Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-30-2002, 11:56 PM   #1
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Vote in the Poll[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2002, 09:24 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

whoever voted star shold be kicked in the head.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 10:43 AM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i dont think he is a star. but i certainly dont think he is a spare.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 11:46 AM   #4
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

YAE I dont think any would vote that any rookie qb will be a star not even David Carr. THe obvious vote is average because he is playing average as a young qb.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 01:02 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

There are 3 kicks in the head to be administered soon.
Old 10-01-2002, 06:42 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Dear Lord...make that five kicks.
Old 10-01-2002, 09:14 PM   #7
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Go ahead and kick me too dr. Okay, I really don't think he is a star, but I wanted to make sure he has more star votes than spare votes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 10:51 PM   #8
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

so far 8 people voted star, 7 people average and 5 people spare[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2002, 10:52 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

FINtastic- you vote like democrats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2002, 08:42 AM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

The world is full of stupid, stupid people
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 12:13 PM   #11
MavsRich

MavsRich is on a distinguished road

How do you come to that reasoning madape?
MavsRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 12:30 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

8 votes for Quincy is a current star. I'd say he's dead on.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:57 PM   #13
MavsRich

MavsRich is on a distinguished road

The poll said, "what do you think of Quincys future," not what is Quincy currently.
MavsRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 02:29 PM   #14
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Its just like on American Idol when people voted for the guy Simon says sucked. You guys say Quincy suck so they give him the Star vote.

1996-2005
Old 10-02-2002, 03:11 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

presnt, past, future...it all adds up ot abig bag of suck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2002, 03:15 PM   #16
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I think we can all agree that Quincy is average right now. Some of us think he will improve, some think he is as good as he'll get. There is no reason to constantly post he sucks, sucks, sucks. I could easily go to every post I don't care for or have an opinion on and post this sucks, you are all stupid, this sucks, sucks sucks. But that would be childish wouldn't it? Or would it be Trollish?
Old 10-02-2002, 08:49 PM   #17
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderfully stated Just211. I have to agree with the statement that he he is average right now, but who knows what the future holds?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-03-2002, 12:04 PM   #18
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Everytime I think about what the future holds, I have to rush to the bathroom while holding back the vomit.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 12:33 PM   #19
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

- I just wanted Doc to kick me in the head.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 03:52 PM   #20
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< I think we can all agree that Quincy is average right now. Some of us think he will improve, some think he is as good as he'll get. There is no reason to constantly post he sucks, sucks, sucks. I could easily go to every post I don't care for or have an opinion on and post this sucks, you are all stupid, this sucks, sucks sucks. But that would be childish wouldn't it? Or would it be Trollish? >>

This post sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 04:24 PM   #21
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<<

<< I think we can all agree that Quincy is average right now. Some of us think he will improve, some think he is as good as he'll get. There is no reason to constantly post he sucks, sucks, sucks. I could easily go to every post I don't care for or have an opinion on and post this sucks, you are all stupid, this sucks, sucks sucks. But that would be childish wouldn't it? Or would it be Trollish? >>

This post sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Because its the truth?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 10-03-2002, 07:53 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

LOL Usually Lurkin!!!

FFM- no, because it's wrong. Quincy isn't average. That would be an exaggeration.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2002, 08:23 PM   #23
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Spare or not, he is the hottest item of discussion in the OTHER SPORTS TALK board.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-03-2002, 08:40 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Shit floats, but it doesn't mean he has risen to the top.
Old 10-03-2002, 09:02 PM   #25
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< LOL Usually Lurkin!!!

FFM- no, because it's wrong. Quincy isn't average. That would be an exaggeration.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

He is playing average for a young qb. All I can say is check tha stats like Quincy said. He is right were the greats were and even better than they were at this time. Im not sayin Quincy is gonna be a great but so far heh is marchin in the right way. I dont even know if he his goin to be decent but he is showin me he can be a average qb especially with a good runnin team.

1996-2005
Old 10-03-2002, 09:13 PM   #26
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS
Old 10-03-2002, 09:38 PM   #27
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

<< SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS >>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 10-03-2002, 09:52 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

We've been saying all along he was occassionally average...but in this league...that sucks.

In case you missed it...QUINCY SUCKS.
Old 10-03-2002, 10:03 PM   #29
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< We've been saying all along he was occassionally average...but in this league...that sucks.

In case you missed it...QUINCY SUCKS.
>>

So there is what 30 teams in the NFL? Quincy is ranked someen from 10-15 so I guess thast abotu 13 other teams who have qbs who suck.

1996-2005
Old 10-03-2002, 10:08 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Even the smileys know it......

Old 10-03-2002, 10:15 PM   #31
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

This smiley is smarter
QUINCY HATER
Old 10-03-2002, 10:32 PM   #32
Drbio
Banned

That smiley is flipping off Crater for yet another interception. Carter sucks...you have a fetish for him. That's cool. You are not changing my mind or the fact that Carter sucks balls. I think you sig smileys are you in the front and Q in the back???
Old 10-03-2002, 10:33 PM   #33
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Just 211, how did you get that smiley? lol

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-03-2002, 10:35 PM   #34
Drbio
Banned

FIN- it's on just about every smiley site...
Old 10-03-2002, 10:37 PM   #35
Drbio
Banned

This is one of Just211 whipping Quincy after yet another bad game....

Bad Quincy....Bad Bad Quincy....
Old 10-03-2002, 10:44 PM   #36
Just211
Platinum Member

Honestly, you must have a fetish for him. &quot;he sucks, sucks, sucks&quot;, Is this an opinion, or a secret fantasy of yours.

Old 10-03-2002, 10:50 PM   #37
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

What smiley sites[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2002, 10:51 PM   #38
Drbio
Banned

go to google.com...type in smileys...hold on to your hat....
Old 10-03-2002, 11:51 PM   #39
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

Thanks doc[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Quincy isn't sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2002, 08:15 AM   #40
Drbio
Banned

you are welcome sir!