Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-29-2002, 09:28 PM   #41
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

thanks dude.
Old 09-29-2002, 09:32 PM   #42
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Last year all Quincy could throw was the deep ball. This year they're taking it away and the haters claim he can't throw it. Besides, the deep ball is nice, but his ability to throw short passes has impressed me. He looked terrible with the short passes last year, and I thought it would be his downfall in this 'WESTCOAST' offense.
Old 09-29-2002, 10:11 PM   #43
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

enjoy the 8 man fronts then.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 10:13 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

When Quincy throws a deep ball flocks of ducks everywhere become terribly confused.

Wow..deep balls in camp. Amazing.
Old 09-30-2002, 08:19 PM   #45
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

<< When Quincy throws a deep ball flocks of ducks everywhere become terribly confused. >>

He hasnt thrown like that this year that was the first game of last years season(when he couldnt throw a spiral). Quincy can throw the deep ball with the best of them(well the other qbs in the NFL right now). Why do you hate Quincy so much Doc. Everytime time he does something good you bash him about something else.(Its like you want him to have a perfect game everytime)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 09:53 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

why do you love him so much? Does he give you chill bumps or make you feel &quot;special&quot;? The guy is not a good qb. period.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:21 PM   #47
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Why do you hate him so much doc?
Old 09-30-2002, 11:33 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

Do not put words in my mouth. I do not &quot;Hate&quot; him. Quincy Carter is just not a good quarterback. You guys can argue with me all you want, but he just is not a good quarterback. Nothing will change that.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:41 PM   #49
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

Name some qbs that were better in there 12th game? Quincy had a good game against tennesee and St.Louis and you kept saying he sucks.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:49 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

It's because he does suck. Get over it.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:54 PM   #51
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

Why does he suck? Did you watch the Tennessee, St.Louis and the last couple games last year?
Old 10-01-2002, 09:11 AM   #52
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< Why does he suck? Did you watch the Tennessee, St.Louis and the last couple games last year? >>

He is in denile he just doesent want Quincy to be qb and is afraid that he is. Thats the only explanation I get when u say someone sucks when they play well. I noticed that he brings up things that happened to Quincy in 1 game rather than all 12 goods and bads which makes no sense but oh well Quincy as far now is our qb so deal withit.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 09:23 AM   #53
Drbio
Banned

I challenge you to put up 12 games where Quincy did shit. You won't find it because it isn't there. The guy is not a NFL quality quarterback. he will never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs. I have a hundred bucks to any taker. Put up or shut up. The guy is not a good quarterback. Period. Great athlete? Yes. Good QB? Hell no. Not even close.

your subtel pathetic shots at me do not change this fact. yes, I said FACT. Carter is not a good QB.
Old 10-01-2002, 10:45 AM   #54
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

<< I challenge you to put up 12 games where Quincy did shit. You won't find it because it isn't there. The guy is not a NFL quality quarterback. he will never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs. I have a hundred bucks to any taker. Put up or shut up. The guy is not a good quarterback. Period. Great athlete? Yes. Good QB? Hell no. Not even close.

your subtel pathetic shots at me do not change this fact. yes, I said FACT. Carter is not a good QB.
>>

good luck, because he's only played 12 games.

but heres a friendly bet for you.

if QC can get the boys into the playoffs or if carter leads the cowboys to 9 wins this season, which is a 9-7 record. you will put in your signature, &quot;i love quincy carter. he is my idol, and i was terribly wrong to doubt his talent.&quot;

if he doesn't i will put in my signature, &quot;its true, QC is a spare.&quot;
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 11:52 AM   #55
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< I challenge you to put up 12 games where Quincy did shit. You won't find it because it isn't there. The guy is not a NFL quality quarterback. he will never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs. I have a hundred bucks to any taker. Put up or shut up. The guy is not a good quarterback. Period. Great athlete? Yes. Good QB? Hell no. Not even close.

>>

good luck, because he's only played 12 games.

but heres a friendly bet for you.

if QC can get the boys into the playoffs or if carter leads the cowboys to 9 wins this season, which is a 9-7 record. you will put in your signature, &quot;i love quincy carter. he is my idol, and i was terribly wrong to doubt his talent.&quot;

if he doesn't i will put in my signature, &quot;its true, QC is a spare.&quot;
>>

Well I would do this too but ill say this if Quincy gives us more losses then wins then id be happy to put QC is a spare. Its not like i am in favor of the guy being a superstar qb I just not only want to see him get a chance to be a decent qb but I also thinks he deserves one being he has played some reasonable games. I had cowboys winning 8 games this season anyway so I feel they can atleast go 8-8. So far they are on pace of goin 9 - 7 if they beat the teams they are suppose to beat. That could change tho because I have no clue on what the hell Carolina is sippin on.

By the way like Aexchange said QC has only played 12 games. Let me ask u this go and get Brett Favres stats or Troy Aikmans stats after 12 games and tell me what the hell they did to come ot greatness that they did. Dont get me wrong im not comparing the guy to those guys but I just dont get u say he sucks and has no talent but the guy completed 72 of his passes? I dont care if htey all were 3 feet yard throws that doestn show u suck at all.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 01:01 PM   #56
Drbio
Banned

AEx- for how long will the sig remain? We have a deal in principle here.

I think for the most part we are saying the same thing...you guys just object to my use of the word sucks. But Quincy does suck.