Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-31-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Jerry Stackhouse

Jerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to all
Default Who is starting at PF tonight?

Has Avery announced his decision yet?
Jerry Stackhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Stackhouse
Has Avery announced his decision yet?
I will be in Dallas for the presser just before game time. I've signed a ten day and have agreed to rub Cro's head and keep a photo of the humping chihuahua in my socks to transfer the mojo. I'm going for a career high in points tonight.

Look for me.

Last edited by Drbio; 01-31-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:31 PM   #3
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh, I get it. Nice try though.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to burst your bubble, Doc, but the game ain't in Dallas.

Otherwise, I'm sure you'd get the nod.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean they lied to me?

I guess I should have known better. The contract was signed on perforated paper squares.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:24 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

They were SO impressed with JJ in the D league that he's going to get the nod and play forward tonight.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 PM   #7
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Avery will test him as a point forward.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote