Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #81
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Resilience is an honorable thing in sports....But, it doesn't mean a hill of beans to a more talented team.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #82
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

step it up offense.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #83
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
My grandfather is watching the game with us.

They showed Barber, and he said, "They let women play now?"
lol... +rep to Kirobaito's grandfather
Old 10-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #84
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Romo looks hesitant. Yeah i hate going conservative.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #85
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Kobe can be our Randy Moss.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #86
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
MB3 has heart...does anyone else wearing a star?
great point, sike

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #87
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Offense showing a pulse.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #88
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Crayton thinks he Dion

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #89
sike
The Preacha

Crayton just made me mad

Old 10-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #90
sike
The Preacha

must have defensive stop.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #91
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Folk hasn't missed an FG that's gotten past the line of scrimmage this year.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #92
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
great point, sike
mic off

Old 10-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #93
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like the pace of this thing so far. Obviously, we are not going to win if we keep letting receivers get uncovered. But I think we will fix that, and I like the pace of it. How about a stop here, and then a score? That will get their attention, won't it?

The point is, we are too good a team to lay down. We are NOT going to lay down. Get a stop here, defense, and then we'll see what this game is going to look like.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #94
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Anyone seen Witten?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #95
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
mic off

yeah...and your comments on holding were genius?

Old 10-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #96
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Anyone seen Witten?
my guess is, he IS the thing Coach B is taking away from Romo.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:14 PM   #97
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Moss doesn't want ANY part of Newman.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #98
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Touchdown!!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #99
chumdawg
Guru

I tried to tell you guys. This thing was far from over.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

wow.... merry xmas ellis
Old 10-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #101
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Nice strip by Ellis.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #102
sike
The Preacha

at least the D is showing up...

Dang! Brady's arm is so much stronger than Romo's

Old 10-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #103
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I wonder how many more downs they're going to waste trying to go deep to Moss.... they're much better at moving the ball in smaller chunks today. Why try to get cute?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #104
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Sike, Brady's flip pass goes 30 yards on rope.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #105
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
indeedy

Old 10-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #106
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Does Roy know how to tackle? NO
Old 10-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #107
Nemesis
Diamond Member

I think he thinks he is a torpedo...
Old 10-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #108
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Oh sure, after 4 people in our league pick up and drop stallworth he finally starts producing this week....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-14-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #109
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Oh sure, after 4 people in our league pick up and drop stallworth he finally starts producing this week....
ha

Old 10-14-2007, 04:26 PM   #110
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

nice strip by Reeves.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #111
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Let me know when you guys get past your jizz-fest on Brady's arm.

Wait till you see the Romo-to-TO connections that are coming up.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #112
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
I know, I hated that.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #113
ty
Diamond Member

Nobody is in the damn middle.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #114
sike
The Preacha

dang it!!!!!

DANG IT!!!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #115
ty
Diamond Member

You can't run on the Dallas Cowboys.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

They sure can't run the ball very well. I don't think they care either.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #117
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Let me know when you guys get past your jizz-fest on Brady's arm.

Wait till you see the Romo-to-TO connections that are coming up.
OH...is that when your pants come off?

Old 10-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #118
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
They sure can't run the ball very well. I don't think they care either.
why should they?

Old 10-14-2007, 04:30 PM   #119
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol poor Waton is laying there hurt, and his coach is trying to figure out why the hell the clock stopped....
Old 10-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #120
ty
Diamond Member

...stay onsides...............