Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #81
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Anyone been able to read the ESPN article "top upcoming star reserve"? It has RoddyB as the main picture but unfortunately I am not an insider
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #82
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Anyone been able to read the ESPN article "top upcoming star reserve"? It has RoddyB as the main picture but unfortunately I am not an insider
I guess I will post it here too.

Its not much, but the fact that hes the face they chose for the "bench notables" is pretty cool.
Heres what they said:

Rodrigue Beaubois, 21 | Mavericks | 6'0" PG
Scout 2: "Athletically, he's off the charts. But he has to learn how to run a team. Playing behind Jason Kidd, he'll pick up a lot of nuances and habits that should pay dividends for the Mavericks later in the season."

The Mag: The rookie is a future star. He won't make a huge impact this season, but fans will know his name and salivate about what's to come. He'll have moments, both good and bad, but Kidd's presence will enable him to learn slowly and add the cerebral part of the game to his athleticism.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #83
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I have high hopes for Roddy. That said, I want to point out a guy I liked, who some here hated on, is playing really well thus far, Mr. Chase Budinger.

Putting up 9 PPG on 50/40 shooting. 16 points tonight thus far.

Tyler with an impressive 13 points and 10 ftas in only 13 minutes in his season debut.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #84
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

man i'm really liking my rockets this year. who needs stars when your coach is adelman.
yao was great and all but i just got tired of watching half court ball.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #85
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR View Post
man i'm really liking my rockets this year. who needs stars when your coach is adelman.
yao was great and all but i just got tired of watching half court ball.
why is a rockets fan on a mavs forum?

The Rockets I still think are a 7/8 seed that will be one and done
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #86
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Anyone else think we might of under rated the Suns coming into this year?

They just beat the Celtics. At Boston.

Last edited by badfish22; 11-06-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #87
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Uh-oh san antonio. All that "firepower" in richard jefferson and blair and mcdyess and ratliff and keith bogans and 2 straight losses, granted its @ utah and @ portland but pops called a timeout 40secs into the start of the game and he just chewed the hell out of jefferson. Was beautiful to watch

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:25 AM   #88
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Anyone else think we might of under rated the Suns coming into this year?

They just beat the Celtics. At Boston.
It is early, but they are a much better team without Shaq slowing them down. I wait 25 games before making judgements on teams fwiw
Old 11-07-2009, 03:47 AM   #89
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

dammit spurs
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:49 AM   #90
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post

The Rockets I still think are a 7/8 seed that will be one and done
dunno i believe there was an interesting topic when i registered. i trolled occasionally, now i dont really care just like to discuss basketball. sometimes theres a bit too much red on the goggles over at clutchfans.

and i live in dallas now.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #91
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta hand it to Daryl Morey, he's on an amazing run. Scola, Landry and Buddinger for 2nd rounders and Brooks for a late 1st. Still, I can't help but wonder how T-Mac will effect the chemistry they've developed when he returns.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #92
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
dammit spurs
I know it's tough living in Portland but you hate them worse than the Spurs?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #93
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
DOMINATOR has been posting here for a couple of years as far as I can remember. He generally tends to behave himself and doesn't troll much, which is more than I can say for some of the Mavs fans posting here.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #94
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Gotta hand it to Daryl Morey, he's on an amazing run. Scola, Landry and Buddinger for 2nd rounders and Brooks for a late 1st. Still, I can't help but wonder how T-Mac will effect the chemistry they've developed when he returns.
Morey is overrated.

Yes, he doesnt overpay players with extensions or MLE etc, but the last year he did major faults.

- not trading McGrady after realizing that both Ming and McLady are way too much a injury prone and that it would be pure lottey hoping they both can play a 100+ games season. And specially not doing that trade with Detroit for Billups and Prince. Just see what Billups did with Denver...

- being too cheap to pay for a quality backup center that would have allowed Yao to play Duncan style 30-34min each game and maybe sit out some b2b. Yes, even if such a center maybe cost 5mio a year

- after McGradys in&out not to trade for a pure pg that can bring the ball to Yao any time. Alston, Brooks, thats a pure fail when it comes to playing with Yao. Yes Brooks is nice and young but hE and Lowry are not pgs for a game with Yao. They should sell Brooks next summer high and get a pg for Yao. But they wont and i will again laugh my ass off when Yao get fronted every game and Brooks and Lowry cant throw a damn pass to him.

Last edited by sefant77; 11-07-2009 at 07:04 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #95
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Morey is overrated.

Yes, he doesnt overpay players with extensions or MLE etc, but the last year he did major faults.

- not trading McGrady after realizing that both Ming and McLady are way too much a injury prone and that it would be pure lottey hoping they both can play a 100+ games season. And specially not doing that trade with Detroit for Billups and Prince. Just see what Billups did with Denver...
I don't know about that one. The objective of the Billups deal was the dump salary to be a player in the marketplace this past summer. Iverson allowed them to do that, McGrady did not.

Quote:
- being too cheap to pay for a quality backup center that would have allowed Yao to play Duncan style 30-34min each game and maybe sit out some b2b. Yes, even if such a center maybe cost 5mio a year
When you talk about being "too cheap" you're getting into the realm of ownership. Let Alexander sets the budget, Morey has to work within it.

Plus we saw ourselves that the MLE wasn't enough to get Gortat and Diop cost the entire MLE last summer. If anyone knows how hard it is to get a decent back up center for less than full MLE money it's us.

When you can build the core of a playoff team (assuming they make the playoffs and McGrady doesn't contribute much) with late 1st rounders and 2nd rounders that's pretty damn good.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #96
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Then make it Morey and "Alexander as great owner" are overrated. They screw huge up with McGrady (not trading him) and Yao (no backup help).

And the Pistons trade talk was a year before Billups-Iverson.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #97
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Scola was drafted by Houston, but a second rounder was part of the deal (mabye that's what you meant).
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #98
DOMINATOR

Quote:
i'd add Lowry to that list too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77
Morey is overrated.

this could be one of his few mistakes. no one even knows if that deal was on the table though, and if it went through they would have to turn around and move prince or battier. Brooks was also on the rise. i would have rather done a Rip/filler for tmac. Rip is the perfect 2 guard for adelman.
if tmac comes back healthy and fits in the system well, all of this doesnt matter.

Quote:
Dorsey didn't pan out, mutombo got hurt etc... not a whole lot Morey could have done if les doesnt allow him to. they did go after Gortat before dallas/orlando. really what decent centers are out there? you dallas boys should know that.
yao is just really injury prone... it is what it is.

Quote:
- after McGradys in&out not to trade for a pure pg that can bring the ball to Yao any time. Alston, Brooks, thats a pure fail when it comes to playing with Yao. Yes Brooks is nice and young but hE and Lowry are not pgs for a game with Yao. They should sell Brooks next summer high and get a pg for Yao. But they wont and i will again laugh my ass off when Yao get fronted every game and Brooks and Lowry cant throw a damn pass to him.
i'd rather trade yao for an athletic big but Les won't do it because of the business connection to china.
i'd really like to see horford in a rox jersey.

les is a pretty good owner though he's bought plenty of draft picks, (3 last draft) they don't all turn out though. budinger looks like a steal so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Scola was drafted by Houston, but a second rounder was part of the deal (mabye that's what you meant).
spurs drafted Scola. rockets traded for his rights. v-span for scola/butler.

Last edited by DOMINATOR; 11-07-2009 at 08:04 PM.
DOMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #99
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Yes, that what I meant.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #100
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR View Post
spurs drafted Scola. rockets traded for his rights. v-span for scola/butler.
My bad. Sentence was supposed to say wasn't.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #101
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised no one is mentioning Ariza. He's probably playing a little over his head so far, but that move got underrated this offseason. He's not a bad little player.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #102
badfish22
Golden Member

lol jazz

Killed by the Kings. AT home. Without Kevin Martin.

It doesn't get much worse than that.

Actually it really doesn't. That is probably the worst loss you can have.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

They took the Spurs apart!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #104
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
DOMINATOR has been posting here for a couple of years as far as I can remember. He generally tends to behave himself and doesn't troll much, which is more than I can say for some of the Mavs fans posting here.
k
Old 11-08-2009, 03:54 AM   #105
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know it's tough living in Portland but you hate them worse than the Spurs?
I don't live with Spurs fans.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:55 AM   #106
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
lol jazz

Killed by the Kings. AT home. Without Kevin Martin.

It doesn't get much worse than that.

Actually it really doesn't. That is probably the worst loss you can have.
Didn't the Thunder beat us without Durant last year?
Old 11-08-2009, 04:25 AM   #107
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Durant's a net negative, remember?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 AM   #108
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I'm surprised no one is mentioning Ariza. He's probably playing a little over his head so far, but that move got underrated this offseason. He's not a bad little player.
He is a nice typical MLE player. Good signing but not a crazy steal.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #109
fluid.forty.one

I still can't believe Kevin Martin is out for 6-8 weeks. He was scoring more for me than Dirk and Deron Williams in one of my leagues...
Old 11-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #110
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Anyone watching the OKC - ORL game? I can't believe the scores that I'm seeing

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:09 AM   #111
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Wow, Nathan Jawai was of the bench Minnesota's leading scorer(16pts) in their 93-116 loss to Portland, grabbed six rebounds, but was also the guy with the worst +/- (-21 , which is still better than Bass' -25 in OKC).
boxscore

Last edited by mavErika; 11-09-2009 at 02:10 AM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #112
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
Wow, Nathan Jawai was of the bench Minnesota's leading scorer(16pts) in their 93-116 loss to Portland, grabbed six rebounds, but was also the guy with the worst +/- (-21 , which is still better than Bass' -25 in OKC).
boxscore
and check out DJ Mbenga's line starting for the lakers who are sans P Gasol

10pts, 12 boards (4 offensive), 1 steal, 4 blocks, zero TO's, 5-9 field.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:25 AM   #113
sefant77
Guru

A.Wright cant defend Matt Bonner

Old 11-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #114
mavs777
Diamond Member

Duncan didn't play last night either anybody know why? Parker will probably be out on wednesday
Old 11-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #115
DOMINATOR

nice comeback tonight mavs... didnt catch the game but i heard rockets collapsed when AB got hurt.
sure was different for the mavs to have the big men with no yao.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #116
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Excuses.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:06 AM   #117
DOMINATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Excuses.
ha does look that way now that i read it. rockets didnt play the full 48.
was just saying quite the reversal that the mavs have the height/low post advantage now.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #118
dirno2000
Diamond Member

How bad does your team defense have to be for Matt Bonner to dribble in from the 3-point line and dunk...

...the worst in the league.

I've watched this gif at least 30 times and still can't believe it.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #119
fluid.forty.one

The Lakers are kicking the crap out of the Suns!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #120
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

really boring game. Jack is probably resting kobe soon

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, bagdoucheclutchfest, cadbane=exaggerator, crawford bros finals mvp, gay tags, i'm the clutchest, mavsbansuxcadbane, tag clustershag, ur the clutchest d-bag, you´re a clutchebag