Old 01-22-2003, 10:48 AM   #1
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I thought we needed another one.
Old 01-22-2003, 11:50 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

good call scooter
kobe is a wuss
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:05 PM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I don't think one is enough.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:22 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

I hope you all are talking threads and not about cloning Kobe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2003, 09:32 PM   #5
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

Reeds must be peeping in his changing room today. Where is the defense troll?
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 09:35 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It has been reported that there is no truth to the rumor that Kobe's kid looks like Shaq. The article corrected it to Bill Walton.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 09:51 PM   #7
scooterj5
Golden Member

Lyrics from Kobe's rap, from his album called "THUG POET"

Uh
Uh huh
You know what this is
I'ma let 'em run around one more time
I drop sumpin' on y'all
It's like... it's like
What's it like?

My microphones and glock nines
Black? I'm dipped in that
The beats, my mash, jam you for the platinum you have
Run it, the illest, watch me become it
I'm here, and took it bowling, like straight to the wig
Speak truth like kids, tell you what you don't know
Kobe? Yeah, he's real with the flow
Kick in the do' wavin' the flow-flow
All you heard was stop, can't take the hits no more
Ha, didn't know I had your block on SWAT?
I'm CIA, y'all nuttin' but beat cops
I rock like my ma's mean, name is cocaine
Place you on my A-fiend list and pay you 'cane
Think you can handle? Not get stripped when you rock?
Think again, you find you lost your mind and judgement
My confidence, springs from watching y'all fall
Aw, forced to hustle, rap in charge
I'ma hop in your brain, tell you whatchu thinkin'
Yes, I am speakin', but I ain't writin'
So cold, I put the ice in nicest
You too broke to pay attention
My style is priceless

If you say murder that means I'm a Thug Poet
If I say my mind kills that means I'm a Thug Poet
If I say that I'm a flock that means I'm a Thug Poet
And when I lay it down, it makes me a Thug Poet

--

HAHA, Kobe is neither a "thug" nor a "poet"
Old 02-09-2003, 07:48 PM   #8
BrianJ

Just thought this would be a goodie to bring back before the all star game. Kobe has to be dragged off the floor tonight to prevent him from a carreer ending splinter. The guy has a heart of gold.
Please reply as these threads bring so much joy to my heart.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:59 PM   #9
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

Kobe has been hogging the ball all to himself in the all-star game.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:13 AM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Kobe played so much in the allstar game to prevent injury to his tweaked booty hair by excessive sitting on the bench.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:44 AM   #11
FlyinGK22

FlyinGK22 is on a distinguished road

ya kobe didnt do jack last night.
Rank: #1 in Midwest Division, #1 in Western Conference, #1 in the NBA

Next game: Sun, Feb 23 @ Wizards
FlyinGK22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 02:13 AM   #12
BrianJ

Kobe Bryant after limping through the game was sited with ice on his knee going into the tunnel afterwards. He told the ereporters that his knee is hurting, hurting bad. Maybe he is hurt but I doubt it.

Everyone (including me talks about the jailblazers self destructing), maybe it should be the fakers.

A couple of conspiracy theories for you.
1. Shaq decides to sit out a game or two because of the media craziness with Kobe lately. He knows they can't win without him. How long until he comes back?

2. If Shaq does not come back quickly and Kobe continues to lose will he still play? Of course he will during his stat padding streak, but what about after that? We are already seeing the foreshadowing of this with him preparing to use muffitis of the knee.

3. With a loss to Houston and the big china men on tv, a team that people root for even more than the fakers, will they be able to handle it? I think that they will self destruct if they lose this game especially if they lose bad. The fingerpointing will be to much and the media will run with it.

4. Lastly King David has hyped the fakers for so long now. If it appears to be that it is less then a 50% chance for them to make the playoffs will the league hang on another teams nuts? Could it be the Mavs? This would be to much for their ego's to allow and management would rightfully blow up the team and build around Kobe I believe,.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:35 PM   #13
BrianJ

Shaq is now supposed to sit out for the next 2 games. Yet confirming the greatness of my last post. Its a beautiful day to be a mavs fan
Old 02-17-2003, 05:04 PM   #14
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road

<< Yet confirming the greatness of my last post. >>

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 05:09 PM   #15
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

<< Shaq is now supposed to sit out for the next 2 games. Yet confirming the greatness of my last post. Its a beautiful day to be a mavs fan >>

How sure are you? Did you get the news from ESPN?
Well in that case I will burn candles in front of you and worship the saint that you are.
Old 02-17-2003, 06:55 PM   #16
BrianJ

ya u can do that, also if u could sacrifice a lamb or two it might be able to take u to the Brian J holy land.

