Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: $20 bill. Is this true?

But wait....there is more:

Now this

Old 11-07-2003, 12:45 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think some guy with a folding fetish has too much time on his hands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 12:47 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Default RE:$20 bill. Is this true?

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
I think some guy with a folding fetish has too much time on his hands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You kill my child's spirit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-07-2003, 12:53 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Chiwas, I was like 'what the hell' after you posted just the initial thread. I wasn't sure what you were talking about.. didn't look like anything to me.

But, I didn't know that there was more to come.

I'd try it out if I could ever get a $20 bill... but, since Denver doesn't have Banks of America... I guess I'll have to wait till I get back to Dallas to try it out.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 12:56 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

I think this is a NEW bill. Isn't it, the colored?

Old 11-07-2003, 01:06 PM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

no, this works on the old $20 bill. well, not the real old $20 bill, just the recently old ones. i've tried it. and they do indeed look like that when folded. the first two are eerie, the third (osama) isn't a big deal. you could make any number of words if you fold it right.
Old 11-07-2003, 03:16 PM   #11
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, I tried this before with some old $20's. (some real old, and some not so real old)
and when I folded it like it said, I couldn't get the "linkydinky.com" to appear in the corner.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 04:21 PM   #12
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I've seen that before. Never seen the Osama thing, but you're right, it's not as creepy as the other two. Has anyone seen one of the new 20s? They're kinda cool.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:48 PM   #13
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

yeah, i remember everyone folding there bills right after911. It's kinda freaky.
Old 11-08-2003, 02:19 AM   #14
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

"Ever seen the back of a twenty dollar bill.......on weeeeed???"

- John Stewart in _Half Baked_
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 04:27 AM   #15
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
Such a travesty! I love your child's spirit! Bring it back! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 10:51 AM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
Such a travesty! I love your child's spirit! Bring it back! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It came back shortly after I apologized for trying to be funny. (It was one of those temptations I found too strong not to respond to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).