Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 07-02-2002, 10:14 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh baby!!!!

Warning....not for the children....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2002, 10:52 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

World Cup? What cup?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 10:10 PM   #3
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Now i know why they put the "cup" in world cup! And most looked like D cups!lol...Maybe i will go to a match now!? Na, hell no....
Old 07-06-2002, 10:30 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

More cups for us!!!
Old 07-08-2002, 12:27 AM   #5
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i will now take applications to be the love slave of any woman who looks like this.

i got nothing but love for my asian sisters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

dj ... you back me up on this?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 10:06 AM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap..new wallpaper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 10:26 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

LOL. I've been going back and forth with her, the girl with the soccer bikini, and a couple others.
Old 07-08-2002, 11:43 AM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Me so.....
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 02:13 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

hahahaha....

and long time too.....great movie line...
Old 07-10-2002, 03:21 PM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, the korean fan is not only hot, but really damn beautiful to boot.
Old 07-10-2002, 03:22 PM   #11
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I never looked at this thread because I saw World Cup, then I looked... HOLY SHIT that girl looks good..
Old 07-10-2002, 04:02 PM   #12
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

Well, Korea is now my team.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 04:20 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Yeah...she has it all physically. How about mentally? I bet she does fine there too. What a gorgeous young woman.
Old 07-10-2002, 07:16 PM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Drbio... trying to look like he's balanced...

Nice and funny, Doc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2002, 07:41 PM   #15
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

<< Yeah...she has it all physically. How about mentally? I bet she does fine there too. What a gorgeous young woman. >>

Give it up Doc. With a woman like that you just sigh and admit that men are dogs.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Old 07-10-2002, 08:51 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<<

<< Yeah...she has it all physically. How about mentally? I bet she does fine there too. What a gorgeous young woman. >>

Give it up Doc. With a woman like that you just sigh and admit that men are dogs.
>>

Hoops! I don't like your tone!

Of course men aren't dogs.

Actually, I'm not even sure what you are trying to say, so I'll stop here for now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2002, 09:44 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

hahahaha
Old 07-11-2002, 12:43 AM   #18
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

<< Of course men aren't dogs.

Actually, I'm not even sure what you are trying to say, so I'll stop here for now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

Just admitting that I don't have a clue about the young woman in question's mental desirability, but that she is certainly a joy to look at.

And that Yes, I know that makes me kind of shallow.
Old 07-11-2002, 04:24 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Bump...actually I was drooling on my keyboard.
Old 07-11-2002, 04:34 PM   #20
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

This thread deserves to be locked to the top position.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:09 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

for the record..the girl in the soccer bikini is very highly overrated
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:37 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

I agree with Hoops...this thread needs an exclamation point!
Old 07-11-2002, 09:40 PM   #23
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< Give it up Doc. With a woman like that you just sigh and admit that men are dogs. >>

*nod head*

from cats to women to men to dogs, seems hoops and i agree on a lots of things. funny.

DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 12:43 AM   #24
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< for the record..the girl in the soccer bikini is very highly overrated >>

we all know what that means.
Old 07-12-2002, 08:01 AM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

what that means?
that i don't think she's attractive
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 01:25 PM   #26
TheKid
Diamond Member

Well then that would put you in a very small group Murph. That's ok, because I'm in a small group who thinks that Serena is attractive but I think this girl is GORGEOUS!!!!
Old 07-12-2002, 02:18 PM   #27
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

<< Well then that would put you in a very small group Murph. That's ok, because I'm in a small group who thinks that Serena is attractive but I think this girl is GORGEOUS!!!! >>

Which girl Kid? I'm not sure anyone had actually rated the girl in the soccer bikini before Murph called her over-rated, but I would agree with him that she is not in the same class with the Brazilian fan. And neither of them is in a class with the Korean fan shown above.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:31 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

There are jsut so many things right with the women on that page.....just so many things right....

drool.....
Old 07-12-2002, 02:34 PM   #29
TheKid
Diamond Member

I was talking about the Korean girl, believe it or not, I didn't even open up the one of the Brazilian girl until now... BOTH of those women are pretty damn HOT if you ask me.. I'm surprised that Murph or anyone for that matter can't find these girls ATLEAST attracitive.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:37 PM   #30
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i kept thinking i had seen that korean girl in the picture from somewhere before.

and then it struck me, a girl i used to date a few years ago, looks EXACTLY like the korean girl, except the girl i dated had much smaller hoo-hoos.

boo hoo.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:41 PM   #31
DTL
Diamond Member

my friends and i played golf with a fine Korean woman this morning. she looked almost just as babelicious as the one in the picture here, and she had a great swing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 02:44 PM   #32
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

<< I was talking about the Korean girl, believe it or not, . >>

I thought you probably were--and I agree, the Korean girl is absolutely mouth-dropping stunning. That's why I pointed out that Murph wasn't. He was talking about someone who, while agree she is attractive, is simply not in the same class as the Korean girl.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:44 PM   #33
Drbio
Banned

hoo hoos?

hahahaha
Old 07-12-2002, 02:47 PM   #34
Drbio
Banned

The Korean girl is in a class all by herself...and what a class it is....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 02:51 PM   #35
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

<< The Korean girl is in a class all by herself...and what a class it is....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] >>

true.

i love my asian women. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i am however getting a major case of haterade from some of my female friends who don't think she is all that.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:54 PM   #36
Drbio
Banned

She is a total toy. I think DTL nailed it with babe-a-licious.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:57 PM   #37
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

<< my friends and i played golf with a fine Korean woman this morning. she looked almost just as babelicious as the one in the picture here, and she had a great swing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

I hate golf. But I'd take it up for that.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:59 PM   #38
Drbio
Banned

Does she need a caddy?
Old 07-12-2002, 03:00 PM   #39
DTL
Diamond Member

<< I agree, the Korean girl is absolutely mouth-dropping stunning. That's why I pointed out that Murph wasn't. >>

hoops -- i hope murph's not mouth-dropping stunning, at least not for your taste [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 03:00 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

hahahaha