Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #41
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Slice and Dice!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 03:30 PM   #42
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

What is up with Brady getting off on throwing the ball straight at the turf... I guess he needs a challenge so he wastes a down.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #43
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Put the kids to bed... it's gonna be a long afternoon.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #44
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Brady doesn't seem to really give a crap who is running at him from where.
Like I said.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

how can you let moss get so open on the very first drive?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:33 PM   #46
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...I don't seem to recall T.O.Owens being that wide open very often
Old 10-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
yeah...I don't seem to recall T.O.Owens being that wide open very often
and that had nothing to do with Moss...just terrible D.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #48
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, guys, guys. It's a three-hour game. If you're scared, put on a helmet.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #49
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Guys, guys, guys. It's a three-hour game. If you're scared, put on a helmet.
That defense looked suspiciously like it did last year against the likes of the Eagles and Lions. Easily get them to third down, and just completely unable to stop them on third down.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

I hate watching JJ.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #51
Nemesis
Diamond Member

This is analogous to the Tech vs A&M game yesterday...
Old 10-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #52
sike
The Preacha

I hate it when another team makes mine look weak.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #53
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

DANG! If we keep this up we're gonna get destroyed.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #54
Nemesis
Diamond Member

I guess they have to win the next 10 to still be a good team...
Old 10-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #55
sike
The Preacha

sit JJ and never let him touch the ball again and run the heck out of MB3

witten just got raped.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #56
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Has the Dallas defense made it to the field yet?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #57
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Sack by Ware!
Old 10-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

they CAN look dumb!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #59
Nemesis
Diamond Member

WOW, we got a stop...looking promising.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #60
sike
The Preacha

sometimes Crayton seems a bit fast on the fair catch

Old 10-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #61
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Maybe, they remember the fact that the run game is non-existent so far..
Old 10-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

MB3!

Old 10-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

Romo looking tentative

Old 10-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

I disagree wth Sims...that was a bad pass

Old 10-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #65
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

wtf, put both hands up there crayton.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:52 PM   #66
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Patriots suddenly looking human... a lot of unforced errors..
Old 10-14-2007, 03:52 PM   #67
Nemesis
Diamond Member

ouch.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #68
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

This is brutal to watch.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #69
Nemesis
Diamond Member

anyone surprised?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

just a little pitch and catch...its as easy as can be

man we have looked dumb.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #71
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

We look like the Falcons' JV team.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #72
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

AFC > NFC
Old 10-14-2007, 03:57 PM   #73
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Was it someone here that was saying it was stupid to take a knee, ever?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #74
sike
The Preacha

MB3 has heart...does anyone else wearing a star?

Last edited by sike; 10-14-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #75
Nemesis
Diamond Member

was unfortunate to be at the Culpepper to Moss beat down the Cowboys took a while back. ...looking like it so far.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #76
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe we've come out with our most conservative gameplan yet in THIS GAME.

So stupid.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #77
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hang in, guys. We are nowhere near dead yet.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #78
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

My grandfather is watching the game with us.

They showed Barber, and he said, "They let women play now?"
Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #79
sike
The Preacha

whew...I'm glad we got through the accused 1st Quarter

Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #80
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

There's a lot of holding going on down there that they have to call at some point.