Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #41
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Great read:

Winning has masked fact LeBron, Wade styles not complementary - Dan Le Batard - MiamiHerald.com via @miamiherald

Basically saying what we all said before the finals began.there is only one ball, but wade and Lebron need the ball to be great on offense beside transition because the are weak shooters

"DALLAS -- Winning is a magical mask. Hides the flaws and so much of the ugly. Puts a fixed smile on everything. So when you beat too-old Boston and too-young Chicago with an avalanche of late, low-percentage shots from the perimeter, even though your game is at the rim, even though every team in the league prefers you shoot from out there, here’s one of the many things that gets concealed behind that perma-smile right up until you lose:....."

t.co/KiRSg5x

Last edited by skakavac; 06-09-2011 at 08:28 AM.
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #42
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really excited for tonight's game. Mavs win by 18!
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #43
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

ready to see nasty Dirk tonight.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #44
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
It amazes me how many in the national media still seem to consider the Heat winning this series to be a mere formality.

I hope the Mavs offense finally comes together and absolutely blitzes the Heat for once in this series. I'm pretty uncertain about this game, but part of me feels like we have to be due for a big offensive game sooner or later. The Heat have a great defense, but we still have gotten our fair share of looks at times. Is this the night that everything finally clicks and those looks start dropping?

Going to be really, really interesting.
EXACTLY
We still haven't played our "A" game yet in this series.
We haven't shot anywhere near our normal percentages.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #45
Romus

Romus is infamous around these partsRomus is infamous around these parts

Let's go Mavs !!
In you , I beleive
Romus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #46
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #47
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Avenge '06

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #48
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #49
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

This will be a sad night for Miami. Last game of the season that they get to play in front of a crowd. Then it's back to Miami where the fans just text, eat nachos, and run back and forth to the bar the whole game.
thunderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #50
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan View Post
This will be a sad night for Miami. Last game of the season that they get to play in front of a crowd. Then it's back to Miami where the fans just text, eat nachos, and run back and forth to the bar the whole game.
Haha

Best.Opposing.Fan.EVER
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:06 AM   #51
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Word is that Salvatore is not in the Finals pool at all. I don't know whether that's true, but it could be. It changes each year based on the NBA's internal rankings of the refs that they do by reviewing every game.
Could well be
IIRC in this year's playoffs, Salvatore has not been the lead ref in any game--mostly the 3rd ref & once the 2nd ref

Hopefully he will join Bob Delany in retirement after the season

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams

Last edited by 12 Tone Melodies; 06-09-2011 at 09:07 AM.
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #52
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Most important game in franchise history. Until the next one.

Get it done, boys. Nut up or shut up.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #53
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

I have never posted anything in this forum for a while since Mavs defeated the Thunder. But this is it my fellow Mavs fans.
It is now or never.
It is time to reach out and grab that series lead.
It is time to show the world again what basketball really is, what the sports is about, the sports we love.
Show them that it is not about Superstars who abandon their fans for the luxury of winning a ring selfishly for himself to decorate his career. (after a whole organization bowed to his whims)
Show the world that Loyalty, Passion and sheer Perseverence far outweighs any kind of overblown talent and monster egos.
Time to show these spoiled bitches that reflect the society today that getting sponsored by brands and getting monster paychecks equate to greatness.

My fellow mavs fans. My brothers.

Let us all come together and wear our mavs jerseys or any kind of blue shirt in support of our beloved team.

LETS GO MAVS!

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #54
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday, Peja.

I wonder if you play more seconds than your actual age.

Hmm. It's also Udonis Haslem's birthday...

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-09-2011 at 09:14 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:16 AM   #55
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
I have never posted anything in this forum for a while since Mavs defeated the Thunder. But this is it my fellow Mavs fans.
It is now or never.
It is time to reach out and grab that series lead.
It is time to show the world again what basketball really is, what the sports is about, the sports we love.
Show them that it is not about Superstars who abandon their fans for the luxury of winning a ring selfishly for himself to decorate his career. (after a whole organization bowed to his whims)
Show the world that Loyalty, Passion and sheer Perseverence far outweighs any kind of overblown talent and monster egos.
Time to show these spoiled bitches that reflect the society today that getting sponsored by brands and getting monster paychecks equate to greatness.

My fellow mavs fans. My brothers.

Let us all come together and wear our mavs jerseys or any kind of blue shirt in support of our beloved team.

LETS GO MAVS!
does not equate* lol

Old 06-09-2011, 09:27 AM   #56
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

"No, maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know. " -Rocky Balboa (in reference to the Russian)
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #57
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth View Post
Nice.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #58
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

"to win you gotta knock him out! you gotta punch and punch and punch til you cant punch no more! this is your whole life!" -Duke [to Rocky]
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #59
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Awesome GDT.

