Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-07-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Smoke bomb evacuates Azle High

01:58 PM CDT on Tuesday, October 7, 2003

From Staff Reports

AZLE - At least two people were taken to hospitals Tuesday morning following what appears to have been be a prank at Azle High School in far northwest Tarrant County.

Authorities said someone set off a smoke bomb in the school at 1200 Boyd Road, forcing the evacuation of more than 1,700 students and teachers.

Azle High School students evacuated after a smoke bomb went off wait to see if they'll be able to return to class.
Although firefighters set up large fans to exhaust the fumes, administrators dismissed the day's remaining classes so the cleanup could be completed. Azle High was scheduled to reopen at the usual hour on Wednesday morning.

The people who were taken to the hospital reportedly complained of eye and throat irritation.

Azle schools superintendent Dr. Edd Bigbee said the male student responsible for the incident has been identified and will be sent to an alternative school.

Old 10-07-2003, 07:44 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

At what point does pranksterism become terrorism?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 07:50 PM   #3
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
At what point does pranksterism become terrorism?
If this happened a few years ago no one would've mention terrorism. I'm sick of people always using the terrorism line. It was a prank and the student should be punished severely but it was not terrorism.