Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #81
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Every game thread in the finals people have given up on the Mavs.
I've given up on the Mavs at some point during the game (or after the game) for every game, regular and post-season, for the last 10 years.

It's part of the torture of being a fan...you have vested emotional interest and absolutely no control.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #82
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Easy win baby.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #83
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wow. When Terry shoots more than 40 percent in a playoff game we're 10-1 this year.

Just 40 percent. Come on Jet.
Sooo if he makes one of his first two shots, he needs to stop shooting???
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #84
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone post that Iron Maverick Horse video again!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #85
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

What a wasted work day - even my boss can't stop reading or talking about the Mavs, and I'm pretty sure he didn't start watching until we swept the Lakers...

Just let us go home, please!

It's made even worse because everybody in my company (dozens of offices worldwide) has caught wind that I'm the resident "Mavs expert," so I'm getting all kinds of vapid emails asking questions that a quick Google search could probably answer, but I'm having fun with it...

Q: What position does Dirk play?
A: The big white guy.

Q: Why does coach keep playing the little guy? What about Rodger Boo-bo?
A: Um, I'm pretty sure "Rodger Boo-bo" was deported back to France for using incorrect terminology when referring to Freedom Fries....

Q: Why doesn't Dirk dunk more?
A: Because he's trying to give the other team a fighting chance - it'll make the Hollywood adaptation more dramatic.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I was very seriously considering cooking some chicken noodle soup yesterday and bringing it to Dirk's house. I make amazing soup, btw.

But, alas, I didn't want to get arrested.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #87
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What a wasted work day - even my boss can't stop reading or talking about the Mavs, and I'm pretty sure he didn't start watching until we swept the Lakers...

Just let us go home, please!

It's made even worse because everybody in my company (dozens of offices worldwide) has caught wind that I'm the resident "Mavs expert," so I'm getting all kinds of vapid emails asking questions that a quick Google search could probably answer, but I'm having fun with it...

A: The big white guy.

Q: Why does coach keep playing the little guy? What about Rodger Boo-bo?
A: Um, I'm pretty sure "Rodger Boo-bo" was deported back to France for using incorrect terminology when referring to Freedom Fries....

Q: Why doesn't Dirk dunk more?
A: Because he's trying to give the other team a fighting chance - it'll make the Hollywood adaptation more dramatic.

Wish my boss was more like that.

After the first game, even he (a tennis fiend) thought that he knew something about basketball, but, like almost all Miami Heat fans, knows nothing about it.

Mind you, this is after he had already shown how little he knew about basketball earlier in the season, when he said "that Bosh guy is an amazing 3-point shooter."

And he gets offended when I say that I trust his tennis knowledge blindly, but if I were a betting man, I'd ask his opinion on basketball and bet all my money on the team he picks to lose.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #88
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goodness.

Also, aren't you used to being the resident Mavs expert? You are around here, aren't you?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:43 AM   #89
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Goodness.

Also, aren't you used to being the resident Mavs expert? You are around here, aren't you?
I dunno about all that - my expertise is built on the shoulders of giants.

Guys like daemon, 41MVP and HEAT WAVE are the real experts...

Old 06-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #90
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
the season is on the line tonight, everyone will need to contribute. the heat haven't lost 2 in a row all playoffs, so they will be in high gear. a win tonight could completely crush their spirits. let's go mavs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I just realized that Caron Butler's term of "the good guys" became reality in the Finals. Amazing. I firmly believe most of the country wants us to win ... also most of the analysts. Because of what the team stands for: Teamplay and Toughness. As compelling as this Miami team is, the Mavericks would be the more likable champions. And story-wise: I think Dallas winning (and Miami losing) is equally big as Miami winning.
I think the losing two in a row is a bit overstated considering they went 4-1 every series which made it impossible to lose 2 in a row. by the same logic you could say the mavs have never lost an away game after winning an away game in the playoffs. (portland we lost 2 then won 1, la we won both, okc we won both and so far we won the last game in miami)
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #91
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Norm talking about tonight. Saying we are going to be tortured tonight but you live for these moments.
These games have been wonderful agony, haven't they?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #92
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #93
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can't imagine that the no-contact flop he duped the refs with in Game 4 is going to make him any more popular with zebras...
This is the one thing those guys don't realize, when you get a reputation within the ref circle, you don't get the benefit of the doubt, obvious calls aren't made any more. By doing that you lose. Vlade never won a ring.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #94
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Last time Crawford reffed, TC picked up 5 fouls in 38 minutes. Not only will TC have to play longer than that tonight, he can't be forced to play tentatively due to fouls. Something to watch.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #95
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ready for a heavy dose of Wade crashing around and trips to the FTL.

