon yet. If they can get past the Spurs then i'm convinced they're a dominant team. But until that happens i'll stick with Spurs in 6.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #63
TruthbHeard

TruthbHeard is infamous around these parts

I have a feeling the Jazz can make it to the finals... Spurs are like 1-3 vs them and I like the Jazz, AK47 is defensive guru and deron williams is the next NAsh.
TruthbHeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #64
kenny9

kenny9 will become famous soon enough

dirk fits in this MVP curse in that the MVP has not gone on to the NBA finals but has bowed out! Happend to A.I, that one year with Duncan..KG and Nash twice so now dirk joins it
kenny9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #65
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So far the refs are holding up a big sign spelling out their agenda....
Old 05-06-2007, 03:07 PM   #66
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

One thing you gotta give up to both teams is they know who they are. They know their strengths and they understand their weaknesses and that's fine. That's who they are and if that's how they fall, that's how they fall but they're sticking to their guns and what brought them to the dance.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:48 PM   #67
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
So far the refs are holding up a big sign spelling out their agenda....
That call against Amare with a minute to go in the half to get his 3rd foul was one of the worst I've seen all season. Not only was it probably a 4 point swing, but a huge momentum shift AND the critical 3rd foul.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #68
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Spurs are going to win this series.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #69
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Suns are a bunch of pussies on the glass. getting killed on the boards 29 to 15 midway thru the 3rd.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #70
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Jazz and Warriors better pull real hard for the Suns. They have no shot vs San Antonio.
some-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #71
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Mike Breen just said that Robert Horry was an underrated defender.

I could've sworn that was one of his calling cards for his entire career....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 05-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #72
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Nash 4 mvp
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #73
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

This is a perfect example of why the no blood rule needs to be done away with.

Not that I feel sorry for the Suns, but it's a stupid rule.

Dantoni can't be mad at Barbosa there, that's on him to make it clear what to do if they dont' score.

Unless of course he did tell him, I guess.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 05-06-2007, 05:28 PM   #74
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Dantoni can't be mad at Barbosa there, that's on him to make it clear what to do if they dont' score.

Unless of course he did tell him, I guess.
No you have to have that rule. Maybe for a small cut on the arm with a bit of blood, fine. But not when the guys nose is a fountain of blood. I know it's a mans game, but cmon now.
some-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #75
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Every team needs to bitch every time they get a foul just like the Spurs. It really works it seems.

Be sure to stay tuned after the game the ref's are going to have Duncan walk on water.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #76
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
No you have to have that rule. Maybe for a small cut on the arm with a bit of blood, fine. But not when the guys nose is a fountain of blood. I know it's a mans game, but cmon now.
I kind of agree. I mean, I wouldn't want to play one-on-one with Nash if he looked like this (which he would have, had they not bandaged the cut):

untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #77
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
Why?

Football players bleed all over each other all the time, as do hockey players.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 05-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #78
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Quote:

:
:
:
I thought it was stupid too, but the no blood rule is in place for health reasons. It was instituted after the Magic/HIV scare. (I heard this on the broadcast this afternoon, and it makes sense).

Last edited by vjz; 05-06-2007 at 05:37 PM.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #79
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

expect to see more of this and the spurs closing it out in game 5.

Nothing has changed for the Suns. Amare can score 50 if he wants, and the Spurs will still win.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #80
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
If the Spurs don't make it through the Suns, like the Mavericks didn't make it through the Warriors, will you concede that the old-school style isn't cut out to win in the present environment?
A run-and-gun team would have to win more than one championship to completely convince me that it is the new way to win. BUT I do believe that you must be equipped to deal with a run-and-gun team or you will get embarrassed like we did.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote