Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 01-31-2008, 05:53 PM   #41
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I hate pressure.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #42
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

You know what pisses me off? People that don't know what they're doing at 4 way stops, or stop signs in general... if you and I both come to an intersection and we each have stop signs, and if you stop first, that means YOU go first... damn it pisses me off when someone else CLEARLY comes to a stop before me, but then either sits and waits for me to go, or motions for me to go ahead... gah!

Last edited by irontoad; 02-01-2008 at 11:30 AM.
irontoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #43
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irontoad
You know what pisses me off? People that don't know what they're doing at 4 way stops, or stop signs in general... if you and I both come to an intersection and we each have stop signs, and if you stop first, that means YOU go first... damn it pisses me off when someone else CLEARLY comes to a stop before me, but then either sits and waits for me to go, or motions for me to go ahead... gah!

Damn sheeple - always waiting for someone to tell them when they can take a piss...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #44
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I am pissed that my wifes company is getting bought out. The new company outsources all of their HR stuff, so she is going to get laid off in a year.

I am pissed off that because she doesn't have a degree she can't get a freaking interview with another company. Don't mind the fact that she knows it all forwards, backwards and every which way possible. Just pisses me off that companies look for major degrees and associate degrees don't count for shit.

I am pissed off that she can apply for 10+ jobs a day, every day, for weeks on end, and can't get a freaking interview. I am also pissed off at comma's right now too,,,,,

I am pissed off that I had to put my 4 year old dog to sleep yesterday and that her liver failed. I freaking loved that dog. Was the hardest thing I ever done.

I will return back to this thread more often and keep ranting about my wifes job later...

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #45
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

I'm pissed that my ex hasn't actually been sentenced to serve any jail time yet for his dui...
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #46
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Ugh, don't you just hate when you go to a party and your driver isn't suppose to drink but he does anyways. Then everyone is drunk so you have no way of getting home... so you call your sis to pick you up but she doesn't want to... so then you have no choice but to call your parents...... then they get to see you all drunk. On top of that, when you get home you throw up all over the place. Yeah i hate that!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #47
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate people who wear generic white ipod-style ear-buds at the gym. They are all happy-go-lucky, arterially pink-flowing, darned poontangs,is what I'd say about that...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 02-04-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:41 AM   #48
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

The commercials this year were stupid!
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #49
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The flu sucks!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #50
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Ugh, don't you just hate when you go to a party and your driver isn't suppose to drink but he does anyways. Then everyone is drunk so you have no way of getting home... so you call your sis to pick you up but she doesn't want to... so then you have no choice but to call your parents...... then they get to see you all drunk. On top of that, when you get home you throw up all over the place. Yeah i hate that!
or you could call a cab?
Old 02-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #51
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I hate people who wear generic white ipod-style ear-buds at the gym. They are all happy-go-lucky, arterially pink-flowing, darned poontangs,is what I'd say about that...
seriously. my biggest thing with that is that those headphones are SO uncomfortable. so the only reason they're wearing them is so that everyone around them will know they're using an iPod.

i had a great gym story from the other day. I'm on the elliptical machine, and there's this lady next to me wearing headphones and watching the TV on her machine (all the cardio machines have their own TV attached). She's watching "who wants to be a millionaire". No big deal, right? except she makes remarks OUT LOUD! things like, "oh no!" and "yes, good answer!" Not quietly mind you, loud, as if she's trying to hold a conversation in a crowded bar. WTF!?

everyone around her was shooting her nasty looks. I was finally about ready to actually tell her to cool it, but then she finished. so weird.

And this is my other rant. WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T PEOPLE SAY "THANK YOU" WHEN YOU HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR THEM? argh! that has to be my number one pet peeve right now. it's freaking ridiculous.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #52
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
And this is my other rant. WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T PEOPLE SAY "THANK YOU" WHEN YOU HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR THEM? argh! that has to be my number one pet peeve right now. it's freaking ridiculous.
I know...I've noticed that men are more likely to thank me than are women...which I find odd.

but I'm with ya, BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLL, everytime it happens I want to say "Thank You" very loudly....but I usually just smile

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #53
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Women expect it, that's why.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 02-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Women expect it, that's why.
that explains nothing....common courtesy deserves common courtesy

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #55
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I hate it when you thank someone and they say "No problem." The proper response is "You're welcome," is it not?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #56
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
that explains nothing....common courtesy deserves common courtesy
I'm not saying it's right, but a lot of women take it as their right that doors will be held open for them, and therefore they don't need to thank someone for doing what is expected of them.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #57
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not saying it's right, but a lot of women take it as their right that doors will be held open for them, and therefore they don't need to thank someone for doing what is expected of them.
Don't they get to vote now?

If Chivalry is dead, it's because Feminism killed it...

Old 02-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I understand your thought....but my point is that when someone does something kind...even if expected, thanks should be offered. I know you're not defending them...

i suppose I'll just keep opening doors no matter the response

Old 02-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #59
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

For what it's worth, I appreciate having the door held open for me, and it still surprises me when a stranger or co-worker does it. I definitely make a point to say "thank you".

When someone knows they are putting me out (blowing past deadlines and/or asking me for something at the very last minute), I often will tell them that it's "no problem" instead of the generic "your welcome". I sincerely mean that I am glad to assist them, and that they should never hesitate to apparoach me - even though it may be an interruption.

