Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-22-2007, 12:32 AM   #401
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

haha that's funny
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 AM   #402
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

What are you guys talking about again?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:00 AM   #403
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
yeah, why does it even matter? if this is true, and JK actually said this, why? why did she feel she had to come out with this? It doesn't make any sense.

$$$

(I bet there's a resurgence in her book sales after a comment like this...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:07 AM   #404
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe her publisher said "hey, you need a token homosexual in your books."
Old 10-22-2007, 09:49 AM   #405
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Maybe her publisher said "hey, you need a token homosexual in your books."
That is precisely what my wife said when I told her about it.

And what's this about Obi Wan?
Old 10-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #406
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I am POSITIVE that gandalf, merlin and obiwan WERE indeed off chasing tail, and often.

You know that they were all often semi-drunk in bars when they were newly-minted (or whatever the wizard/jedi equivelent of ABD), slurring to the local talent...."hey, doyawannasee a rweally kewl trick...?" And I gotta imagine being able to levitate/teleport/conjure things really can't hurt in the getting-into-someone's pants department.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:53 PM   #407
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
That is precisely what my wife said when I told her about it.

And what's this about Obi Wan?
He did something very similar to Anakin while he was a Padawan. He fell in love. I think that, with this knowledge, you can watch Episodes 2 and 3 with a different perspective when looking at the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Siri Tachi was a fellow Padawan, and while training on a mission they fell in love. Instead of hiding it (as Anakin tried to), they confronted Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda and decided that, if they both wanted to be Jedis, that they couldn't act on their love.

I think Siri Tachi had a Padawan that was jealous of Anakin, and he eventually left the Jedi. She died in the Clone Wars, killed by a Bounty Hunter. Obi-Wan went to avenge her teach, and almost went to the Dark Side in his passion to kill this bounty hunter. I don't remember his name, or if they mentioned it.

I believe that Qui-Gon Jinn also had a love interest.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #408
skylive321

skylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really nice

Dumbledore was in love with Grindelwald, whom he had defeated years ago in a bitter fight.'"You cannot imagine how his ideas caught me, Harry, inflamed me,'" Dumbledore says in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," the seventh and final book in Rowling's record-breaking fantasy series.
skylive321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:07 PM   #409
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylive321
Dumbledore was in love with Grindelwald, whom he had defeated years ago in a bitter fight.'"You cannot imagine how his ideas caught me, Harry, inflamed me,'" Dumbledore says in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," the seventh and final book in Rowling's record-breaking fantasy series.
Nice catch.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #410
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Okay.... this is unreal.
Quote:
The filmmakers have apparently decided to include Blaise Zabini seeing as he is part of the slug club and they dont appear to be cutting that. There is a picture of the actor here...

http://www.veritaserum.com/article.php?a=s&aid=22639

They have also released that Hepzibah Smith, The Muggle Prime Minister, and The Gaunts will not be in the film. (No Gaunts! That really sucks)

http://www.veritaserum.com/article.php?a=s&aid=22667
Who cares about the Muggle Prime Minister. But the Gaunts and Hepzibah Smith? Horcruxes are important to the story idiots.

Unreal.

No funeral.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-11-2007 at 08:11 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:45 AM   #411
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Are you KIDDING me?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:50 AM   #412
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I'm not a big fan of the movies. They should have done a service for their fans by making really long movies so they could include everything... it's horrible to cut so much important plot out.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:04 AM   #413
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

This is yet another example of why U2 is forever indebted to those of us that talked him out of his plan to see all the movies first and then read the books.

What a freaking travesty.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 12-11-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:50 AM   #414
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

When you get the DVD's of the movies (OOTP is out today in case you didn't know), they make it seem as though JKR has input on the movies.

Well if she does (which I am now convinced she doesn't - I was thinking that when they left out the most important part of Snape's worst memory that she might not have worked it all out when they filmed) then she must not care to get the actual story in the movies.

And I was upset when Peter Jackson left off the Scouring of the Shire.

*semi-depression*
Old 12-11-2007, 09:54 AM   #415
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I just saw the first two movies (for the first time) over the last couple of weeks. They are fine, appreciate them for what they are.

TO make the Half blood prince into a movie that included everything in the book (what was it, 800 pages?) would take a full triliogy of long movies... no one movie could do it. It is what it is.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #416
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I just saw the first two movies (for the first time) over the last couple of weeks. They are fine, appreciate them for what they are.

