Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-27-2002, 12:24 AM   #1
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

DJ posted the boards, and I had a bit of free time today and checked them out. My impression was we have "a bit" to go here. They go from 90 to nothing, and all measurements in between. I was impressed with the Spurs board. My opinion of course. But I thought they create a true sense of loyalty. Intelligent posts, not alot of trash. I can't say I always do that, but I do try to be positive. They seem to have a tighter group of fans. Maybe that comes from them being a contender longer? I don't know. But I didn't see them trashing the players if they had an "off" night like I see here sometimes. They all seem pretty tight. The Lekers fans are soooo pretentious, so they don't count.

Example; did anyone go to the watch party- Lekers- I know the thread was started on this board. Did it happen? I was out of town , so I don't know.
Old 03-27-2002, 01:56 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

no, the watch party was changed to a later date.

i think there are alot of loyal fans.. a few too many knee jerkers.. but there's nothing wrong with loyal fans second guessing and disagreeing.

it's part of the game.
there's nothing wrong with intelligent fans second guessing the coach.

and yes, there's some crap here..but not much
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 08:24 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The crap-o-meter is showing that there has been a lot LESS crap than usual here lately.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote