Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-11-2002, 11:31 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I know this may seem like a crappy post. But amongst you all, who do you think has the best Signature?

I vote Dooby.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2002, 11:50 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I've always liked ocelot's "Fat people are harder to kidnap"
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 01:09 AM   #3
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Yeah I'm with you on that one Doc.
Oh and is it BBL that has the one about the water buffalo? that always makes me laugh.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 09:09 AM   #4
NBAfreak02

NBAfreak02 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that one that says 'fat people are harder to kidnap'
Old 10-12-2002, 09:09 AM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I like mine, simple and to the point. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yeah, I like ocelots too.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 09:33 AM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

what do you think of mine?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 10-12-2002, 11:47 AM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

"It's Raining and I have gas", and "Fat people are harder to kidnap" are funny and original.

But I prefer philosophical like

<< There was a time when we were all unborn babies. >>

from JackTruth.

Mine is seasonal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2002, 06:09 PM   #8
Nash13
Diamond Member

<< &quot;It's Raining and I have gas&quot;, and &quot;Fat people are harder to kidnap&quot; are funny and original.
>>

Why, Thank you.

~The Salesman
Old 10-13-2002, 08:53 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I'm voting for Senor Frog, &quot;I'm not drunk you shilly sit.&quot;

The frog w/the Tequila bottle is just too cute. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 08:26 PM   #10
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Never had one 'til today. Dooby dropped a bomb and I just had to steal it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 08:45 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

That was greatness Rhylan. I seriously thought about using it as well.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 10:03 PM   #12
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I kinda think it ought to somehow be incorporated into the new site design as a tagline of sorts...

&quot;Dallas-Mavs.com&quot; -- Just because you CAN post, doesn't mean you SHOULD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hehe
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote