Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-07-2003, 01:44 PM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2003, 01:51 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you..nice pics...to be honest, when i saw the title, i thought it was gonna be a bunch of pictures of ewoks.

just curious..what did everyone think of some of the stunts Legolas pulled during TTT?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 02:11 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

The more I see the leap onto the horse in the Warg fight, the worse it looks. Just like Darth Maul's leap off his speeder in SW:Ep 1. It looks cool the first time, but with each viewing it looks worse and worse. That being said it was still pretty cool. It is exacerbated because it is shot in slo-mo, which tend to make computer effect shots look worse for some reason.

The sliding down the stairs on the shield looks staged. Obivously on a track or something.

But those are the only two complaints I have with Legalos. The drawing the knives and arrows too fast and the unlimited arrows do not bother me at all.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 02:18 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, the leap onto the horse doesn't look realistic to me... looks like it breaks the laws of physics...

and the sliding down stairs thing. well, it wasn't that bad. it's just i had seen it 2 million times as it was in every preview.

SPOILER!

is that aragorn leading the spirit army?

SPOILER DONE.

Old 01-07-2003, 03:25 PM   #5
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

hey murph,your a tolkien fanatic too?
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 04:43 PM   #6
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<< yeah, the leap onto the horse doesn't look realistic to me... looks like it breaks the laws of physics...
>>

DUDE! he's an Elf. Surely that breaks laws before him jumping onto the horse ever occurs!
On the JQ...Elves are real!

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 04:45 PM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

oh, he's an elf! din't notice that... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i know it's fantasy and all that... but that one scene just looks weird.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:48 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

his stunts are nice enough.

what i liked about him is how nice he was to the jerk dwarf. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i thought the scene with jumping on the horse was pretty cool..no, definitely not realistic..but seeing an elf jump on a horse probably isn't too realistic to begin with.

he's a pimp with the bow though
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote