Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Mehmet Okur played great, wonder if his on our radar?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Mehmet Okur played great, wonder if his on our radar?
Okur has some game in right system but we need either an athletic big or a really good defensive big that can score on block some, Okur struggles defensively (unlike Boozer though he actually tries) and I would stay away from him.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Need to see them put a good shooting game together...not asking for too much...just a nice 48% fg% game against New Orleans while playing the same tough and active D would be much appreciated.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, we need to hear some news on Quinton Ross. I don't want to lose that guy, especially while Josh is still out and a game coming up tomorrow night.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:32 PM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Carlisle gave HUGE props to Kidd in the presser..."that guy just knows how to win".

Said he couldn't exaggerate Kidd's significance.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Carlisle gave HUGE props to Kidd in the presser..."that guy just knows how to win".

Said he couldn't exaggerate Kidd's significance.
I wish I could have watched/listened to that. Could you give a brief summary of what Carlisle said about Dirk, Kidd and everything else? Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #7
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Aside from Dirk's phenomenal 4th quarter tonight, I am so impressed by his defense so far. He has been amazing.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
I wish I could have watched/listened to that. Could you give a brief summary of what Carlisle said about Dirk, Kidd and everything else? Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.
Someone else might do a better job of it...but off the top of my head Carlisle basically shrugged his shoulders the whole time...talked about needing this one, talked about wanting them to make some shots, said the crowd was as loud as its ever been, said Dirk's showing tonight was comparable to some of the great Bird games he witnessed.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #9
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Someone else might do a better job of it...but off the top of my head Carlisle basically shrugged his shoulders the whole time...talked about needing this one, talked about wanting them to make some shots, said the crowd was as loud as its ever been, said Dirk's showing tonight was comparable to some of the great Bird games he witnessed.
Thank you! Appreciate it a lot.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #10
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

After my man crush and erection left for a wile:

Damp was today awesome again, he is playing a hell of a season and is the only constant beside Dirk until now.

Kidd had up and downs, he has terrible stupid turnovers this season. But tonight he shot great from outside and hit the big shot.

Jet still struggling a lot. Barea was Barea and Humphries showed his ugly side...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And I just rewound my Live TV an hour and am rewatching the 4th quarter. Damn straight, I love DVR!
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #12
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Great game, Dirk was amazing etc... but I have two complaints. First, the rotations are still driving me nuts. JJ and Jet are stinking it up out there. And second, the new announcer SUCKS! What happened to Humble Billy?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #13
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Great game, Dirk was amazing etc... but I have two complaints. First, the rotations are still driving me nuts. JJ and Jet are stinking it up out there. And second, the new announcer SUCKS! What happened to Humble Billy?
Not sure what you wanted tonight. Ross was hurt.

And that announcer is not official yet. This was another tryout. I do agree that he's awful though. His voice is very off-putting.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-03-2009 at 11:42 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #14
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
What happened to Humble Billy?
Last one to hear about it, huh?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #15
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

For those who saw this game, we all just witnessed the greatest quarter by greatest player to ever put on a Mav jersey. This man deserves a f'ing ring, and this should inspire the whole team for the rest of the year.

Its not like he did it all with jump shots. He decided he was taking over, and he took the ball to the hole and drew the hits. What a gritty performance.

This should inspire every single maverick to play their brains out for the rest of the year. This could be a point we all look back on at the end of the year, and say THAT is when the Mavs got their stuff together.

Dirk reminded me tonight why he is my favorite athlete ever.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #16
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Here was Carlisle's direct quote:

"Dirk has the biggest balls I think I've ever seen."
Old 11-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have strong feelings either way about the PA guy from the broadcast. You really have to be at the game to properly evaluate things like that I would think.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #18
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is redefining greatness.

Btw, why the hell would Carlisle play Matt Carroll over Roddy?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #19
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Dirk is redefining greatness.

Btw, why the hell would Carlisle play Matt Carroll over Roddy?
That's the question...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Carroll was in because Carlisle needed shooters on the floor...and, well, Carroll is a shooter. Not much more to it than that. It was a six-second shift.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #21
Bayliss

Carroll is a shooter? Don't you have to actually made "shots" to be classified as a shooter?
Old 11-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #22
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Carroll is a shooter? Don't you have to actually made "shots" to be classified as a shooter?
yeah but...in PRACTICE he makes a bunch!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 12:21 AM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
No kidding. He hasn't hit jack since he has been here. I think it's safe to take away that label.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #24
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Nice little recap of Dirk's 4th from ESPN: Video
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #25
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk says NO.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #26
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Dirk says NO.
this
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #27
MavsMandy

MavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
I have never seen a man carry and will his team the way he did tonight. I am so stunned by Dirk's heart. He was flat out amazing. I can't put into words my admiration for his performance tonight. That was spectacular.
first, let me say that dirk was INCREDIBLE. that was awesome.

still, let's go easy on the superlatives. i seem to remember lebron james scoring 29 of his team's final 30 points in a conference finals game a few years back...so it's not like dirk's dominance is totally unprecedented.

that said, that was definitely the best fourth quarter performance i've ever seen by a mav--and dirk's had some good ones in his day.
MavsMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:42 AM   #28
Bayliss

Btw, if you look closely... you can see Tim Thomas in street clothes blowing kisses to Dirk from the bench.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:11 AM   #29
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=291103006

there's already a short 4th quarter summary on espn.com, some quotes as well.

Quote:
"It was an ugly game," Nowitzki said. "We couldn't get anything going for three quarters. We were slow. We were looking for a spark offensively and I was able to do that tonight."
a spark? He burned down the whole state of Utah - in Dallas, eh, but you know what I mean.

Last edited by mavErika; 11-04-2009 at 01:45 AM. Reason: to laminate my ignorance
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:13 AM   #30
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

When we went out to start the fourth quarter, on two consecutive possessions Barea took it straight to the rack. And he took it hard. When the littlest guy on your team does that, it should send a signal to everyone else that they should do the same.

You have to pay attention to those little things if you want to understand a game.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 AM   #31
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
When we went out to start the fourth quarter, on two consecutive possessions Barea took it straight to the rack. And he took it hard. When the littlest guy on your team does that, it should send a signal to everyone else that they should do the same.

You have to pay attention to those little things if you want to understand a game.
You're right Chum! It showed Dirk the current game plan wasn't working.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You're right Chum! It showed Dirk the current game plan wasn't working.
Let me get this straight. You are trying to diminish the contribution of one of our players?
Old 11-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #33
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

jthig32, please the next GDT allready
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #34
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Let me get this straight. You are trying to diminish the contribution of one of our players?
Hey Chum, what do you think of that Erick Dampier guy? He had 6 blocks tonight.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 AM   #35
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Hey Chum, what do you think of that Erick Dampier guy? He had 6 blocks tonight.
Nice game. Contributed much to the win.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 AM   #36
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

held the opponent to 85 points
Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 AM   #37
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Jazz were held scoreless for almost 3 minutes in the fourth. Right when Dirk was on the roll and Dallas was taking the lead. THat's good stuff.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
This was the biggest thing for us - it wasn't all +1's by Dirk, but also some great stops on the other end of the floor...

Yesterday Fish was talking about how the Mavs are trying to "win ugly" more this season... We definitely uglied it up on defense during that stretch and it played out in our favor - there were several key stops by Kidd/Marion/Damp that allowed Dirk to keep whittling away on offense...

Great all-around team effort to close out the game - that's how contenders finish...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-04-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 AM   #39
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

some post-game sound bites:

http://mavspodcast.hipcast.com/rss/a...ckspodcast.xml

Dirk visited an AC/DC concert yesterday an Kidd was teasing him for that during the game
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #40
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

just read at ESPN that 29 is 2 points from an NBA record for 4th quarters and 4 from an NBA record for a quarter. (Is that right?) If you are coach, do you leave Dirk in for another 28 seconds to try to get another basket or 2?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk is the greatest, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, epic..., got a bit fluffy in here, jjbwonthegame!