Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-22-2002, 02:40 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

Witness says Bryant hit teammate

02/22/02

Apparently, Kobe Bryant has more than a solid jumper and a quick first step to the basket. Bryant also has a good right jab.

According to a witness on the Los Angeles Lakers team bus, Bryant hit teammate Samaki Walker in the eye following joking between the two players that turned into a one-punch boxing match. The incident happened as the team bus was parking in the tunnel of Gund Arena before last night's Lakers-Cavaliers game.

When asked, Bryant didn't confirm or deny the altercation. Walker, meanwhile, said: "I don't know what everyone's talking about. Do you think Kobe would've played tonight if he would've hit me?"

Walker, who is on the injured list with a hyperextended right elbow, wore a bandage under his right eye that appeared swollen. He wasn't wearing the patch nor did he appear to have any swelling during the team's shootaround yesterday morning.

- Branson Wright

Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2002, 03:47 PM   #2
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Kobe is such a little baby......
Old 02-22-2002, 04:00 PM   #3
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

Kobe did not strike the guy, Shaq will put up with nothing like that on his team. I am sure it's the media reporting false stuff like they always do.
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 04:28 PM   #4
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Last night during the game, they said it was Shaq that hit him.
Old 02-22-2002, 05:04 PM   #5
Joe Joe
Banned

Exactly what I am saying, people do not know what they are talking about. They are reporting false stuff like they always do. They always want to find something to bring the Lakers down when the only thing they can do that is the Lakers.
Old 02-22-2002, 05:11 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Exactly what I am saying, people do not know what they are talking about. >>

Gosh - that's what everyone thinks about you!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 05:21 PM   #7
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

it wouldn't surprise me...kobe and shaq are both cowards
Old 02-22-2002, 07:01 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Amen to that Hales!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 11:41 PM   #9
Joe Joe
Banned

Everyone always want to make it like something is wrong in LA. Nothing is wrong they are the Champions and will continue to be. If those guys say it didn't happen, it probably didn't. After several TV shows reported 2 diff people that should tell everyone, that they obviously do not know what they talking about.

MFFL-I have added more info to this board Mavs wise than you have in the whole time you've been here. Say whatever you think about me, I could really careless.
Old 02-23-2002, 12:52 AM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< MFFL-I have added more info to this board Mavs wise than you have in the whole time you've been here. >>

Sure you have - that's a nice dream world you live in. Are visitors allowed or is it your private domain?
Old 02-23-2002, 02:45 PM   #11
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

JoeJoe,
Don't even go there man...you're just embarrassing yourself making comments like that...comparing yourself to MFFL is like comparing Dwayne Schintzius to MJ...it don't add up!

got it?
Old 02-23-2002, 04:39 PM   #12
Joe Joe
Banned

He's pulling articles off of the Internet, anyone can do that. I rather get info straight from the horses mouth, I always thought that was the more conventional way.
Old 02-23-2002, 05:35 PM   #13
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<<

Say whatever you want about me, I could really careless.
>>

Some times you make careless remarks.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 06:27 PM   #14
MFFL
Guru

<< I rather get info straight from the horses mouth >>

But nobody believes you. You have ZERO credibility.
Old 02-23-2002, 09:10 PM   #15
Joe Joe
Banned

Actually quite a few people here believes me man. They have told me so in the last few days, Thanks MFFL.
Old 02-23-2002, 09:30 PM   #16
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Joe Joe, (or whoever you are...you remind me of the infamous RCF)here's some words of advice:
Don't belive everything you see on TV (you obviously watch too much of it)

And in case you have'nt figured it out yet, nobody here likes you, and you only compound it by making assenine statements that only you alone think are relevant.

You may think everyone has it in for you because you speak the truth (in your mind) all the time. But in reality it's because it seems you purposefully make statements that you know are false or are at best, contreversial.

I've said all along that we should ignore your provacative comments and let you live in your own little dreamworld, but I admit you have a knack for illiciting conflict. So therefore we continue this feud, all along knowing you are inaccurate, and constantly proving you wrong.

The only time we CAN'T prove you wrong, is when you become your name-dropping---insider wannabe alter-ego.

Please for the sake of the quality of this board, refrain from making anymore statements like this:

<< &lt;&lt; MFFL-I have added more info to this board Mavs wise than you have in the whole time you've been here. &gt;&gt; >>

Old 02-23-2002, 10:16 PM   #17
David
Golden Member

&lt;Actually quite a few people here believes me man. They have told me so in the last few days, Thanks MFFL&gt;

They have told you so, just not on the forum. What are the names of this &quot;quite a few people&quot;? One would do.
Old 02-23-2002, 10:39 PM   #18
MFFL
Guru

<< They have told you so, just not on the forum. What are the names of this &quot;quite a few people&quot;? >>

I haven't seen a message thanking JoJo for his information and he doesn't have his PM turned on, so I think my theory about a dream world is gaining substance every day.
Old 02-24-2002, 06:35 AM   #19
Joe Joe
Banned

Well for 1 Jules confirmed my &quot;Najera will be a father&quot;(I wonder how I knew that?) info. I would think she'd know more than you all would about that. She herself said that they didn't want it public yet. None of you knew, Murphy tooted his own horn, lying that he knew but I know for a fact he didn't. Basketball 101 thanked me for the info among others. So if just 1 person confirms that I know what I am talking about then that's all that matters. I can add just as much to this board as any of you can, and to think you all are any better than me is crazy.

So MFFL, I would gladly appreciate your apology if you are man enough, but I can understand if you aren't. It is cool man, but I do know what I am talking about

Thanks to All!!
Old 02-24-2002, 06:58 AM   #20
MFFL
Guru

I'm man enough to apologize when I'm wrong, but I'm not. Therefore there is no need for me to apologize. You are a complete waste of bandwith.
Old 02-24-2002, 12:42 PM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion/suggestion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Maybe we should not come in and throw around indications that we have inside connections to the team. It seems rather tasteless. If we get good info we can just say that we got it from a reliable source. I think that shows a lot more class (You know, in the style of BLG - as far as I've seen). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

** UPDATE: I have just realized that I am completely off topic. This should have been in a diferent thread or a new thread. I'm sorry. I'll try to be more careful in the future.
Love you Mavs! Love you Mavs fans!
Old 02-24-2002, 02:27 PM   #22
Joe Joe
Banned

That's not what I am doing, if someone ask a question that I feel I can answer I will answer it. It's that simple, I try and provide to this board as much as I can, and people have the nerve to knock me for it. That shows what some of the people on this board is all about.
Old 02-24-2002, 08:04 PM   #23
MFFL
Guru

<< Well for 1 Jules confirmed my &quot;Najera will be a father&quot;(I wonder how I knew that?) info. >>

That's gossip - not Mavs news. You could have picked up that info from a family member who works at a doctor's office. Mavs news is if you could tell us who is going on IR next.
Old 02-24-2002, 08:51 PM   #24
Joe Joe
Banned

I could easily do that, how you say? I know the Mavs' doctor, lol. Believe it or not, I do. That's not hard to do though, whoever is hurt goes on the IR. It's that simple, even you could do that MFFL. Gosip? Come on you guys come up with some of the most hilarious stuff. I am sure the Najera fans wanted to know that he is going to become a father.
Old 02-24-2002, 09:40 PM   #25
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

How is Kobe Bryant a coward?
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 09:44 PM   #26
Joe Joe
Banned

That's beyond me Epitome, I would like to know the answer of that too. It sure gonna be good listening to the reply man.
Old 02-24-2002, 10:44 PM   #27
MFFL
Guru

<< I know the Mavs' doctor, lol. Believe it or not, I do. >>

What - do you sweep his office at night?
Old 02-24-2002, 10:48 PM   #28
Joe Joe
Banned

Yea whatever man
Old 02-24-2002, 10:53 PM   #29
David
Golden Member

I'm so proud of you for knowing a doctor, I could just burst. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2002, 10:54 PM   #30
MFFL
Guru

<<

I'm so proud of you for knowing a doctor, I could just burst. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

LOL - you're on a roll tonight David!
Old 02-25-2002, 12:27 AM   #31
Drbio
Banned

He's pulling articles off of the Internet, anyone can do that. I rather get info straight from the horses mouth, I always thought that was the more conventional way.

Are you sure you have the right end of that horse Joe?
Old 02-25-2002, 12:35 AM   #32
Joe Joe
Banned

Whatever Drbio, just keep tailoring to Murphy3's every need. I try my best to provide as much info as I can and you guys try to knock me for it.
Old 02-25-2002, 01:12 AM   #33
Drbio
Banned

JoeJoe- At best you provide intelligent posts 1 in 4 tries and I am sure to be crucified for giving you that much credit. I'll not waste my time on you but rather concentrate on intelligent posters in the future. Have a nice life sir. Best wishes.

Doc
Old 02-25-2002, 01:18 AM   #34
Joe Joe
Banned

Thanks-Appreciated!!
Old 02-25-2002, 07:26 PM   #35
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

1 in 4...
well, i would put it at... 1 in 20 or so
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote