Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-10-2007, 06:41 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Ravens have fumbled three times in the first...

3 in the first five snaps

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 09-10-2007 at 06:42 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #42
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

What the crap is Steve McNair doing?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i hope mason catches a TD

if he does I WIN IN FANTASY

after not starting romo or witten!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

todd heap just cost the Ravens the game...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-10-2007, 09:36 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

Lienart with in int, Gore with a TD

Old 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM   #46
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

That ravens bengals game was absolutely crazy.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:40 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
That ravens bengals game was absolutely crazy.
how many times did the Ravens cost themselves that game???...way too many turn overs

Old 09-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #48
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The 49ers are bad. And the Cardinals are worse.

Come on young QBs.... Leinart is so much better than this. He showed it last year.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #49
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The difference in Leinart and Romo is night and day, isn't it?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:14 AM   #50
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The difference in Leinart and Romo is night and day, isn't it?
What comparison could possibly be valid between those two?

How long has Romo been in league?

Leinart has had nothing around him offensive-line-wise compared to Romo.

Night and day.

The Cardinals present an EXTREME uphill battle for him, and he is managing as best he can. That huge run he had in the 4th quartet likely won this game for the Cardinals.

edit: (boy, was I wrong about that. Smith had a huge run as well. I like these young guys....if only they had real teams)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 09-11-2007 at 12:40 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:32 AM   #51
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

THIS GAME IS NUTS
Old 09-11-2007, 12:38 AM   #52
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

niners win

Contact Me
Old 09-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #53
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

awesome. Awesome finish.

Alex Smith did very well.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:46 AM   #54
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Cowboys #1 pick- 1
Cleveland Browns - 0
Yeah i just realized we had their first round pick. Seeing how much the Browns suck, who are we gonna draft with the #1 overall draft pick?
Old 09-11-2007, 01:49 AM   #55
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

The 49ers-Cardinals game was UGLY.

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 09-11-2007 at 01:50 AM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:33 AM   #56
alby
Guru

another olineman and a WR

Contact Me
Old 09-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #57
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
WR for sure.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #58
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
If we have a chance to draft Darren McFadden we HAVE to draft him, imo.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #59
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
If we have a chance to draft Darren McFadden we HAVE to draft him, imo.
I haven't been a HUGE cowboys fan since Aikman retired. Since then, I watch them. I root for them. But I just don't really have a lot of love for any of the franchise players.

If the 'boys draft McFadden, I'm 100% back on the bandwagon. I just don't think they will. I hope I'm wrong...
Old 09-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #60
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

^ Word. Supposely hes suppose to be the next LT. I read somewhere that he plays qb, wr, and rb.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #61
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Mcfadden takes a decent amount of snaps as a QB...think Vince Young running options. He'll throw 1-2 play action passes per game at most.

He's got GREAT hands. Of course, in Arkansas' typical, boring, 1950's offense...he never gets to showcase them. As far as I'm concerned, he's a taller, faster LT. BUT - he doesn't have the shiftiness. McFadden is more of a one/two cut and hit the hole guy.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #62
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol Peyton Manning is the absolute best.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:37 PM   #63
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Saints are d-o-n-e DONE!
Old 09-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #64
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

the NFC is such trash
Old 09-16-2007, 02:18 PM   #65
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

This is my first Sunday watching football in HD....it is so freaking awesome.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:26 PM   #66
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The Packers are going to be 2-0

The Saints are going to be 0-2

And Cleveland is scoring on every single posession.

Ok.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:36 PM   #67
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Nice pass by VY.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #68
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
This is my first Sunday watching football in HD....it is so freaking awesome.
HD is overrated.

Still and all, it's shaping up to be a nice day of football. The Giants are lifting up their skirts, and the Cowboys are getting ready to romp. Plus, we actually got a competitive early game! GO VINCE!!
Old 09-16-2007, 02:41 PM   #69
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell is wrong with cinci?
Old 09-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #70
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
what the hell is wrong with cinci?
Their defense is beyond horrendous.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:53 PM   #71
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I would like to point out my Texans are smacking the crap outta Carolina in Charlotte...
Old 09-16-2007, 02:53 PM   #72
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Anderson Sacked P. Manning.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:00 PM   #73
chumdawg
Guru

Why didn't the Titans try the 65-yarder???
Old 09-16-2007, 03:00 PM   #74
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Colts beat the Titans.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:08 PM   #75
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I don't think the Browns are regretting that trade they made this week...
Old 09-16-2007, 03:08 PM   #76
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dang! DAMN YOU BENGALS! Not looking good so far for our #1 overall pick.... oh well, still got 14 games to go.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #77
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe the Colts called those 3 pass plays in a row at the end of the 4th when they should have been running clock. I thought they deserved to lose after that, but the Titans couldn't capitalize.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:38 PM   #78
alby
Guru

chargers are getting blown out by the patriots

50 point win?

Contact Me
Old 09-16-2007, 11:49 PM   #79
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
I would like to point out my Texans are smacking the crap outta Carolina in Charlotte...

Yeah buddy, i was at this game today. It was so fun trash talking the fans and the security staff. I felt so bad for those whiny Panthers fans i started cheering with them for awhile. Matt Schaub was on point today. If this game and last game were more tightly-contested, he'd probably lead the league in passing yards. Amobi had a good game, and Johnson had a great game until the Panthers took a cheap shot at him.

2-0.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 AM   #80
alby
Guru

schaub is really looking like quite a pickup for them. good job.

Contact Me