TO make the Half blood prince into a movie that included everything in the book (what was it, 800 pages?) would take a full triliogy of long movies... no one movie could do it. It is what it is.
I don't want everything. I just want the parts that are important to the next book. The ones that will give the last movie the meaning it's supposed to have.

Instead, it appears they will be focusing on the Lavender/Ron snog fest.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-11-2007 at 10:02 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:04 AM   #417
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I mean.... horcruxes are the basis for the finale.

How do you not cover them?

Mention them in passing so we can get another Harry/Ginny kiss?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:11 AM   #418
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Hey, I was screaming the same thing at the end of GOF. The ministry not beleiving Harry's story was "kind of" important, I'd say. It drove me absolutely nutty.

I'm very curious how this is going to be handled. I mean, how do you have the Harry/Dumbledore sessions without having the Gaunts? Do you just mention them in passing? Do we not see inside the pensive at all?

I will flip out if that happens.

If they still do the pensive, just not all of the, that is mildly acceptable.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #419
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:

That's what I said after GOF. I still hate that movie. They spent about 30 min on the Yule Ball....precious time wasted. So wasted.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #420
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
That's why I'm not a big fan of the movies. They should have done a service for their fans by making really long movies so they could include everything... it's horrible to cut so much important plot out.
where is peter jackson when you need him??

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:04 PM   #421
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

they are not including horcruxes in HBP??? how can they do that? What about Riddle's request to Slughorn and the following Harry's trying to get the memory

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-19-2007, 04:07 PM   #422
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
where is peter jackson when you need him??
No doubt. But I could see Deathly Hallows being directed by PJ being 3 2 1/2-3 hour movies EASILY.

It would be a huge undertaking to get every aspect of the story out there.

The disappointing thing is that the plot lines they have failed to cover means that some of the best parts will be diminished or changed to get into the final movie (for example - Ron and Hermione's first kiss, and who is going to save them from Malfoy manor? If it is indeed Dobby and they do show him indeed getting killed it won't have the same effect on a person that has just followed the films.... so they will probably come up with another way to get them out. Which sucks. They left House Elves behind with Chamber. Well at least Dobby and his story.)

This gets me depressed thinking about it. There's just too much left unsaid in the already produced films to make the finale or even the 6th film good in the opinion of a book reader.

And I really can't see that changing. If a remake does happen in our lifetimes with a more true to the story series I have a feeling I will be an old codger before that's possible.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:10 PM   #423
sike
The Preacha

I watch the movies as if I haven't read the books...and I find that I have much more peace about the whole situation...

Old 12-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #424
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I watch the movies as if I haven't read the books...and I find that I have much more peace about the whole situation...
I thought you hadn't read the books. That would be much easier to do if you haven't.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:23 PM   #425
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I've read the books and when I watch the movies, I get disappointed by the removal or changes of different storylines in the actual novels. However, I just try to view the film from the perspective of a person who is illiterate and only likes looking at moving pictures.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #426
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

How can there not be Gaunts? that makes no sense to me. It tells of Voldemort's past.

anyways...

have yall read

www.amazon.com/beedlebard ??

JK Rowling owns. I wish the tales were published.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:45 AM   #427
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
they are not including horcruxes in HBP??? how can they do that? What about Riddle's request to Slughorn and the following Harry's trying to get the memory
Well that isn't publicized whether it's covered so no idea. But at this point it wouldn't surprise me. I can't see them leaving the entire horcrux storyline out, that would be complete lunacy/idiocy. But it appears they are either reducing the number of horcruxes (which would be really a sorry thing to do in my opinion) or they will just be mentioning some of them and not revealing the memories.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:50 AM   #428
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

U2...you are bringing me down after a fine fine Mavericks W.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:51 AM   #429
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I shouldn't click on this thread. It makes me grumpy these days. Stupid movies.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #430
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

STOP THE MOTHER EFFING PRESSES!!!!!

Quote:
Last 'Harry Potter' Book Becomes 2 Films
March 12, 2008, 6:15 PM EST
NEW YORK (AP) Harry Potter was the center of seven novels, but he'll star in eight films.

The final book in the wildly successful series will be made into two films, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

Producers are expected to announce Thursday that J.K. Rowling's last "Potter" installment, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," will be split into two parts on the big screen. The first film is slated for release in November, 2010, with part two following in May 2011.

"It was born out of purely creative reasons," producer David Heyman told the Times. "Unlike every other book, you cannot remove elements of this book."

