Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playoffs GDT: NBA Finals, Game 5, 6/9/2011, 8:00 pm Central (ABC)

Well, here it is. The last game of the season at the AAC. One last chance for everyone in that building to go insane and carry this team to another victory. Everyone in attendance tonight better get there early and stay late, and show the Mavs just how grateful we all are for this incredible run.

The run has led us to this point; a best of three series for the Larry O'Brien trophy. We don't have the home court advantage, but what we do have is the first game on our court. We have a chance to ride a tidal wave of emotion all the way to Miami with two chances to win one game.

We've had an abnormal amount of adversity this series. We have injuries old and new, we have sickness, and we have a player rendered useless by match ups. We've played from behind the entire series, going on runs late to snatch two victories.

That all changes tonight. Tonight the Mavs shots fall, and the Mavs show the world what their still capable of offensively, even against this team.

The Chuck-Badger has spoken.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stomp them bitches back to Miami.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhh shiiiiiiit

Mavs win. Easily.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Hang ´em !

Old 06-09-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

One step closer to bringing that gaddam trophy home!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

It amazes me how many in the national media still seem to consider the Heat winning this series to be a mere formality.

I hope the Mavs offense finally comes together and absolutely blitzes the Heat for once in this series. I'm pretty uncertain about this game, but part of me feels like we have to be due for a big offensive game sooner or later. The Heat have a great defense, but we still have gotten our fair share of looks at times. Is this the night that everything finally clicks and those looks start dropping?

Going to be really, really interesting.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #7
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Victory is ours!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 AM   #8
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

This is gonna be one helluva game, which will probably be decided in yet another tight 4th quarter...

My 4th quarter scoring prognosis:

Dirk: 14
Terry: 8
Wade: 8
J.Kidd: 6
LeBron: DNP - Player's decision

Mavs by 8!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #9
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

lol DNP-Players Decision... NICE!

I'm overly optimistic sometimes, but I think the mavs win this one in relatively easy fashion. Key word, relative. I don't think we run away, but I think for once we play with the lead. And unlike the Heat, we close it out in the 4th. Mavs win, two games to clinch it in Miami!

Cannot wait!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

At this point, there is no other script that can be seemingly followed.

Mavs trail by 10-15 early in the 4th quarter, then go to work.

Will Miami let them back in it AGAIN, for a 4th straight game?

God, I hope so.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #11
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

My only concern is TO's we tighten up in that department we should be just fine an coast to a win.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:55 AM   #12
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

go Mavs
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #13
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Without Haywood and Dirk not at 100% this could be really tough one to win. Might be similar to games 3 and 4. Hopefully we win it at the end.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #14
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

ESPN can kiss my lilly white ass! Jason Smith on ESPN radio just said these Finals are not about the Mavs it is only about Miami. F'em all at ESPN!
Old 06-09-2011, 01:19 AM   #15
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
My only concern is TO's we tighten up in that department we should be just fine an coast to a win.
There will be no easy wins this series. Expect another tough, grind it out, take a few years off your life game thats decided in the final minutes.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #16
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

I feel like things are going to click after last game. Dirks sickness could have been the greatest thing that happened to us.... It could have just woken up the bench to start playing at a higher level.... and if we now get what we've been used to seeing out of Dirk for a whole 48 mixed with our good bench play from last game all for one final home stand....

Great things will happen.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:36 AM   #17
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

This is the game the shots start to fall. Jet&Kidd hit their 3's, JJ hits his lay-ups, TC manhandles the cHeat bigs, Dirk is Dirk. The good guys gain control and momentum, poised to close it out in Game 6. Go Mavs!!

Last edited by mac222b; 06-09-2011 at 01:37 AM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:31 AM   #18
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Must must-win.
So nervous.

Last edited by beatLA; 06-09-2011 at 02:32 AM.
beatLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:46 AM   #19
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

We stop the trend and follow a win with a win. Even if we do, don't look to nation media to say that the Mavs will win.

Remember how many people still thought the Lakers would win after we went up 3-0.... Good times!
Old 06-09-2011, 03:26 AM   #20
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs! First of two victories, tonight!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:54 AM   #21
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

This is it. This is really it.

I expect a huge game from Dirk. He'll feel five years younger without the fever.

LeBron will force the issue and the Heat will fall apart because of it.

One of the things that make the Mavs so strong is their great chemistry. No one beats that chemistry.

LET'S GO MAVS!!!
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:14 AM   #22
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

This game is for the series, really.... I think the teams are looking at split in the final two games so let's get it done tonight.

I can see LeBron responding to the media frenzy and having a monster triple-double type game.
I can see the Mavericks finally playing a complete game and winning by solid double-digits.

This can really go either way.... but you know what?

The time is now for Dirk, Kidd, Marion, JET and gang. LET THE MAVS TAKE THE LEAD IN THIS SUMBITCH!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #23
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Currently 4am in my neck of the woods, and I'm about to hop on a lightrail, head over to the airport, and mosey my way on down to lovely Dallas, Texas. Gonna be a good time tonight.

Oh, and Mavs win.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:14 AM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:24 AM   #25
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Let's get it!

Tonight will not only be the last time the Mavs have played at home this season, it will also mark the last time the Mavs have played a game at home without a championship banner up in the rafters.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:40 AM   #26
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Just one time don´t fall back by +8 in the 4th. And please knock down the wide open shots!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:42 AM   #27
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

win

that is all
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #28
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

great write up JTHIG32.

I am William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #29
OSU_MAV

OSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the rough

Just win baby!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #30
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #31
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4764/floridac.gif

Last edited by jacktruth; 06-09-2011 at 07:23 AM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:31 AM   #32
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
great write up JTHIG32.

I am William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
And one day many years from now lying in your bed you will still look back on that hot texas night when you grabbed the trophy by its scrawny neck and stomped your oppressors!

F'EM
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #33
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I look for the mavs to play aggressive early and keep the up-tempo throughout the game. Attack attack attack! Maybe this time they will shoot better than 40%
Old 06-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #34
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

In on 1st page again trying to get us back to back wins.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #35
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Put a hurt on these mofos.

Im praying to the basketball gods for some sweet victory.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #36
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Chandler goes for 30 and 30.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #37
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Game Official 1 Official 2 Official 3 Alternate
Miami @ Dallas Joe Crawford Mike Callahan Bill Kennedy Ed Malloy

I expected B. Salvatore.

Joe had game 2, Callahan and Kennedy Game 1

Last edited by sefant77; 06-09-2011 at 08:14 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #38
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Chandler goes for 30 and 30.
This is accurate.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Game Official 1 Official 2 Official 3 Alternate
Miami @ Dallas Joe Crawford Mike Callahan Bill Kennedy Ed Malloy

I expected B. Salvatore.

Joe had game 2, Callahan and Kennedy Game 1
Word is that Salvatore is not in the Finals pool at all. I don't know whether that's true, but it could be. It changes each year based on the NBA's internal rankings of the refs that they do by reviewing every game.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-09-2011 at 08:19 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #40
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

LET'S GO MAVS!!!LET'S GO MAVS!!!LET'S GO MAVS!!!LET'S GO MAVS!!!