Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-18-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's a winner?

I AM!!!!!!!!!!! After about a month of straight vBet losses I finally won last night.... In not one, but TWO separate events.

So, for now, I am a winner!!!!!

(windmill.... we do now.... )
Old 01-18-2007, 09:06 AM   #2
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

You are still a nerd.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
You are still a nerd.
Second
Old 01-18-2007, 09:19 AM   #4
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

This is an honest question, is there anyone who doesn't think that Drbio is the most pathetic Winner on this board?

He spends his day posting significant opinions, creating a second life on the internet, hoping that people won't be able to realise that he's a nice guy, since they can't see his glowing sunshine face, can't smell his aroma of confidence, can't hear his angelic voice, but still he's not gonna profit in any way...

I mean he's got so many friendly admirers on the internet, so many people who need to be given a shout out every day, so many soldiers that need to be cheered for, so many shining happy politician winners he has to support on their mission to sell taxbreaks to the people, while just not realizing how omnipotent he looks doing it...

Honestly, how wonderful has it got to be to be Doc Bio? If he can cope with his life on the internet, how well he must do it in real life?

However, isn't it lovely how brave he is? Trying to give his life a purpose every day, trying to do something all the time, just to keep himself from reflecting on his life... Just to keep himself from realizing that he's a somebody, that he's a contender...

Thumbs up big man, you inspire me. I truely admire your way of life, your swagger, your beatiful mind and the fine moments you've somehow build up in order to humbly accept all the wonderus things you're thinking and saying...

Let's all applaud you my friend, you're the biggest winner on this board, period.

But hey, post your opinion, who's the biggest winner on this board?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:00 AM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Jackpot.

I'm a healthy white male born into a middle-class family from Texas.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
You are still a nerd.

And rmacomic... I think I just threw up in my mouth a little after reading that.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:51 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

rmacomic- don't mind the nerd...he's a hata!

I think rmacomic is on to something......

Last edited by Drbio; 01-18-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:21 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
...so many soldiers that need to be cheered for...
In light of this need, what the heck are we doing with our time all day, all night?
Old 01-18-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles
In light of this need, what the heck are we doing with our time all day, all night?
Here are some good ideas...
http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28377
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote