Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-08-2006, 06:02 PM   #441
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Man, Flaco.... I'd do ya....
odd

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2006, 06:18 PM   #442
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I would too
touche

Old 11-08-2006, 06:25 PM   #443
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're right, I AM too gay to be believed...touche

you even added a gay wink?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-08-2006, 07:10 PM   #444
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes...I feel like the gay stuff is going too far. Then I just pop in my "The Sound of Music" DVD for a little refresher. and it's right back to the winky faces and making sexual advances to the fellas over the internet
uh huh
Old 11-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #445
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I scored a 684 on my SAT
you're dumb.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:02 PM   #446
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're dumb.
I just spit on my brothers screen from unexpected laughter.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:22 PM   #447
sike
The Preacha

why thank you.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:55 PM   #448
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just c*** on my brothers screen from unexpected arousal!!!
that is unnecessary sir!!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:43 AM   #449
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
that is unnecessary sir!!
as is just about every comment you make...but do you see us pointing that out?...other than me......right now.....in this post.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:32 PM   #450
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I really want to get inside the Chuck Knuckle......
You mean this Chuck Knuckle?

Old 11-09-2006, 02:04 PM   #451
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
my ladies...

different strokes I guess...

Last edited by sike; 11-09-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:12 PM   #452
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You'll notice Barkleys tongue in that picture.....well let's just say, that I'll never forget it.
did you keep running totals on who won those "OVER/UNDER" battles? if you know what I mean....
Old 11-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #453
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
did you keep running totals on who won those "OVER/UNDER" battles? if you know what I mean....just in case you don't now what I mean...I mean some sort of perverse sexual activity between you and churcky...see, its funny to talk plainly about private matters...it makes me cool that I'm so willing to do it!........right?
oh...it sounds like you're second guessing yourself there....how sad.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:41 AM   #454
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Do you guys know where I can get some really tender cat meat?
big date tonight, huh?
Old 11-10-2006, 09:49 AM   #455
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
big date tonight, huh?
you write like a vary, vary fat woman.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #456
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you write like a very, very fat woman.
You found me out.

I have the mooseknuckle

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-10-2006 at 09:53 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:48 PM   #457
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I live in my Momma's mooseknuckle
Besides the obvious disgusting nature of this living arrangement..... doesn't it smell to high holy hell?
Old 11-10-2006, 11:13 PM   #458
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I use my mothers merkin as a tent, it's so big.
she must be quite....um...."well endowed"
Old 11-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #459
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
sike is my hero
sir, I'm touched. Now get your hand off my thigh.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:08 AM   #460
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sir, I'm touched. Now get your hand off my thigh.
I can't...it's caught on something. You need a cold shower, sir.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:21 AM   #461
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I can't...it's caught on something. You need a cold shower, sir....but by cold I mean "hot" and by you I mean "us"
unnnnnnCOMfortable!

Old 11-13-2006, 11:25 AM   #462
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm soooo unnnnnnCOMfortable! You don't mind if I take off my pants and jackit do you?
I think it's spelled "jacket"
Old 11-13-2006, 11:27 AM   #463
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I have a dity mind...and my interent history would prove it beyond any doubt
I believe you...but why share...are you looking for help?

Old 11-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #464
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I believe you...but why share...are you looking for help? I'm looking for help.
u2 won't let me out of his basement.

Ohhh.....it all makes sense now.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:38 AM   #465
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Ohhh.....U2 is hiding my baby....it all makes sense now.
you have a baby?

Old 11-13-2006, 11:43 AM   #466
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
My species reproduces asexually
seems like you and u2 don't really need to be doing all that "heavy petting" then
Old 11-13-2006, 11:48 AM   #467
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I wear a Brittney mask and have hot "lovin" with KFed for hours....and dang it...I forgot to get the tape
well thats just dumb....I hear KFed is hot.

Old 11-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #468
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
when I hear u2sarajevo's name, it's like a ray of the warmest cuddly sunshine hitting my face, and I feel a Deep inner peace...
I dont think that's peace you're feeling in there....
Old 11-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #469
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I need to go take a peace....
ummm..... well...... If you meant what I THINK you meant you are doing the word peace a disservice. And as to what you need to do, remember to use the one marked "Mens".... otherwise the girls at your work will file more grievances against you...
Old 11-13-2006, 01:08 PM   #470
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
ummm..... well...... If you meant what I THINK you meant you are doing the word peace a disservice. And as to what you need to do, remember to use the one marked "Mens".... otherwise the girls at your work will file more grievances against you...
naa it's cool. I have one of those old rusty buckets in my cube
Old 11-13-2006, 01:10 PM   #471
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
naa it's cool. I have one of those penis pumps in my cube
How in the world is that going to help you with your restroom problem?
Old 11-13-2006, 01:11 PM   #472
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
How in the world can I help you with your restroom problem?
are you a doctor or something?

Old 11-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #473
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

that tight end joke in the comic is genius. I wish I had thought of that....
Old 11-13-2006, 01:16 PM   #474
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
are you a doctor or something? Can you help with my rectal itch?

You caused it, the least you can do is prescribe something....
Why are you two always airing your dirty laundry for all to see?
Old 11-13-2006, 01:16 PM   #475
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Tight Ends....yummy....I wish I had thought of that....
well you don't have to be the first guy to think of it to still enjoy it....I think you and U2 have already proved that

Old 11-13-2006, 02:49 PM   #476
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
speaking of tight ends with tight ends, don't you guys miss watching Dan Campbell and his hot ass run out there to block in another useless Parcells 2 tight end set?
I think he's trying to suck us into being gay with him by including football talk in his homo-erotic rhetoric....
Old 11-13-2006, 02:54 PM   #477
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
someday I'll be a man
well thats good news for you, Flaco, if U2 is right..."there is nohting like being post op"

Old 11-13-2006, 03:07 PM   #478
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

you know I've heard him say that somewhere too....

oh I found it.

Quote:
there is nohting like being post op
wow he even messed up on the spelling like you did....weird
Old 11-13-2006, 03:26 PM   #479
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I am girl
well at least a spelling nazi...

Old 11-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #480
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
uhhh guys....what does it mean if your urine is just straight up green?
It means u2 didn't tell you. He didn't tell you at all. He has some explaining to do.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!