Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-03-2005, 06:16 AM   #1
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default Makeover

Well, looks like we´re already in a complete Roster rebuild mode, so lets see if we can do a bunch of moves again.

(1) Finley to Indiana for Croshere, Pollard, Miller
(2) Van Horn and a sweetener to Cleveland in a S&T for Ilgauskas (possibly a three way)
(3) Dampier & TaW to New York for Marbury

Marbury, Harris
Terry, Daniels
Stackhouse, Howard
Nowitzki, Croshere, Benga
Ilgauskas, Pollard, Podkapenko

Sure, I know, we don´t want Marbury, blah blah ... still I think Cubes will again go for a do-over of the roster once again, and after experiencing his patience with guys like La Frentz (big contract, then traded away) I´m pretty sure Damp won´t be around next time we´re in the playoffs anyways, and I wouldnt bet on Terry playing a Mavs uni for another full season either.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:35 AM   #2
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Makeover

Bench our 2nd best player for Stack?

I am lost.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:53 PM   #3
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default RE:Makeover

Yeah, right, it´s all about benching Howard.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Why in the world would you want to bench Josh Howard?

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:03 PM   #5
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

Do you really suggest I made that thread to start a discussion about wether or not to bench Josh Howard?
Old 07-03-2005, 06:18 PM   #6
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Seelenjaeger, you've been drinking too much Jaegermeister....please stop considering any trade that involves Stephon Marbury. They guy is a loser.. constistently makes his teams worse wherever he goes...Don't want him... you're killing me!
Old 07-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #7
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Van Horn makes $16MM...how much are you planning to pay Big Z?

I don't think Isiah makes this trade after drafting Channing Frye.