Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Truce ... moving forward

Okay, so here is a truce offering.

Obama is OUR president to be and we must find a way to be united.

The link below is from an American hero and his support for McCain, but he has also posted two messages that we can unite on and move forward.

My Prayer is that Obama will Honor the service and sacrifice of Americans everywhere, who fight for freedom at all cost.

God Bless you all, God Bless America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Truces are always proposed by the losers.

I'm done with this portion of the forum. At least until something else political happens. The ongoing bashing of Obama will continue, just as this forum has been a pro-Bush/anti-Bush argument since it was first split from the lounge.

I'm going back into my "get all my news from 'The Soup' and 'Best Week Ever'" mode.

To all of you who were able to post non-idiotic statements, and actually backed up what you were saying (on both sides), and didn't rush to jump to conclusions, and who had the reading comprehension skills of 1st grade and higher - I commend you, and it's been fun.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 11-06-2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Added quotes.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter