Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 03:30 AM   #1
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. The Dems forced their worst candidate upon us. This shit was predictable. I predicted it earlier in this thread, and I’m retarded. Biden could still win, but Trump was trying to lose.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:13 AM   #2
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Lol. The Dems forced their worst candidate upon us. This shit was predictable. I predicted it earlier in this thread, and I’m retarded. Biden could still win, but Trump was trying to lose.
People don't tend to vote for candidates they aren't excited for. If Trump wins, then at least we can get rid of the center of the Democratic party as they have failed miserably. Karma is a b after what they did to Bernie...

But the media in this country is also such a joke that I don't know how any of the big papers survive either other than constant Covid fear news. Weeks of Biden is up by 8 points dog shit which any sane person knew was wrong. Name one legit outlet that said Trump was going to win? You know what that does? It has a serious reverse effect.

And lastly, we're just a country full of really, really dumb people. Honestly, I don't even care who wins. This country gets what it deserves. Bernie is the guy we needed but not the one we deserved.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-04-2020 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:41 AM   #3
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck me this is disheartening. Can’t believe this is my country. Can’t believe people can’t or won’t see Trump for what he is. My wife is pregnant and I’m legit scared to bring a brown baby into what I now know to be clearly a white man’s world.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #4
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Fuck me this is disheartening. Can’t believe this is my country. Can’t believe people can’t or won’t see Trump for what he is. My wife is pregnant and I’m legit scared to bring a brown baby into what I now know to be clearly a white man’s world.
congratulations on expecting a baby! all the same i can't begin to imagine the fear you're expressing... what should be a time full of joy and hope is intermingled with concern that goes beyond what should be normal for a parent. take care brother
Old 11-04-2020, 11:38 AM   #5
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Everything I’ve seen says that Trump lost white male support relative to 2016, and gained support among all other demographics. The gain in Latino support in Texas is the reason the state didn’t flip blue.

Last edited by FreshJive; 11-04-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #6
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
People don't tend to vote for candidates they aren't excited for. If Trump wins, then at least we can get rid of the center of the Democratic party as they have failed miserably. Karma is a b after what they did to Bernie...

But the media in this country is also such a joke that I don't know how any of the big papers survive either other than constant Covid fear news. Weeks of Biden is up by 8 points dog shit which any sane person knew was wrong. Name one legit outlet that said Trump was going to win? You know what that does? It has a serious reverse effect.

And lastly, we're just a country full of really, really dumb people. Honestly, I don't even care who wins. This country gets what it deserves. Bernie is the guy we needed but not the one we deserved.
The Dems thought they could win by just being not Trump. They still may end up being right, but they made this needlessly close.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:49 AM   #7
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
The Dems thought they could win by just being not Trump. They still may end up being right, but they made this needlessly close.
Yep. Two types of voters. Ones that vote for a candidate because they aren't the other candidate and ones that vote for a candidate because they like them. Trump has both of those and Biden only has one.

Did anyone vote for Biden because they really liked him? Nope. He wasn't Bernie or Trump.

Closed Thread