Go Mavs!!

Last chance to give it hell AAC Crowd!!!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #96
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
These games have been wonderful agony, haven't they?
Gots my defibrillators ready.

Go Mavs.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #97
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

For those who don't listen to the ticket...you need to be reminded.

Crank it...

Old 06-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #98
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win and go up 3-2. LeBron scores 25 (10 - 29) but his ego forces Wade and Bosh to play patty cake on the sidelines.

Dirk scores 29 and grabs 12.
TC has another big game with 18 and 18.
JET scores 17 pts and JJB kicks in another 15.

Mavs 99
Heat 88

"Experts" say this was a meaningless game because the Heat want to win two in a row at home.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #99
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I can't imagine that the no-contact flop he duped the refs with in Game 4 is going to make him any more popular with zebras...
My thought too
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #100
SMC0007
Guru

haha, the ref that called that had to feel like a fool for that one flop with Lebron.

Tonight and the rest of this series, with the way it's just too close it's all about who will break.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #101
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Let's re-HEAT some Puerto Rican mondongo (cow tripe stew) with the three-headed choke tonight!
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #102
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

POUND - THAT - ROCK !!!

Go Mavs!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #103
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

There is blood in the water!!!!

Last edited by CATCH-17; 06-09-2011 at 01:14 PM.
CATCH-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #104
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

This is it. This is what every life long Dallas Mavericks fan has dreamed for. This moment that your team steps into the world-wide spotlight with a chance to prove greatness, legend, immortality. We have watched every step to this point. And Dirk has lived it. The time is his. The time is ours. The time is now.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #105
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Lets win this one for Horse, and BasketballGurl, and DrBio, and all our favorite posters!

LETS GO MAVS. MURDER THE SH*T OUT OF THEM.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #106
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Game 4 Mockumentary of Wade
guest starring Shawn Marion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cbG...ature=youtu.be
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #107
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Go Mavs!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #108
bernardos70
Diamond Member

My favorite soccer team won a National Championship last night after 8 years, and qualified for Copa America (South America's biggest tournament). Mavs just need two more games to make this one heck of a memorable month (my birthday month nonetheless)!

Last edited by bernardos70; 06-09-2011 at 02:29 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #109
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Reporter: "Lebron, how many points will you score tonight?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swfD5uFSg_E

WOW, you heard it here first folks. The King is aiming to score EIGHT points in back to back games! All hail the King!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #110
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

have you guys seen this? rashard lewis supposedly banged out lebrons finance ? LOL

https://twitter.com/#!/search/rashard%20lewis
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

My Mavs ice cream headache is starting already.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #112
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nowitzki: ‘I Feel Great’ For Game 5 Of NBA Finals
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/06/09/n...of-nba-finals/

"Nowitzki: ‘I Feel Great’ For Game 5 Of NBA Finals" = 40 points, 15 rebounds, 5 assists, & a 110-90 Mavs win!
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #113
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
have you guys seen this? rashard lewis supposedly banged out lebrons finance ? LOL

https://twitter.com/#!/search/rashard%20lewis
LOL

"LeBron needs to retire. Basketball is killing him. Delonte smashed his mom, now Rashard Lewis & his gf. What's next Pat Riley & his grandma? "

I hope he checks out the remainder of this series like he did against Boston after the whole Delonte fiasco.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #114
Underdog

Quote:
Rashard Lewis awoke from a nice nap & saw he was trending. "Oh good, the press release about my charity," he said as he clicked his name.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #115
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Man, what is it with mediocre players banging all LBJ's women???
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #116
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rashard_09lewis
its 4 billion females on this earth i dont need to share pussy folks
Not even sure if this is an official account... but funny.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #117
fluid.forty.one

One thing I was thinking about last night.... This is by FAR my favorite Mavericks team ever. Even while they were in the finals in 06, I "liked" the 03 team better.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #118
bernardos70
Diamond Member

LeBronJamesEgo LeBron James' Ego
SOMEONE PLEASE FORWARD ME RASHARD LEWIS' NUMBER I NEED TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT SOMETHING.
30 minutes ago
Old 06-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #119
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
One thing I was thinking about last night.... This is by FAR my favorite Mavericks team ever. Even while they were in the finals in 06, I "liked" the 03 team better.
Ditto.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #120
iella
Golden Member

In recent years, there have always been one or two guys that I wasn't exactly fond of. This roster, from Dirk all the way down to Dominique Jones, I love.