Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-12-2002, 01:28 AM   #1
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

What's up with this double standard? One of the top contenders is a 46 year old doctor from Plano that is 6'1 and 325 LBS? Yeah, right, I can see the reaction from the ACC now if we put a bunch of 5'2 250 LB females out there to entertain the crowd. Well if that is the case, I guess "Thunder" will be out there as well as Cuban. He is a bit hefty around the middle afterall, but could well be considered a fanatic. PLeeeeeessse tel me they are not going to do this!

If they are going to do this as planned with the beefy thing meaning large out of shape males, than I cast my vote for Charles-talks-too-much-Barkley, I would get a laugh out of seeing him in a tutu.
Old 04-12-2002, 01:37 AM   #2
BASKETBALL 101

BASKETBALL 101 is on a distinguished road

<< If they are going to do this as planned with the beefy thing meaning large out of shape males, than I cast my vote for Charles-talks-too-much-Barkley, I would get a laugh out of seeing him in a tutu. >>

I don't think they mean BEFFYas in FAT and out of shape, I think (HOPE) they are looking for MUSCULAR![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2002, 01:44 AM   #3
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Wrong. Article in DMN quoted &quot; not looking for Chippendales, looking for Clydesdales.&quot; And the big Doc was mentioned! Scarey!
Old 04-12-2002, 08:46 AM   #4
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I'm so confused,
I guess it could be the beer, but I can't for the life of me work
out what this thread is about,
I'll try again in the morning I guess.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 09:23 AM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Hey....

Bring on the big gals.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 10:49 AM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Kat.

I hear ya.

Veruca, If the beer isn't helping you, could you pass some my way?

Thanks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2002, 05:25 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

MFF- what's with the logo change?

Wrong. Article in DMN quoted &quot; not looking for Chippendales, looking for Clydesdales.&quot; And the big Doc was mentioned! Scarey!

Just so it's said....this is <u>not</u> a reference to everyone's favorite Doc....me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 08:12 PM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< MFF- what's with the logo change? >>

You mean my icon change?

I feel like being a kitty instead of a cow for a bit. I've switched back and forth a couple times.
Old 04-13-2002, 01:06 AM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

This kitty can be scary - fitting for you, wouldn't you say? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2002, 01:56 AM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Hmm, I would, but i don't know if you'd be able to handle Australian beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 09:20 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Doc can handle ANY beer.

Old 04-13-2002, 02:07 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

<< Hmm, I would, but i don't know if you'd be able to handle Australian beer >>

As Smile points out, the kitty can be scary. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

EDIT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Please pass the beer so I can drown out the embarassment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2002, 02:23 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Beer....the great equalizer.