MAVS. This is it. Tonight is the night your heart bleeds for. For this game is everything because it is the last game in beautiful Dallas, Texas. Make everyone remember it. From the die hard fans, to the enemy, MAKE THEM REMEMBER. LETS GO MAVS. Lay it all out there tonight, everything we've got because after tonight, we're gonna destroy Miami, FL. MAVERICKS for the fucking win.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #60
CapitanObvious

MAKE THEM FUCKING REMEMBER.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #61
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

IM PUMPED!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #62
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

my theory on Lebron's disappearing act in games 3 & 4 is simply that role players always play better at home than on the road.

This is an interesting take on James performance.

Quote:
While an admitted lack of aggression is a big key, there’s also this factor to consider: James hasn’t been getting many breaks from the officials since Game 5 against the Bulls, when he parlayed a bit of gamesmanship into a memorable comeback. Is James paying the price for that now? He averaged nine free throws in the Heat’s first three playoff series, including 13 and 11 in the last two games against the Bulls. But in the first four games of the Finals, he has shot a total of 14 free throws. For what it’s worth, Scott Foster, part of the officiating crew in Game 5 against the Bulls, worked Game 3 of the Finals. Davis and Greg Willard, the other members of that crew, worked Game 4. Suddenly, it seems, he’s being treated like just another player.
14 free throws in 4 games for James....Karma can be a first class beotch.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #63
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
my theory on Lebron's disappearing act in games 3 & 4 is simply that role players always play better at home than on the road.

Well his signature move is barreling into the paint, throw up a shot along with his arms flailing all over the place expecting a foul call. With that being taken away he is being forced to take jump shots and the way we played defense last game, his life just got 10x harder. Shit just got real for that classless sob.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #64
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post

I can't imagine that the no-contact flop he duped the refs with in Game 4 is going to make him any more popular with zebras...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-09-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #65
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I can't imagine that the no-contact flop he duped the refs with in Game 4 is going to make him any more popular with zebras...
Got a question. The refs review these games to see any mistakes they made or calls they missed or for shit like players flopping right? I mean it would make sense to do those things in order to call a fairer game the next time around?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #66
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Got a question. The refs review these games to see any mistakes they made or calls they missed or for shit like players flopping right? I mean it would make sense to do those things in order to call a fairer game the next time around?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure refs watch tape just like players and coaches.

It's like Ty said in the article - if you cry wolf one too many times, you'll stop getting the benefit of the doubt and the calls will swing the other way...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-09-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #67
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
i'm thinking the same thing.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #68
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

Last game of the season in the AAC. It is time to bring the pain. I expect the crowd to be insane tonight, and that will help the good guys. Let's Go Mavs!
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #69
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Mavs fans THE TIME IS NOW!!!
Let's do it!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #70
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

DESTROY!!

Dirk will feel great after having to play through sickness on Tue. He will come out strong and have a great game. Thereby lifting the whole team.

Mavs win by 15.

DESTROY!! DISMEMBER!!!!! NO MERCY!!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #71
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized that Caron Butler's term of "the good guys" became reality in the Finals. Amazing. I firmly believe most of the country wants us to win ... also most of the analysts. Because of what the team stands for: Teamplay and Toughness. As compelling as this Miami team is, the Mavericks would be the more likable champions. And story-wise: I think Dallas winning (and Miami losing) is equally big as Miami winning.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #72
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

W
Old 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #73
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

the season is on the line tonight, everyone will need to contribute. the heat haven't lost 2 in a row all playoffs, so they will be in high gear. a win tonight could completely crush their spirits. let's go mavs!
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #74
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Norm talking about tonight. Saying we are going to be tortured tonight but you live for these moments.

And he's right...every game thread you can see people being tortured. Every game thread in the finals people have given up on the Mavs.

Last edited by Nowitzness81; 06-09-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #75
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

STOMP 'EM DIRK

Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #76
GhostFace
Platinum Member

I cannot wait. I'm welling up with emotions right now, Lets go Mavs. Show them what heart is, MAVERICKS!!!! Fuck yea.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #77
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Every game thread in the finals people have given up on the Mavs.
In their mind. Not in their hearts.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #78
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Just how close this series is...difference of cumulative point differential by both teams: Miami +5. 5 points separates these two teams...largest win: 8 pts by Miami in game 1.

I think we are just going to have to age another 10 years tonight..I just hope Dallas doesn't lay an egg. As hard as it would be to watch, I would love a last second 1 pt win to torment Miami before we go back there.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #79
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Just how close this series is...difference of cumulative point differential by both teams: Miami +5. 5 points separates these two teams...largest win: 8 pts by Miami in game 1.

I think we are just going to have to age another 10 years tonight..I just hope Dallas doesn't lay an egg. As hard as it would be to watch, I would love a last second 1 pt win to torment Miami before we go back there.
I'd rather torment them with a 40 point route!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #80
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Every game thread in the finals people have given up on the Mavs.
I've given up on the Mavs at some point during the game (or after the game) for every game, regular and post-season, for the last 10 years.

It's part of the torture of being a fan...you have vested emotional interest and absolutely no control.