Filming began in September on the sixth "Potter" flick, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."

"It's been brilliant," said star Daniel Radcliffe. "It's also, I think, the funniest of the films so far."

The "Potter" film franchise has pulled in $4.5 billion at the worldwide box office
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...05030&GT1=7701

HELL YES.

They might actually get something right. I am just absolutely tickled by this news. I hope it's true.

edit....did they get the actors to all sign off on this? That's quite a commitment, but I guess they can shoot it all in one principal photography session....so giddy.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-12-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #431
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

owww, 2 movies! that just means we'll have to wait longer to see them. not sure if I can physically wait that long...
Old 03-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #432
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Why would that mean we would have to wait longer? The 7th movie isn't slated to be released until 2010 anyway.

They have been talking about this forever. I have mixed feelings about it honestly. On the surface it looks like they want to get the movie right, which is good obviously. But good to me would be true to the book and they have ignored so many pieces and appear to be continuing this for HBP that I don't think they can do it right without just catering it for the book readers.... which they won't do....

I've been thinking since hearing this originally where would they split the film? It would have to be at some dramatic point with a fan friendly climax. The ministry piece is too early most likely, how about after Malfoy Manor... Dobby dies and it's sad but they escape a potentially mission ending episode. Plus unbeknown to the viewer yet Harry becomes the owner of the Elder wand. This would leave the majority of the last movie for the part they HAVE to get right whether they do it in one movie or two.... that being the battle of Hogwarts of course and especially the ending battle and Harry schooling Riddle on the flaws of his plan.

I hope they don't spend too much time on the epilogue. I enjoyed it as a reader but in a movie it's just going to look like a device to position the franchise for future movies if they draw it out too long. Personally I think it should end with the words of Harry at the end of the last chapter after repairing his wand. That was a terrific ending.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #433
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I think just after Malfoy Manor, after they bury Dobby, is a very logical point to cut the book in two, from a thematic standpoint. That would leave Gringotts as the build-up before the transition to Hogwarts.

This is fantastic news.

And I disagree on the epilogue somewhat. I didn't like it very much in the book, but one of its main purposes was to put to rest any notion of another book, I think. If you leave the movie without seeing something related to "it had been 19 years (or whatever) since his scar had hurt" then in a lot of non-book-readers may think that leaves open the possibility of a future movie.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 03-13-2008 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:18 AM   #434
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

So you guys think that they should end it with a resolution of sorts.... I don't know, I think they should end it on a big cliff hanger a la "Matrix Revolutions" or the second Pirates movie.

Then again, I love the way that the Fellowship of the Rings ends; I loved the way it felt when that movie ended, that they had reached not really a resolution, but a transition to the next phase. I don't know what that is for Harry. Burying Dobby could definitely work there.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:20 AM   #435
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I quit reading Harry Potter after book 4. So Dobby died? Sweet. I hated that little pipsqueak.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:51 AM   #436
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

On sadder DH news.... it looks like David Yates is going to be the director.

WHY?????????????????????????????????????
Old 03-13-2008, 09:14 AM   #437
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

There are worse things. At least it's not that hack who did GOF.

I was hoping they would bring Cuaron back though.

Yates did a pretty good job with OOTP, all things considered. It was a very long book.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:21 AM   #438
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

The cliffhanger of them being captured in Malfoy Manor could work.

But I think I like having that crisis resolved and a focus on the next steps to end the first-last movie.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #439
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
The cliffhanger of them being captured in Malfoy Manor could work.

But I think I like having that crisis resolved and a focus on the next steps to end the first-last movie.
Well... logically that would probably be after Harry decides which way to go, horcruxes or hallows then, either after he questions them both or before. That might be a good transition to have him going into Griphooks room but the viewer not knowing until the start of the next movie. It will be interesting to see how they do it.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:37 AM   #440
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The best thing about this (and the thing that might have put this decision over the top) is the Snape stuff.

That is a huge break in the climactic end, where the mood and the imagery would greatly fragment the battle and the flow of a movie. Now they will have time to do it properly. That was my biggest worry about this film. I figured they would gloss over the Snape thing in a hasty mess, but now that they've given themselves the time that is necessary, I hope they will do him justice.

Tags
dumbledore is gay q=(, dumbledore kills snape, failed to cast leviosa, harry chases small balls, my elder wand is magical, snape dapes rumbledore, snape kills dumbledore, voldemort > harry, voldemort is awesome, your mom is awesome