I want to convey that I trust that they do their best to meet deadlines and respect their co-workers. So I'm going to clearly communicate a good attitude and assume the last minute request was out of their control (or an honest oversight). So, for me, "no problem" means "Don't give me any extra credit, & don't hesitate to ask in the future".

I guess I want to rant at the idea that someone could complain about words used in response to "thank you". Aren't gratitude and grace about "intent" anyway? Why can't we just accept that people mean well, maybe mean MORE than just "your welcome", and then not give it another thought? Who cares how they word it?

Ugh, more rules! I hate all these "RULES"!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #60
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

ugh, not loving life right now....
Old 02-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #61
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

February 14th:

Valentines Day
Mavs @ Phoenix, 9:30
Stars @ Phoenix, 8:00
LOST, 8:00

Wtf am I supposed to do with that?
Old 02-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #62
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Roommate comes home at 3am, every night!, turns on the tv (not at a low volume I might add) and doesnt fall asleep until sunrise. ughhh
Old 02-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #63
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
February 14th:

Valentines Day

TiVo?

(is there a woman in the mix, or just TV?)

Old 02-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #64
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
February 14th:

Valentines Day

do what i do - i refuse to celebrate valentine's day. it's a ridiculous "holiday" created by florists and greeting card companies.

too bad my wife doesn't share the same view as me....
Old 02-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #65
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
TiVo?

(is there a woman in the mix, or just TV?)
Just my wife

Yes, sadly, the tivo will be in full swing. Luckily the mavs game is late, so I'll get the second half of that for sure.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #66
Underdog

Quote:
Just my wife

Yes, sadly, the tivo will be in full swing. Luckily the mavs game is late, so I'll get the second half of that for sure.

Here's the plan:

Watch Lost, TiVo the Stars, spend a half hour with the old lady "doing something romantic", then finish off the night with the Mavs...

Old 02-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #67
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
do what i do - i refuse to celebrate valentine's day. it's a ridiculous "holiday" created by florists and greeting card companies.

Boy ain't that the truth. Valentines day is uber stupid. Luckily my wife understands this as well. She only expects a nicer dinner than normal, and the occasional flower arrangement.

But I, being the genius that I am, got married on 2/17 last year, so our first anniversary is 3 days after valentines day. I suggested merging the two celebrations, she agreed.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #68
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree last year i bought flowers it cost me about $135 dollars for 12 roses...i bet i could buy them for a third of that any other time of the year...its bull$hit!

this year i am not buying flowers..i will buy a card...maybe dinner...or something she could use..like maybe new workout pants or something...its such bull$hit!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #69
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Dude, if you paid $135 for flowers, you got taken.

www.proflowers.com, FTW.

$39.99
Old 02-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #70
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

www.proflowers.com, FTW.

$39.99

Or even

http://products.proflowers.com/flowe...-40994?ref=fwa

or

http://products.proflowers.com/roses...s-8096?ref=fwa
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #71
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

MavsX, you've got mail.

There are hundreds of ways to make Valentine's nice without being "taken". I'm sure she isn't high maintenance enough to expect you to trade $135 for something that will be compost in few weeks!

Surely someone has written a book for you guys, right?!

edit: typo

Last edited by Smiles; 02-06-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #72
Burn this City

Burn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really nice

Women enjoy making my life difficult.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #73
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

www.proflowers.com, FTW.

$39.99

yeah i know, i remember checking out proflowers and 1800 flowers last year..because they whored those two companies non stop on my morning radio show...

I don't remember the exact costs..but it was like 12 long stem roses...then you wanna add a nice vase...then a card...then delivery charge...OH! you want it delivered on 2-14 and not before or after..well that will cost more money....i just remember it adding up higher and higher.....

but yeah..thanks for the info man.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #74
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles
MavsX, you've got mail.

There are hundreds of ways to make Valentine's nice without being "taken". I'm sure she isn't high maintenance enough to expect you to trade $135 for something that will be compost in few weeks!

Surely someone has written a book for you guys, right?!

edit: typo

and thank you for your kind words and advice.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #75
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

To conclude this discussion, valentines day is dumb.

I could rant about Avery putting Ager in all night long...but I'll save it for the mavs forum.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #76
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boy ain't that the truth. Valentines day is uber stupid. Luckily my wife understands this as well. She only expects a nicer dinner than normal, and the occasional flower arrangement.

But I, being the genius that I am, got married on 2/17 last year, so our first anniversary is 3 days after valentines day. I suggested merging the two celebrations, she agreed.
BRILLIANT! The closest to mine is July 4th... I don't think that's gonna fly.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #77
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

haha...ok, "Early". What is your view on breakfast?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #78
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
To conclude this discussion, valentines day is dumb.

I could rant about Avery putting Ager in all night long...but I'll save it for the mavs forum.

it's okay with me if you include it here in the rant thread.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #79
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
haha...ok, "Early". What is your view on breakfast?
don't like it. it's a conspiracy by the cereal people.

most notably, tony the tiger.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #80
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys? Let's get back to ranting.

I just absolutely hate getting the last post on a thread page. Not only is it placed underneath everyone else's posts as if it is somehow inherently inferior, but nobody reads it either because the "last page" link on the main page never shows it.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 02-07-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% saturated fluff, blinded by the fluff, clean fluffy slate, fluff eater, got a bit fluffy in here, mother fluffer, not in on the fluff