Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-04-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Fighting a cold or something...this just sucks!!!

Not sure if anyone else is under the weather, but I just had to comment, whine if you will...this sick thing SUCKS!!!

I don't have time to be sick.

I'm still in the office working, too much to do and can't afford the time off.
I'm flying out of town tomorrow for an overnight business trip to Jersey...there is no getting out of it.
Meeting with college coaches this weekend to support my kid and the recruiting efforts taking place. I've got to be on my game as a Student/Athlete - Parent.

What I want to do is down a shot or two, crawl under the covers and sleep for a couple of days and hope that I come out with a clear head ready to tackle life again.

Okay, I'm done whining...for now...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Be sure you're not blowing your nose too hard. A lot of people do, and all it does is irritate your sinuses.

That said, I've been sick for two weeks because I've been forced to go out in the 20-30 degree weather because I have to go to class and stuff.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 12-04-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I sure feel for you. I hope that you can get a little extra sleep while you're traveling, and I trust you're taking, eating & drinking all the right things to help your body recover. Do you have a fever? Life sure can be inconvenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I've been sick for two weeks because I've been forced to go out in the 20-30 degree weather because I have to go to class and stuff.
Would you consider hitting local thrift stores to see what appropriate gear/equipment might be available for such a walk in the elements? Face mask shouldn't cost too much... boots will be a little more... Maybe they'd let you volunteer for a few hours/days in exchange for an even better price? Hope you find some warm stuff, so that you can kick this thing.

Tags
fluffy banter