Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Lin grew up in California. What does being of asian decent have to do with it? Stereotype much? Although, he did go to Harvard so maybe that's where you're getting this "high IQ" thing from.

But I've heard he's an energetic player that really leaves it all on the court. Terry doesn't really run the point anymore so I'm not sure why you group him in this. To suggest he take minutes from Roddy is laughable. And Barea is serviceable and has chemistry with the other Mavs.

Let Lin take a stint in the D-League. Then let's see where he's at. Barea will be an unrestricted free agent by then so you may get your wish.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but, Why would you comment if all you have is what you've heard?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but, Why would you comment if all you have is what you've heard?
Why would you comment if all you have is snide interjections?

But you're right; that was a horribly put together paragraph. If I had something to add to the conversation, that's where I should have put it.

I haven't personally seen Lin in action. So all I can comment is what I've heard/read.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 07-16-2010 at 10:40 AM.
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Why would you comment if all you have is snide interjections?

But that was a horribly put together paragraph. I haven't personally seen Lin in action. So all I can comment is what I've heard/read.
I was just asking no biggie. It seemed like you were scoffing at the idea of Lin being anything but a scrub without actually seeing any games. Seems like it would be helpful in making a judgement if you actually have first hand info on something.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 41mvp=funny bunny, bancad, ben&jerry's, cad vs chum, cadbane is always right, cadchokesondick, cadeatsshitcereal, cadhatesasians, cadreadsusatoday, chumbusey=oxygenthief, faking objectivity, getbackinthekitchenmary, getbackonyourkneescad, jeremy lin, jthig farted, lin = goat, lin-1 cadbane-0, mavsfanuofvagina, objectivehaterinhere, racism, return of the quack!, slow to admit, stuckonstupid, too many tags