Seriously though it was said to be reported on the radio. Not that that is even 25% accurate. I also saw on Sportscenter that he will probably miss the rockets game. The fact that they said this is proof enough for me. After all they have hyped up the Shaq vs. Yao matchup on TNT so much that they obviously do not want to make it look official.

Shaq could probably play through it, but wants the world to know that he is the reason the fakers are a dynasty not Shobe. Is this really worth potentially throwing away the season? Apparently to 9ft 645lb apes it is.
Old 02-17-2003, 07:13 PM   #17
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

poor kobe- the defense troll will protect u..

If Kobe were a freaking Mav- he would NO DOUBT BE THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER GRACE THIS PLANET. But since he is not- he is garbage...the Mavs board has spoken.
Old 02-18-2003, 03:22 AM   #18
LRB
Guru

<< poor kobe- the defense troll will protect u..

If Kobe were a freaking Mav- he would NO DOUBT BE THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER GRACE THIS PLANET. But since he is not- he is garbage...the Mavs board has spoken.
>>

Not unless he looked like Michael Jeffrey Jordan and more importantly played like MJ did back in his prime.

Reeds check out the board. Does Fin get all love? No. Does Nash get all love? No. Does NVE get all love? Hell no. Even Dirk doesn't get all love. So way the hell would we give all love to a wussy egomaniac like Shobe just for putting on a Mavs uni? Well we wouldn't. And you having a serious man love for him doesn't change that one bit.
Old 02-18-2003, 05:04 AM   #19
scooterj5
Golden Member

Every fortnight I rummage through Kobe's trash. Sometimes I just follow him around and buy the same clothes. Once I observed him heal an old blind man. (Dick Bavetta)

Kobe is love.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:37 AM   #20
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

<< Every fortnight I rummage through Kobe's trash. Sometimes I just follow him around and buy the same clothes. Once I observed him heal an old blind man. (Dick Bavetta)

Kobe is love.
>>

So he's a miracle healer now? Can he heal my athelete's foot? Just wondering...
Old 02-18-2003, 11:21 AM   #21
LRB
Guru

<< So he's a miracle healer now? Can he heal my athelete's foot? Just wondering... >>

Sorry TD that's beyond his powers, but if you have a sprained booty hair he can handle that one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2003, 12:30 PM   #22
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

rumor has it that kobe has withheld his healing powers from shaq's toe in order to do two things

1)keep his own shot count up.
2)disallow shaq's reputation as the laker who can come back from injury to save the team.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 12:36 PM   #23
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

3)To make Shaq the scapegoat when the Leakers fail to make the playoffs.
Old 02-18-2003, 04:02 PM   #24
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

The Rockets will destroy them. Kobe had to have great games just to win. Teams can know collapse on him and we will once again see the 11-19 Lakers.

One team out of the way for the mavs. Shaq will be hurt for the rest of his career even if they play the mavs. The mavericks put the Forum hex to rest and sweep the Lakers. LA just isn't that good, a lot like the 97 Cowboys the run is about over. Remember way back then you were saying all they need is to sneak in the playoffs and they can turn it on. Well the Lake Show is over.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 03:26 AM   #25
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Lakers won. He was hobbled, they double teamed him and the Lakers somehow managed to scrape away a victory. Mobley just isn't tall enough or a quick enough defender to bother Kobe. Francis stunk it up tonight.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 08:58 AM   #26
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< Francis stunk it up tonight. >>

I don't get to see Francis play that often, but I've never seen him have a good game. He looked awful last night against Fischer, didn't seem to be able to beat anyone.

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 10:20 AM   #27
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

Rockets are the most horrific team with all the talents. WTF... can't even beat a Shaq-less Lakers. Fortunately I didn't waste my time watching that game TV.
Old 02-19-2003, 10:41 AM   #28
LRB
Guru

Kobe definitely deserves an Emmy nomination for his acting in faking an injury last night. He's even remembering to limp on the correct leg most of the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2003, 11:43 AM   #29
LakerMania

<< Kobe definitely deserves an Emmy nomination for his acting in faking an injury last night. He's even remembering to limp on the correct leg most of the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Why don't you get off Kobe's nuts LRB? You never waste an opportunity to talk about him and/or his booty. Do you have some secret infatuation with the guy?

Shaq
Old 02-19-2003, 12:06 PM   #30
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< I don't get to see Francis play that often, but I've never seen him have a good game. >>

That is because he´s not that good of a player Kikki. He´s a nice scorer yes (though a little undersized to play the two) and a terrific athlete. But he´s a horrible PG. He´s selfish, doesn´t know how to run a team and makes alot of bad decisions. Like I said a while ago, he´s probably one of the most overrated players in the league.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 12:10 PM   #31
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

<< Why don't you get off Kobe's nuts LRB? You never waste an opportunity to talk about him and/or his booty. Do you have some secret infatuation with the guy? >>

Touchy touchy... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2003, 12:19 PM   #32
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

Fidel on Francis:

<<

<< I don't get to see Francis play that often, but I've never seen him have a good game. >>

That is because he´s not that good of a player Kikki. He´s a nice scorer yes (though a little undersized to play the two) and a terrific athlete. But he´s a horrible PG. He´s selfish, doesn´t know how to run a team and makes alot of bad decisions. Like I said a while ago, he´s probably one of the most overrated players in the league.
>>

That pretty much sums it up.
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 02:57 PM   #33
LRB
Guru

<<

<< Kobe definitely deserves an Emmy nomination for his acting in faking an injury last night. He's even remembering to limp on the correct leg most of the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Why don't you get off Kobe's nuts LRB? You never waste an opportunity to talk about him and/or his booty. Do you have some secret infatuation with the guy?
>>

Do infatuation for me with kobe Lakermania. He's all yours, no need to get jealous. His nuts and his booty are all yours. Enjoy.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:53 PM   #34
LakerMania

<<

<<

>>

Do infatuation for me with kobe Lakermania. He's all yours, no need to get jealous. His nuts and his booty are all yours. Enjoy.
>>

I am not the one with 5 posts about him in a single topic. You are not making me jealous, however I can't say the same about his wife with all your talk about his &quot;booty&quot;. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shaq
Old 02-20-2003, 01:39 AM   #35
LRB
Guru

Aw come on Lakermania, don't be shy. We all know you want to be Kobe's bitch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

FYI I talke about a booty hair. You're the one bring up the male genetallia.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:57 PM   #36
LakerMania

<< Aw come on Lakermania, don't be shy. We all know you want to be Kobe's bitch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

FYI I talke about a booty hair. You're the one bring up the male genetallia.
>>

Tsk Tsk. Still can't go a single day without mentioning the K-word. You might as well be a Laker fan. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shaq
Old 02-20-2003, 01:00 PM   #37
LRB
Guru

LakerMania I may mention the word crap a lot when I'm having a bad day, but that doesn't mean that I want to eat it for dinner.

BTW speaking of crap, how's those Lakers doing?
Old 02-20-2003, 01:14 PM   #38
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

Forget the WWF smackdown... this is the real stuff.
Old 02-20-2003, 03:51 PM   #39
LakerMania

<< LakerMania I may mention the word crap a lot when I'm having a bad day, but that doesn't mean that I want to eat it for dinner. >>

I'll have to take your word for it on that one. Judging from the crap that comes out of your mouth, I kinda have my doubts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

<< BTW speaking of crap, how's those Lakers doing? >>

Pretty good actually 9-2 lately and won the last 2 games without the big fella. And lets not forget that storybook game in one of the greatest comebacks in NBA history under their belt this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shaq
Old 02-20-2003, 04:01 PM   #40
BrianJ

<< BTW speaking of crap, how's those Lakers doing? >>

Pretty good actually 9-2 lately and won the last 2 games without the big fella. And lets not forget that storybook game in one of the greatest comebacks in NBA history under their belt this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/i] >>

Why don't u put that miracle comeback in your girlfriends crack pipe and light it up? Take comfort in that when u are boycotting the playoffs this spring. Because u have given top dollar for the lakers hype machine, to only have the refs not give u an open invitation to the playoffs this year.