Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #1201
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Prob one of the best AAC games in history. Right there with Game 7 vs Portland and game 5 vs Phoenix
Had to bring this thread back for good times.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 01:42 AM   #1202
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Man you have to throw in one of those spurs games.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #1203
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Man you have to throw in one of those spurs games.
dude1394 those games were greatness.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:37 AM   #1204
bgbg32

bgbg32 is on a distinguished road

I watched the 2011 Mavs DVD again last night - that's all I have these days. I still can't believe Cuban destroyed that team so fast.
bgbg32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:55 AM   #1205
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbg32 View Post
I watched the 2011 Mavs DVD again last night - that's all I have these days. I still can't believe Cuban destroyed that team so fast.
But, but, but....there is no way they could compete for a title. Especially after just winning one.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:07 AM   #1206
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
But, but, but....there is no way they could compete for a title. Especially after just winning one.
Dead in the water. Dead man walking. No chance in hell, and anyone who thinks otherwise is sucking the company knob. I mean, dead...as in, having expired of life. No chance. None. Nada. Dead as your sex life. Probably even worse, if that's imaginable.

Mad flex, on the other hand? Rock that body and make that party! Bring the girls, man...this shit is happening!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #1207
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Dead in the water. Dead man walking. No chance in hell, and anyone who thinks otherwise is sucking the company knob. I mean, dead...as in, having expired of life. No chance. None. Nada. Dead as your sex life. Probably even worse, if that's imaginable.

Mad flex, on the other hand? Rock that body and make that party! Bring the girls, man...this shit is happening!
Back in the 80s, it wasn't a party unless there was some powder.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote