Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-06-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Thanks Credit!!!

I've been a board member on Yahoo for several years and they have crapped out there boards...as a result many of us are trying to find new message board homes and thanks to CREDIT... I have made my way here.

In the next few weeks I will make my prediction for this year...let's hope I can do as well as last year, where on opening night between Dallas and Phoenix I made the following prediction...

The Mavs would win the Championship in 7 games at home over the Miami Heat.

I had the teams and had it gone 7 it would have been in Dallas.

So again in a few weeks, I will make my 06/07 pick...by the way, I have our Mavs winning it, I just to figure out who it is we are going to beat!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #2
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
I've been a board member on Yahoo for several years and they have crapped out there boards...as a result many of us are trying to find new message board homes and thanks to CREDIT... I have made my way here.

In the next few weeks I will make my prediction for this year...let's hope I can do as well as last year, where on opening night between Dallas and Phoenix I made the following prediction...

The Mavs would win the Championship in 7 games at home over the Miami Heat.

I had the teams and had it gone 7 it would have been in Dallas.

So again in a few weeks, I will make my 06/07 pick...by the way, I have our Mavs winning it, I just to figure out who it is we are going to beat!!

No problem...I just hope all of us regulars find that link I posted to come over. I have always browsed around over here from time to time, but never even registered or posted a message. Since all this yahoo mess went down, I decided to make this home. Wmb is here and he is using the same "ID". I am as well. Did you change your "ID"? If so, what was it over on yahoo....Glad to see you made it. I am going around trying to see how everything works here. I am trying to find out how to see what threads I have viewed so I know which to start from. I am thinking about starting the "2006-2007 Mavs" thread here just so us from yahoo can meet up and talk on one thread. With so many threads to look at it is kinda confusing compared to the ole yahoo message board where were used one thread each season to talk Mavs basketball. I am also trying to read up to see who would be great to talk NBA basketball. I am hoping jprince, janet, satreker and others make it over as well. If not, I am really going to miss those guys during the year. Like I said, Wmb is over, so at least he got over and now yourself as well.
creditXpert2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:06 PM   #3
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Welcome to all the ex-Yahoos! As you have seen, there are many informed and insightful fans that discuss all things mavs on this board. We can always use more interesting discussion and I am sure you all will provide your share. I am looking forward to bDad's predictions after his stellar one last year. Thanks for becoming members of the best Mav's Board around!

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:36 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Who farted?

Hey look at me. I didn't think enough of this site before to post here but now since my crappier site has been taken away I am going to come here and post a pat-myself-on-the-back-look-at-me post and expect everyone to notice me.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-07-2006 at 05:38 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:04 PM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to the person that directed me to this board... ME!
Old 10-07-2006, 06:22 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

I hear the guy that recommended BBL to this board was kind of ......"fro-ey"
Old 10-07-2006, 07:14 PM   #7
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of
Default I moved also

Maybe the old Yahoo board group might pay attention to this thread?

I think that anyone that read the Yahoo Mavs board with any frequency would recognize CreditExpert2003. So, maybe they will gravitate here.

Suns- depends on Amare. They will win 55+ games but they can't go anywhere at the top without a center...

Spurs- getting old. No real infusion of youth there. Eventually going to fade. Will definitely make another run for all the marbles this year. They are still a great team.

Houston????- can Yao and TMac stay healty? They can be really good...

Dallas- favorite to repeat as Western Conference Champ. Looks better on paper this year than last year...

Clippers- This team worries me. They are very talented. They are young too. They are eventually going to be a top four contender...

Lakers- Kobe's team. Not enough other talent. No true center. Will make the playoffs and burn out again.

Golden State????- only team in the West to beat the Mavs in the regular season series- Dallas struggled against the small ball strat and now Nellie is at the reigns there. Could be interesting.... Dallas whipped the Suns under Avery so maybe the small ball problem is behind us now??? I'm sure we'll find out when we play Golden State, Phoenix, and the Lakers.

The East?????- Everything is way up in the air there. Heat get older and made no offseason moves. The older guys wanted another championship and they got it. Will they be motivated this next year? Maybe not. The Bulls are suddenly very interesting... The Pistons???? Who knows what they are now.

The upcoming season is going to be full of intrigue and change.
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:32 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Who gives a rats arse about Yahoo. You guys arrived to the best site late. Bestter than never I guess but we really could give two shits about Yahoo.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I like Yahoo, and I play all my fantasy sports there. I've posted on the message boards, but rarely do if ever anymore because I found this great site about a year ago. The Yahoo board shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as D-M.com It's full of spam and people not knowing what they are talking about. The only good thing about the Yahoo message board was that Dirkenstien told me about this board through it. Welcome to this board, and I'm sure you'll soon see that it shouldn't even be compared to the Yahoo one.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:10 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

If Dirkenstein was there it had at least a touch of momentary class.

You too nashty. But it still blows chunks.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:12 AM   #11
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
But it still blows chunks.
I definetly agree. I only occasionally posted there, and haven't since finding this board.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 10-08-2006 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:16 AM   #12
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
Maybe the old Yahoo board group might pay attention to this thread?

I think that anyone that read the Yahoo Mavs board with any frequency would recognize CreditExpert2003. So, maybe they will gravitate here.

Suns- depends on Amare. They will win 55+ games but they can't go anywhere at the top without a center...

Spurs- getting old. No real infusion of youth there. Eventually going to fade. Will definitely make another run for all the marbles this year. They are still a great team.

Houston????- can Yao and TMac stay healty? They can be really good...

Dallas- favorite to repeat as Western Conference Champ. Looks better on paper this year than last year...

Clippers- This team worries me. They are very talented. They are young too. They are eventually going to be a top four contender...

Lakers- Kobe's team. Not enough other talent. No true center. Will make the playoffs and burn out again.

Golden State????- only team in the West to beat the Mavs in the regular season series- Dallas struggled against the small ball strat and now Nellie is at the reigns there. Could be interesting.... Dallas whipped the Suns under Avery so maybe the small ball problem is behind us now??? I'm sure we'll find out when we play Golden State, Phoenix, and the Lakers.

The East?????- Everything is way up in the air there. Heat get older and made no offseason moves. The older guys wanted another championship and they got it. Will they be motivated this next year? Maybe not. The Bulls are suddenly very interesting... The Pistons???? Who knows what they are now.

The upcoming season is going to be full of intrigue and change.

Whats going on fellows? It is nice to see a familiar poster here. I do agree with some of the others that there is so much spam on the yahoo message board, but it was nice to have the regular trolls every now and then;-) I guess my thoughts are if everyone is here to love the Mavs it will be a little hard to see how others view the Mavs. Hopefully my view-points dont get taken as not a Mavs fan at times, because I speak my mind on the good and bad with our Mavs. I will have to see who all is objective with the Mavs and see weaknesses as well as strengths while take Mavs basketball. I am thinking about starting a 2006-2007 Mavs "thread" like the ole yahoo thread we changed every year. That way the regular ole yahoo posters will gravitate there along with the regulars here. I finally figured out how to find unread posts when going to a thread. It is at the top left of the thread. Just click on new unread and it will take you to the posts that posted since the last time you viewed that thread. The more and more I read through everything and every part of the website the more and more I like it. First thing I noticed that most non-sense is gone and people dont sling as much mud, which is great. Second, the admin person does their job by making sure people dont go off topic of a thread. I noticed this when this thread was moved. Lastly, I am trying to see if those with a lot of dots behind their name bring the most knowledge or just post alot.

General question to regulars here,
Who are the insightful ones here and bring alot to this message board, and who to look out for that just talks trash.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:29 AM   #13
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Almost all the posters here are good meaningful posters. You'll learn people's personalities quickly on this board, and they are all great. The green boxes are rep, so most of the time the people with the most rep provide the most insight, but you'll see once you look around more. I don't think there is any need to start an 06-07 Mavs thread, because we talk about all that in other threads. Like you said, once you looked around you liked it more and more. This is the best site to talk Mavs basketball so get involved and read all the threads. Welcome to the board, and I guarentee you'll like it and want to get involved in much more than one thread. You'll probably never post on the Yahoo board again. I haven't.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:20 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Whats going on fellows? It is nice to see a familiar poster here. I do agree with some of the others that there is so much spam on the yahoo message board, but it was nice to have the regular trolls every now and then;-) I guess my thoughts are if everyone is here to love the Mavs it will be a little hard to see how others view the Mavs. Hopefully my view-points dont get taken as not a Mavs fan at times, because I speak my mind on the good and bad with our Mavs. I will have to see who all is objective with the Mavs and see weaknesses as well as strengths while take Mavs basketball. I am thinking about starting a 2006-2007 Mavs "thread" like the ole yahoo thread we changed every year. That way the regular ole yahoo posters will gravitate there along with the regulars here. I finally figured out how to find unread posts when going to a thread. It is at the top left of the thread. Just click on new unread and it will take you to the posts that posted since the last time you viewed that thread. The more and more I read through everything and every part of the website the more and more I like it. First thing I noticed that most non-sense is gone and people dont sling as much mud, which is great. Second, the admin person does their job by making sure people dont go off topic of a thread. I noticed this when this thread was moved. Lastly, I am trying to see if those with a lot of dots behind their name bring the most knowledge or just post alot.

General question to regulars here,
Who are the insightful ones here and bring alot to this message board, and who to look out for that just talks trash.
Mix in a paragraph break on occasion.

As for regulars, I recommend you stay away from Doc Bio. He has a (subliminally gay) sort of bent to his messages that we all have more or less learned to ignore. The Murph has been absent most of the offseason, but I reckon he will be back as the season starts anew.

Participate in the gameday threads. There you will find Bayless (in the guise of Locked_Up_Tonight) spewing vitriol at every opportunity, dude1934 offering his insightful views from inside the arena, ddh33 issuing careful recaps after every game, and the rest of our motley crew generally bitching and moaning when things don't go well and planning parade routes when they do.

In time you will figure it out. We tend to be a critical bunch here, and we don't suffer fools glady. So bring your best stuff--at least in the early going.

Last edited by chumdawg; 10-08-2006 at 12:54 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:27 AM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:30 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Almost all the posters here are good meaningful posters. You'll learn people's personalities quickly on this board, and they are all great. The green boxes are rep, so most of the time the people with the most rep provide the most insight, but you'll see once you look around more. I don't think there is any need to start an 06-07 Mavs thread, because we talk about all that in other threads. Like you said, once you looked around you liked it more and more. This is the best site to talk Mavs basketball so get involved and read all the threads. Welcome to the board, and I guarentee you'll like it and want to get involved in much more than one thread. You'll probably never post on the Yahoo board again. I haven't.
Who are you?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:14 AM   #17
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Who are you?
What do you mean by that?

Old 10-08-2006, 01:47 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Aw chum....you homo.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #19
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Mix in a paragraph break on occasion.

As for regulars, I recommend you stay away from Doc Bio. He has a (subliminally gay) sort of bent to his messages that we all have more or less learned to ignore. The Murph has been absent most of the offseason, but I reckon he will be back as the season starts anew.

Participate in the gameday threads. There you will find Bayless (in the guise of Locked_Up_Tonight) spewing vitriol at every opportunity, dude1934 offering his insightful views from inside the arena, ddh33 issuing careful recaps after every game, and the rest of our motley crew generally bitching and moaning when things don't go well and planning parade routes when they do.

In time you will figure it out. We tend to be a critical bunch here, and we don't suffer fools glady. So bring your best stuff--at least in the early going.
No problem. By saying Bayless, do you mean Skip Bayless?. I do intend on bringing good stuff here to this message board. I too will bring some insight from the game and from access I have with the Mavs and some other teams in the NBA. I am more than excited to be talking to this bunch.

Even though yahoo may have messed up our gig, but there were alot of insightful fans there, sometimes you had to tread through the trolls. Still for about 3 years it was a good run there. Also look for some regulars from the Mavs yahoo message board to bring alot to this message board as well.

