Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-04-2017, 10:23 AM   #721
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
So Im guessing you didnt watch the first round. Both were complete shit. 3 years ago, sure Ill take a look and see their value. Crawford needs to retire and JJ Redick went camouflage in the series.

Crawford did not play like complete shit.

Even if that was correct, You evaluate players on his most recent 5 games... Especially when they are missing an allstar?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #722
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Parker may be out for the rest of the playoffs.

Harden is just a !#@$ who says he's injured when he plays like crap.
http://www.slamonline.com/media/slam...hrwHKy1jETB.97

Really hope the NBA changes the rule to stop what this bum is doing. It's laughable that this piece of shit could end up being a MVP. Talk about lowering the bar as an achievement if his cheap ass wins one.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:02 AM   #723
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

If we were in a different position I wouldn't mind Redick. But as it stands we are a lotto team who will not be a contender next year. If everything goes perfectly(doubtful) and we draft an impact player who can quickly turn into something that translates to winning games and hit on some low key bargains in free agency or trades then maaaaaaaaaaaybe we can be a contender in 2-3 years. Redick will be almost 33 and a half before next season even starts. And for a guy who is really good at coming off screens and has enough quickness to get to spots he likes... that's all going to be heading downhill after 32 to me. He's going to want a 4 year deal seeing as it's his last "big" contract. And I see absolutely no reason for us to give a guy like him a contract to last him till he's almost 38. And if he's fine with a 2 year contract... what good does that do us when we aren't going to be good enough to be a contender?

Crawford can create his own shot, mostly to the detriment of his team, and also given his age... does not fit with what we should be looking for imo.

Also one more aside... CP3 may be overrated when it comes to his career achievements and such but I just want to point out 1 quick thing. CP3 is setting up looks for Redick with a top tier lob threat in DJ and BG32 is on the block or punching assistants whatever... So the looks Redick is getting over in LA, they won't look like that when he comes to Dallas. See Wesley Matthews. Going from CP3 BG32 DJ to Yogi Barnes and Dirk(low mins)/DFS... throw in Noel or whoever, is quite the change. Neither of Redick or Crawford fits with Dallas to me. I know nobody is advocating for them really but my stance is "please no" to them, or it would be if they weren't clippers trash. My stance is actually "hell no" considering that.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-04-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #724
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

Even if that was correct, You evaluate players on his most recent 5 games... Especially when they are missing an allstar?
Were the Clippers that much better with BG? They might make it out of the first round, but that team has so many internal problems that have long been documented.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:28 AM   #725
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
If we were in a different position I wouldn't mind Redick. But as it stands we are a lotto team who will not be a contender next year. If everything goes perfectly(doubtful) and we draft an impact player who can quickly turn into something that translates to winning games and hit on some low key bargains in free agency or trades then maaaaaaaaaaaybe we can be a contender in 2-3 years. Redick will be almost 33 and a half before next season even starts. And for a guy who is really good at coming off screens and has enough quickness to get to spots he likes... that's all going to be heading downhill after 32 to me. He's going to want a 4 year deal seeing as it's his last "big" contract. And I see absolutely no reason for us to give a guy like him a contract to last him till he's almost 38. And if he's fine with a 2 year contract... what good does that do us when we aren't going to be good enough to be a contender?

Crawford can create his own shot, mostly to the detriment of his team, and also given his age... does not fit with what we should be looking for imo.

Also one more aside... CP3 may be overrated when it comes to his career achievements and such but I just want to point out 1 quick thing. CP3 is setting up looks for Redick with a top tier lob threat in DJ and BG32 is on the block or punching assistants whatever... So the looks Redick is getting over in LA, they won't look like that when he comes to Dallas. See Wesley Matthews. Going from CP3 BG32 DJ to Yogi Barnes and Dirk(low mins)/DFS... throw in Noel or whoever, is quite the change. Neither of Redick or Crawford fits with Dallas to me. I know nobody is advocating for them really but my stance is "please no" to them, or it would be if they weren't clippers trash. My stance is actually "hell no" considering that.
I'm the same way about please no reddick or Crawford. You forgot to throw in Seth and our lotto pick who could be a forward. Now if Mavs don't draft a PG and he does use the eto would you still want Donnie to stay away? I've heard some rumblings Jeff Teague could be a consideration. That would be a bad move. Kyle Lowry and Ibaka also might be free after their season is over. And I think ibaka could be a decent consideration to offer a big contract if no PF is drafted this year.

Last edited by yahyes; 05-04-2017 at 11:29 AM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:04 PM   #726
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Tony Parker out for the playoffs with a ruptured quad. Tough blow.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #727
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Don't sleep on Dejounte Murray who will inevitably have to get minutes now. He produced a few big games in the middle of last regular season. And he'll have to now...

