Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
This thread didn't age well lol.
Least I was spot on with Ayton

Luckily missed Doncic by a mile. Thought he’d be great but not superb. Also thought that him coming would mean we’d need to revamp the whole roster around him— well I got one thing right.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 11:29 PM   #2
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Luckily missed Doncic by a mile. Thought he’d be great but not superb. Also thought that him coming would mean we’d need to revamp the whole roster around him— well I got one thing right.
Just busting your chops - I am wrong most of the time about most subjects when looking back through old posts. Fun to see how good or bad the takes age. Doncic + KP + future FA = contender
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:24 AM   #3
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just busting your chops - I am wrong most of the time about most subjects when looking back through old posts. Fun to see how good or bad the takes age. Doncic + KP + future FA = contender
I guess the joke was on me
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:37 PM   #4
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I guess the joke was on me
Depends on who Future FA is, someone like Kawhi or KD and you still could be correct.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:41 AM   #5
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm glad I didn't partake in this thread......I was high on Bagley and Jaren Jackson.....I thought Luka had a ceiling of Ginobilli...thought Ayton wouldn't have a place in this league lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:41 AM   #6
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Which part were you right abut Ayton?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote