Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-31-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Congratulations, amigo.

With the quality of your posts, Golden is an underrating for you, but some cost has to be payed for standarization.

Hope to read another 1,000 and many more posts from you.
Old 01-31-2003, 01:52 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to OP! Just don't take the SuperSlow way to your next 1000. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 06:25 PM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Outlet...
Old 01-31-2003, 06:32 PM   #4
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

WTG OP!
Looking forward to the next 1,000! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 11:12 AM   #5
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

congrats OP,nice to see a top poster gest respect once in a while.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 01:20 PM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

You didn't say anything, Mavkiki.

Congratulations for the Diamond!
Old 02-01-2003, 01:23 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Kiki!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 02:04 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< You didn't say anything, Mavkiki.

Congratulations for the Diamond!
>>

Was too busy posting. Trying to hold off El Tornado Chihuahuense
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 03:09 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

<< Was too busy posting. Trying to hold off El Tornado Chihuahuense >>

Maybe you're not aware of the texan hurricane!

(He's disguised as DJ and his nick commences with the letter LRB) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 03:24 PM   #10
LRB
Guru

<<

<< Was too busy posting. Trying to hold off El Tornado Chihuahuense >>

Maybe you're not aware of the texan hurricane!

(He's disguised as DJ and his nick commences with the letter LRB) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Me?!?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm just trying not to fall any farther behind you two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 04:03 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Diamonds are a girls best friend eh Kiki? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 04:56 PM   #12
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

DIAMOND MEMBER.

Think about it.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 05:23 PM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

Hehehehe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

When you get Guru, you lose the &quot;member&quot; part. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

We better stop posting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 05:45 PM   #14
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Thanks everyone....hope you'll have to put up with at least another 1000 of my posts !
Old 02-01-2003, 07:58 PM   #15
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<< DIAMOND MEMBER.

Think about it.
>>

hahahahahaha

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 10:54 PM   #16
LRB
Guru

<< DIAMOND MEMBER.

Think about it.
>>

Is that the next Austin Powers movie?
Old 02-02-2003, 12:30 AM   #17
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Congradulations!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It's nice to have you both here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2003, 03:09 AM   #18
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to both of you.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 11:42 AM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

good one Kiki. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 02:51 PM   #20
Chiwas
Guru

Congratulations, LRB!

You're Platinum now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Keep posting, my friend, and in two weeks or so you´re going to be Guru [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2003, 02:52 PM   #21
LRB
Guru

I just think that they need to put in a new Double Guru status so Doc will have something to shoot for.
Old 02-08-2003, 04:59 PM   #22
TexRich23

TexRich23 is on a distinguished road

Yeah Congrats guys,gives me inspiration, I hope I can achieve the accomplishment in just a few months.
Old 02-08-2003, 09:03 PM   #23
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< DIAMOND MEMBER.

Think about it.
>>

LOL.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:57 AM   #24
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

i feel...so...left out *sob*

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:59 AM   #25
LRB
Guru

Congradulations Veruca! All those posts about OzMavs stinky feet finally paid off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]