Old 05-04-2017, 12:47 PM   #728
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Don't sleep on Dejounte Murray who will inevitably have to get minutes now. He produced a few big games in the middle of last regular season. And he'll have to now...
And Spurs more than any other team have a great track record of interchangeable players. Might not play out well over the remaining 5 games, because they lack the experience and IQ, but I could see their relief guys having 2-3 great games and making people wonder if Parker was missed.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-04-2017 at 12:48 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:26 PM   #729
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
I'm the same way about please no reddick or Crawford. You forgot to throw in Seth and our lotto pick who could be a forward. Now if Mavs don't draft a PG and he does use the eto would you still want Donnie to stay away? I've heard some rumblings Jeff Teague could be a consideration. That would be a bad move. Kyle Lowry and Ibaka also might be free after their season is over. And I think ibaka could be a decent consideration to offer a big contract if no PF is drafted this year.
Lowry is intriguing. Did not know he had a player option for next year. At $12MM, he most definitely is declining.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:54 PM   #730
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

When the player is 40 and been getting toasted most of the season, yes. His playoffs was his season in a nutshell.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #731
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Lowry is intriguing. Did not know he had a player option for next year. At $12MM, he most definitely is declining.
I did. And if him and Paul enter free agency we can see another big fish free agent summer. I bet he uses the option for sure if raps lose to cle. Just like last season. Idk if he has knee issues. But if Mavs also can snatch him. That's an upgrade to have them set at PG while Seth grows into a SG. Not to mention drafting a forward out of this. Preferably PF.

Last edited by yahyes; 05-04-2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:44 PM   #732
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did. And if him and Paul enter free agency we can see another big fish free agent summer. I bet he uses the option for sure if raps lose to cle. Just like last season. Idk if he has knee issues. But if Mavs also can snatch him. That's an upgrade to have them set at PG while Seth grows into a SG. Not to mention drafting a forward out of this. Preferably PF.
Why do you keep thinking big name free agents will come to Dallas while we're in the middle of a rebuild when none of them seemed interested in playing here while living legend Dirk Nowitzki was in his prime??

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 07:09 PM   #733
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Why do you keep thinking big name free agents will come to Dallas while we're in the middle of a rebuild when none of them seemed interested in playing here while living legend Dirk Nowitzki was in his prime??
Cause this team is can be more spry and athletic than last year. Perhaps last 10 years. When you include the lotto pick. Now this itself should intrigue free agents. Whether if it's Ibaka or Gallonari. Mavs have a good chance to get back into playoffs with still two players who have been to the finals. Not to mention some vets. Seeing how these playoffs have unfolded it's time to think about different options than just drafting Smith or Frank. Who I'm skeptical about being an all star.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:20 PM   #734
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Cause this team is can be more spry and athletic than last year. Perhaps last 10 years. When you include the lotto pick. Now this itself should intrigue free agents. Whether if it's Ibaka or Gallonari. Mavs have a good chance to get back into playoffs with still two players who have been to the finals. Not to mention some vets. Seeing how these playoffs have unfolded it's time to think about different options than just drafting Smith or Frank. Who I'm skeptical about being an all star.
Look up the definition of the word denial, and you might be on to something.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:27 PM   #735
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
How about you keep up with the NBA and be happy Mavs didn't overpay Parsons.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:30 PM   #736
yahyes
Banned

Otto Porter is a decent player. No wonder why there was talk about the Mavs making an offer sheet. I don't think another SF is the key this summer, though.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:22 PM   #737
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Otto Porter is a decent player. No wonder why there was talk about the Mavs making an offer sheet. I don't think another SF is the key this summer, though.
The key to what?

Old 05-04-2017, 08:49 PM   #738
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wizards matching a max offer for Porter anyway. He is a key player if they want to stay in the top-4 in the east
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:04 PM   #739
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
The key to what?
Barnes best player next to him at the forward after Dirk retires.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:23 PM   #740
Underdog

Quote:
Barnes best player next to him at the forward after Dirk retires.
Is English your first language? I'm not talking about forwards, I'm asking what the "key" is here... The key to becoming a contender? WTF are you talking about?

Last edited by Underdog; 05-04-2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: late typo catch
Old 05-04-2017, 10:51 PM   #741
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

So Lowry is going to leave Toronto, a team that fights for the 2-4 seed in the NBA leastern conf(the only conf he actually has a shot to make the all star game in), because they keep losing to the best team in the East. And he's going to join the Mavs because they are spry and have a high draft pick, and they may sign someone he's currently playing with already in Toronto or someone Denver doesn't even want to pay. And he's going to go through the juggernaut West, instead of just 1 team, trying to take a team that might not even make the playoffs somewhere he can't take the Raptors with a better roster against a weaker conference. And he's going to take less money to do all this. What a stand up guy.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-04-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:56 PM   #742
Underdog

Quote:
So Lowry is going to leave Toronto, a team that fights for the 2-4 seed in the NBA leastern conf(the only conf he actually has a shot to make the all star game in), because they keep losing to the best team in the East. And he's going to join the Mavs because they are spry and have a high draft pick, and they may sign someone he's currently playing with already in Toronto or someone Denver doesn't even want to pay. And he's going to go through the juggernaut West, instead of just 1 team, trying to take a team that might not even make the playoffs somewhere he can't take the Raptors with a better roster against a weaker conference. And he's going to take less money to do all this. What a stand up guy.
Lowry is what you might call a "yahyes" guy -- even better than Carlisle's "be prepared" guys.

Old 05-04-2017, 11:58 PM   #743
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Is English your first language? I'm not talking about forwards, I'm asking what the "key" is here... The key to becoming a contender? WTF are you talking about?
The Mavs key are their forwards dammit. Always has been under Carlisle. Now we have a spry center. And the consideration of a veteran PG this offseason sounds almost better if we miss out on Fox or fultz. I'm not advocating for Rose to sign. Also Lowry considered Dallas that time we signed Monta right?
Old 05-05-2017, 12:04 AM   #744
yahyes
Banned

I really think Noel can be a more effective center against a team like golden state to match their speed. Gobert almost looks hobbled sometimes. Too slow for their pace later into the game. The jazz I look forward to see the Mavs play against next season. They have the same routine on offense.

Last edited by yahyes; 05-05-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:14 AM   #745
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

https://twitter.com/thefanaticsview/...275776/video/1

Better be fined, but prolly won't be. I'm ready for the NBA to increase the penalty for shit like this, especially in the post season. This is easily one of the worst I've seen. Really stupid by Beal to do it in a blowout as well.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:52 AM   #746
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Huge flop for sure, but that's also an illegal screen that Boston doesn't need to be setting 85 feet from the basket.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 07:18 AM   #747
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think melo is staying with the knicks to have it easy with their lotto pick.
Yeah, I see Melo taking the easy route. He'll either stay with NY who will be prepared to have a losing season or sign with LAC to play with CP3 and Pierce who pretend to be contenders. I don't see him going to a place like SAS where they expect to be a true championship caliber team.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #748
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Huge flop for sure, but that's also an illegal screen that Boston doesn't need to be setting 85 feet from the basket.
Yeah it was illegal and IT didn't take a good angle on the screen and Horford turned his body but why wasn't it necessary? Washington was pressuring the ball, you have to make teams pay when they pressure the ball as often as Washington was doing it. Whether it be a physical toll or help IT get going downhill with no defender in front of him I thought the idea was good. The execution was poor and the flop job by Beal was disgusting.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:31 AM   #749
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

That is 100% on Horford. He clearly moves his body into Beal which mean't that Beal just had to sell it. Nobody likes a flop, but Horford was stupid to move his body into him.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-05-2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:18 AM   #750
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it's all a little premature. And to yahyes, it's not a question of "if" he's going to opt out, he is going to opt out. He knows he can get much more than the $12MM if he opts in. No question.

Then you start to think of the pros and cons of him staying/leaving. You're right on all the reasons why he would stay. There are plenty of reasons why he could go elsewhere, too. Tired of losing every playoffs to LeBron, wanting to be "the guy" instead of 1a and 1b with DeRozan (who has looked fairly awful this series so far), etc.

However, you missed two bigger "key" decision factors. 1) He and DeRozan seem to be best buds and 2) Raptors can most likely offer him the best deal.

Again, very slim he would come here. But hey, when your biggest need is PG and an all-star is due to be an UFA, it merits discussion, at least.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:17 PM   #751
yahyes
Banned

The game 3 of the cle raptors game is on. I think Lowry is healthy to play but is sitting back cause of saving his value maybe? He seems frustrated.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #752
Underdog

Quote:
The game 3 of the cle raptors game is on. I think Lowry is healthy to play but is sitting back cause of saving his value maybe? He seems frustrated.
No better way to increase your value than winning in the playoffs.

Old 05-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #753
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
No better way to increase your value than winning in the playoffs.
He was game time decision too. Watch Corey Joseph of all point guards take his spot starting at point. That'll definitely convince him to jump ship.

Last edited by yahyes; 05-05-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:11 PM   #754
yahyes
Banned

LOL Toronto is garbage. And that goes for when the Rangers play them too.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:16 PM   #755
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

So tired of the East being a red carpet for w/e team Lebron is on. What a shit conference.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:13 AM   #756
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

So glad the site is back so that we can discuss how awesome another Warriors/Cavs finals will be.

Old 05-10-2017, 08:51 AM   #757
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
So glad the site is back so that we can discuss how awesome another Warriors/Cavs finals will be.
Actually, I'm trying VERY hard not to bust out laughing here at work from some of the replies to Yahyes posts.

Quote:
de·ni·al
dəˈnīəl/
noun
the action of declaring something to be untrue.
"she shook her head in denial"
synonyms: contradiction, refutation, rebuttal, repudiation, disclaimer;
- the refusal of something requested or desired.
"the denial of insurance to people with certain medical conditions"
- a statement that something is not true.
- Dallas-Mav.com forum poster Yahyes

Quote:
The key to what?
Old 05-10-2017, 08:54 AM   #758
MavzMan
Golden Member

Quote:
I forgot this one.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #759
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Harden in OT

0-3 1 assist, 3 TO
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #760
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Harden in OT

0-3 1 assist, 3 TO
And the recipient of a nice Manu block from behind.