Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-07-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Has anybody seen this movie. I have been debating whether to go watch it or wait till the DVD comes. Any suggestions?
Old 05-08-2003, 12:44 AM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Gee and I thought that this was going to be a thread about Ron Artest.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:50 AM   #3
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Wait for the DVD. But don't buy it, trust me. Sandler is not bad, Nicholson is not all that good.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 08:13 AM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

wait for the DVD.

BLEH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:05 AM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Haven't seen it, but I've been told it's a wait to rent kind of movie.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 01:34 PM   #6
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I say wait for it to come on Cable actually.... The first 45 minutes was entertaining from that point on, down hill.
Old 05-09-2003, 11:20 PM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i wondered if Jack might need a dose of anger management tonight. did a ref really impy that he might have him thrown out, or was that speculation?
Old 05-10-2003, 12:18 AM   #8
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

i agree wait for the DVD, or download it somewhere(of course that would be very, very wrong)
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 12:45 AM   #9
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I saw it and I thought it was awesome. Sandler's best movies are Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison though.