To a new beginning!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2006, 05:14 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Respect is earned not asked for. Bring it or haul ass.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:08 PM   #21
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness no, not Skip Bayless.

Bayliss is our guy. If Skip tried to post here, I'd ban him. What a punk.

Welcome to the boards, ignore Doc, he's bored.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:43 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Says the guy with the poofy hat.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
No problem. By saying Bayless, do you mean Skip Bayless?. I do intend on bringing good stuff here to this message board. I too will bring some insight from the game and from access I have with the Mavs and some other teams in the NBA. I am more than excited to be talking to this bunch.

Even though yahoo may have messed up our gig, but there were alot of insightful fans there, sometimes you had to tread through the trolls. Still for about 3 years it was a good run there. Also look for some regulars from the Mavs yahoo message board to bring alot to this message board as well.

To a new beginning!!!!!!
Ah, I spelled it wrong. Bayliss is our resident Dirk motivational tool. He rides the guy hard, but I think hopes for the best from him.

Good to have you aboard. Looking forward to your unique insight.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:41 PM   #24
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Credit...... don't sweat the old-timers giving you crap.

I'm U2... I used to fly spy planes over Sarajevo.... hence the name.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:44 PM   #25
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Welcome to all the new posters. This is such a great site. Enjoy and see yall around

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:51 PM   #26
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo

Paul Harvey wants you to know the rest of the story......

Once shot down over Sarajevo, U2 made the mistake of identifying himself as a Croat and had to perform numerous disgusting sexual techniques to escape his captives. I will give him this though....he is aparently VERY committed to staying alive.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:10 PM   #27
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Paul Harvey wants you to know the rest of the story......

Once shot down over Sarajevo, U2 made the mistake of identifying himself as a Croat and had to perform numerous disgusting sexual techniques to escape his captives. I will give him this though....he is aparently VERY committed to staying alive.
More evidence that chum was right...
Old 10-08-2006, 11:20 PM   #28
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

LOL

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:03 PM   #29
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I officially take back my "welcome" post
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:04 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Who farted?

Hey look at me. I didn't think enough of this site before to post here but now since my crappier site has been taken away I am going to come here and post a pat-myself-on-the-back-look-at-me post and expect everyone to notice me.

I knew I was right on this retard. I can smell the unintelligent from miles away.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:38 PM   #31
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I just found a link to this board on Wikipedia. Sad...
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:09 AM   #32
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to all the new memebers...we all understand that you most likely believe yourself to be a hoops genius...just take a conversational tone and not an authoritative one and all will be well...we tend to have more Basketball IQ around here than your average forum...so don't start anything you can't back up with actual fact and well reasoned argumentation

oh...and don't start or join any converstaions about Shawn Bradley (wink to the old timers)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:56 AM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who farted?

yes! lets beat these bitches!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:34 AM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is also interesting to note, that doc used to work in a detention center in sarajevo and is a registered sex offender in 13 countries in europe. and he was VERY committed to keeping u2 alive.

Old 10-10-2006, 08:44 AM   #35
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welcome to all the new memebers...we all understand that you most likely believe yourself to be a hoops genius...just take a conversational tone and not an authoritative one and all will be well...we tend to have more Basketball IQ around here than your average forum...so don't start anything you can't back up with actual fact and well reasoned argumentation

oh...and don't start or join any converstaions about Shawn Bradley (wink to the old timers)
That's some pretty merkin advice Sike.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:57 AM   #36
Drbio
Banned

ouch flaco....I mean dayamn...
Old 10-10-2006, 10:15 AM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

love you doc
Old 10-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #38
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It is also interesting to note, that doc used to work in a detention center in sarajevo and is a registered sex offender in 13 countries in europe. and he was VERY committed to keeping u2 alive.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flacolaco again.

haha.

Im glad i missed this thread because i would have welcomed this and at this time i would have to be recanting my welcome.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:53 AM   #39
Drbio
Banned

Don't encourage him 5-0.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:36 AM   #40
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo

Permission to backtrack?

Tags
fluffy banter