Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-21-2004, 02:15 PM   #4161
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:New This or That

4) Getting ejected early

Mavsman or the Maniacs?
Old 01-21-2004, 02:25 PM   #4162
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

The maniAACs if your question is who's schtick is more tired.

Is Mavs man being phased out by the blue horse mascot?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:36 PM   #4163
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

No, Mavsman does the stunts, the horse tries to look cute.

Will the Mavs give the fans chalupas at the Lakers game?
Old 01-21-2004, 02:50 PM   #4164
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

I hope so, but a win either way would be worth eating Taco Bell..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How many of the future hall of famer's are going to be off the IL for this game?

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:54 PM   #4165
LRB
Guru

Do you think Dirk will be a future hall of famer?
Old 01-21-2004, 03:05 PM   #4166
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: New This or That

yep.

will Walker?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 03:10 PM   #4167
LRB
Guru

No.

Will Cuban?
Old 01-21-2004, 04:15 PM   #4168
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

it would take a 1000 years...

will LRB make the D-M hall O fame?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-21-2004, 04:29 PM   #4169
Nicky31

LRB should be the posterchild...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Will A-Rod be traded to Boston?

Old 01-21-2004, 05:10 PM   #4170
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

The franchise would have to close.

Is there even a small, tiny, possibility that Soriano be traded? (PLEASE, PLEASE!)

Old 01-21-2004, 05:59 PM   #4171
sike
The Preacha

who knows??

should the Rangers fire their owner?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 10:45 PM   #4172
LRB
Guru

Sounds good to me.

Will the Lakers break a 100 on us?
Old 01-21-2004, 10:49 PM   #4173
Chiwas
Guru

No.

Will the Mavs get the chalupa?

Old 01-22-2004, 01:25 AM   #4174
LRB
Guru

Most definitely.

Will Phil Jackson use the Hack-a-Toine strategy?
Old 01-22-2004, 01:36 AM   #4175
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

No.

Will any member of the board ever become marginally famous?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 10:11 AM   #4176
LRB
Guru

Well I was on BBC TV. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Will Mark Cuban every come and post at D-M.com?
Old 01-22-2004, 10:26 AM   #4177
Nicky31

How do you know he hasn't already...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Will Walker have a triple double tonight?

Old 01-22-2004, 10:57 AM   #4178
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

There is a good chance against this version of the Lake-show.

Is Phil Jackson overrated?
Old 01-22-2004, 10:58 AM   #4179
LRB
Guru

Somewhat, but he is a good coach.

Are you worried about the game tonight?
Old 01-22-2004, 11:23 AM   #4180
sike
The Preacha

yep.....

should the starters play heavy min?

Old 01-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #4181
Nicky31

If it turns out to be a blowout then no, but if the game is close. Then, they should do what they need to end this game with a "W"..

Will Nash dominate Payton in this game?

Old 01-22-2004, 11:32 AM   #4182
sike
The Preacha

not on that hip.....

greater point: Nash or Payton?

Old 01-22-2004, 11:49 AM   #4183
Nicky31

Both are great point guards, but have different attributes that make them great..

Payton - great defense, and pushes the ball very well..

Nash - Has amazing passing skills and makes alot of off balance shots around the basket (don't know how good this is for his ankles), and is one of best free throw shooters in the league (which makes him a guy I want at the end of the game trying to work the clock)

Better forward - Dirk Nowitzki or Chris Webber?

Old 01-22-2004, 01:27 PM   #4184
LRB
Guru

Dirk.

Better crybaby Webber or Kobe?
Old 01-22-2004, 02:01 PM   #4185
Nicky31

Kobe has definately taken Webber's place...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Will the Laker's only have 1 hall of famer off the IL come playoff time?

Old 01-22-2004, 03:33 PM   #4186
sike
The Preacha

nah....they'll be healthy....or how funny would that be??!!

could this mavs team beat a healthy but old Lakers team in the playoffs?

Old 01-22-2004, 04:02 PM   #4187
Nicky31

It's hard to get a good read on the play of the Laker's come playoff time. Phil Jackson is very good at raising the level of his players come playoff time, and they seem to be twice as hard to beat in the post season vs. the regular season..

Starting with last Laker's season up till now..I will answer yes (the Laker's have not shown any indication of being the old dynasty team 2000-2002)

Will Kevin Garnett finally win MVP honors?

Old 01-22-2004, 04:17 PM   #4188
sike
The Preacha

unless he get unjured

who will come in second in MVP voting?

Old 01-22-2004, 04:37 PM   #4189
Nicky31

It will probably be a 2 way race again with T. Duncan and KG, but I think Lebron will enter the race if he continues to improve after this season..

I wish I could say Dirk, but this league isn't as high on him for some reason...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Will the winner of the superbowl be decided on the last play of the game this season?

Old 01-22-2004, 05:13 PM   #4190
sike
The Preacha

no..

is dirk overrated or underrated?

Old 01-22-2004, 05:19 PM   #4191
Nicky31

I would say underrated..(would Duncan or KG average the same amount of ppg if they had the same supporting cast the Nowitzki has around him)

Who will go number 1 in the NFL 2004 draft?

Old 01-22-2004, 05:23 PM   #4192
kingrex
Platinum Member

Larry Fitzgerald

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
a) 3
b) 300
c) 3,000
d) enter your joke here
Old 01-22-2004, 05:33 PM   #4193
sike
The Preacha

I do not know......ask the owl....or the turtle.....

greatest candybar of all time?

Old 01-22-2004, 05:56 PM   #4194
LRB
Guru

Snickers.

Favorite alien of all time?
Old 01-22-2004, 06:01 PM   #4195
Chiwas
Guru

E.T. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Favorite alien doing the O/U?

Old 01-23-2004, 12:44 AM   #4196
LRB
Guru

Have to think about that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Were you impressed with the Mavs win tonight?
Old 01-23-2004, 01:37 AM   #4197
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

a win is a win. a win against the lakers is a reason to go in the yahoo chat rooms and talk trash. short answer, yes.

do they have it together enough to beat the queens?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 01:53 AM   #4198
LRB
Guru

Yes. It's far from certain that we will win, but we definitely can win.

Will the Mavs look past the Bulls to the Kings game?
Old 01-23-2004, 02:03 AM   #4199
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

I don't think so. They didn't fall into the trap tonight.

Is the snowman more confident about this team's chances?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 09:50 AM   #4200
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I think so now that they're on a streak.

SHould I have taken a longer break from dm.com?
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote