Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 11-03-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

So Mavdog lost a little bet and I get to pick his avatar for the near future. I was thinking of the picture on this page(it won't let me link to picture directly).

Any other suggestions?

I also get to pick his sig. I was thinking of "I voted for John Kerry and all I got was this lousy avatar." or "I like the Sacremento Kings." Which is worse? Other suggestions?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2004, 10:37 AM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Help Dooby pick Mavdog's avatar

The bush finger is a CLASSIC avatar... I would LOVE to see him post with that... Let me look for some other fun stuff!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 11:16 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:Help Dooby pick Mavdog's avatar

I like the finger.....

I also like the following:

As for the sig line.....

I now see that President George W. Bush is MY President and I love him with all my heart. My name is Mavdog and I approve this message.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 11:39 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Another good one.

Sig line:

My name is Mavdog and I endorse this great man, George W. Bush, as MY President.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:56 AM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Get the Bush pic with his cowboy hat & aviator sunglasses.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The first sig idea is brilliant.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 12:05 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Madape, I recommend this picture for Mavdog's avatar:

Old 11-03-2004, 12:08 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-03-2004, 12:41 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I reduced the size of the KerryBushWins picture and cropped it. The "official" size of an avatar is supposed to be 45x45. The best I could do where you could see the picture was 45x65. Looks like this:

Old 11-03-2004, 01:41 PM   #10
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Don't you think the good ole bulldog should be preserved? very traditional.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:05 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Don't you think the good ole bulldog should be preserved? very traditional.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Very out of the question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2004, 10:27 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking his favorite columnist..

And it's not franken.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 10:38 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Maybe he should have the following in his signature:

I love Ann Coulter. She inspires me and I could learn a lot from her if my mind would only open. I am mavdog and I approve this message.
Old 11-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

So when does Mavdog get to start eating that crow anyways?
Old 11-09-2004, 06:55 PM   #15
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

How about this pic of the future Chief Justice of the Supreme Court:

Old 11-09-2004, 07:02 PM   #16
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

¡Mecacho!

(no translation available)
Old 11-09-2004, 09:19 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
How about this pic of the future Chief Justice of the Supreme Court:

Genius.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:26 PM   #18
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Alright, I've found it.

Ain't it beautiful?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:53 PM   #19
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

some suggestions

madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:22 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

I like that Winner and teh elephant pissin' on the liberals.