Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-11-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
IMO, Coors Light is the best of that "tier" of beers (which admittedly is not a very good tier). Much better than Bud or Miller, I think.
Gotta concur there. Bud light is junk. Miller light is a little better. Coors is better than both. Coors is probably the best cheap ass light beer IMO.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Gotta concur there. Bud light is good. Miller light is a little worse. Coors is better than both in the water category. Coors is probably the best water IMO.
There, I fixed it.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
There, I fixed it.
I don't get it...Coors Light and Bud Light both have 4.2% alcohol...so how is Coors Light more like water? Only difference is Bud Light taste like elk urine.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't get it...Coors Light and Bud Light both have 4.2% alcohol...so how is Coors Light more like water? Only difference is Bud Light taste like elk urine.
You don't get a lot of shit around here. Don't blame me for your horrid taste buds.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
CadBane
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
You don't get a lot of shit around here. Don't blame me for your horrid taste buds.
I blame your mother for her horrid mistake.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I blame your mother for her horrid mistake.
Why are you still here? You are so damn stupid and worthless to this forum and literally no one wants you here. NO ONE. You are a piece of shit. A small, hard, piece of shit that is annoying to crap out but then when you finally do you thoroughly enjoy flushing the toilet. That is you. F off loser.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #7
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Why are you still here? You are so damn stupid and worthless to this forum and literally no one wants you here. NO ONE. You are a piece of shit. A small, hard, piece of shit that is annoying to crap out but then when you finally do you thoroughly enjoy flushing the toilet. That is you. F off loser.
The rep I got from my post begs to differ.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I truly don't get the Coors light love going on tonight. The beer is truly tasteless to me. I don't refer to it as water because of the alcoholic content. I refer to it as water because it does not taste at all strong. I like dark beers and flavorful beers. I am like the Dos Equis man. I don't always drink standard high-commercial beers, but when I do, I drink Budweiser.

Oh, and Natty Light is another beer I would prefer over Coors Light.
It's drinkable. There are situations where that's the caliber of beer you want--I don't want to be paying for more expensive, tasty beer if I'm at a tailgate and already drunk out of my skull. It's pointless. In those situations, if I have a choice, it's Coors Light every time. It's not a beer you drink to sit down and talk about the flavor.

And Natty Light is disgusting. I can barely drink it even in the above scenario when I'm already gone and my taste buds are barely functioning. There's a reason it's even cheaper than Coors/Miller/Bud. Much closer to "water" than any of the 3.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 09-12-2010 at 01:18 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's drinkable. There are situations where that's the caliber of beer you want--I don't want to be paying for more expensive, tasty beer if I'm at a tailgate and already drunk out of my skull. It's pointless. In those situations, if I have a choice, it's Coors Light every time.
If you are already drunk out of your skull it makes sense to want to drink water. I hear that is good for preventing dehydration.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are already drunk out of your skull it makes sense to want to drink water. I hear that is good for preventing dehydration.
That's exactly what I'd do...if I were a chick.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:37 AM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's exactly what I'd do...if I were a chick.
Don't think ya followed me there Dub... I was implying that what you already do makes sense seeing as how that water is good for preventing dehydration (i.e. Coors light = water).

Tags
cadban has a dolphin tat, got a bit fluffy in here, well-done cuntbane