Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2003, 10:56 AM   #41
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Any friend of outlet's is a friend of mine. Welcome Rich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 02:55 PM   #42
TexRich23

TexRich23 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Evil and Outlet,

I am a big boy, I can handle any ruffians or simpletons, but I do enjoy a good debate on the NBA or Mavs topics. But I also enjoy raising hell together too, so again, I look forward to the Mavs Fan Party a.k.a. the Party of the Year!

Richard
Old 02-07-2003, 02:59 PM   #43
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the board Richard. Look forward to reading your posts.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:03 PM   #44
senorfrog

<< Thanks Evil and Outlet,

I am a big boy, I can handle any ruffians or simpletons, but I do enjoy a good debate on the NBA or Mavs topics. But I also enjoy raising hell together too, so again, I look forward to the Mavs Fan Party a.k.a. the Party of the Year!

Richard
>>

The hunt for the right avitar begins....Anyone want to help Rich out?
Old 02-07-2003, 03:08 PM   #45
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

TexveryRich: It seem that OutlePass didn't advise you the better way to get an instantaneous and impressive enter in this site. But I can help some. Just post something like &quot;Eddie is the best player of the league&quot; and you are done!

Welcome. The OP's and Frog's friends are my friends too.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:15 PM   #46
TexRich23

Thanks again Gang for the welcome!

I'm sure the honey moon won't last long, I understand the newbies can get roughed up,... as long as it's the women doing most of the roughing up, LOL!

By the way, how do you post pics here?

I just updated , my profile, like anyone is interested anyway.

Talk at you later.

Richard
Old 02-07-2003, 03:19 PM   #47
senorfrog

<< Thanks again Gang for the welcome!

I'm sure the honey moon won't last long, I understand the newbies can get roughed up,... as long as it's the women doing most of the roughing up, LOL!

By the way, how do you post pics here?

I just updated , my profile, like anyone is interested anyway.

Talk at you later.

Richard
>>

You're off the hook. Newbies get a nice dose of Uber. Outlet will fill you in on that. Since you're a referral...we'll take it easy on ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I still get roughed up...but I can't get the ladies to participate.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:27 PM   #48
TexRich23

Hey Senor,

Wassup, How is the North East, I use to live in Hamilton and Princeton, New Jersey. I bet you are freezing now, BRRRHHH!

Well, here is my Hot sport opinion of the day. The Mavs can't win the Western Conference if they don't make a trade for a big man, unless, Shaq gets hurt, or CWebb is in jail, Rasheed is busted with 500 lbs of weed with Nate Newton, and if Tim Duncan is deported back to the Virgin Islands.

How many feel the same, or make your arguement otherwise.

Let the roughing up of this newbie begin!

Richard
Old 02-07-2003, 03:39 PM   #49
Chiwas
Guru

You're a troll, TexveryRich!

HEHEHEHEHEHE.

We already started [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. End of honeymoon.

Aren't you &Uuml;ber VIII? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2003, 03:49 PM   #50
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Chiwas with those picture in your tag line hardly any of the guys pay attention to anything you say anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 03:50 PM   #51
LRB
Guru

BTW did you say something? I wasn't paying attention. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 04:33 PM   #52
TexRich23

Chiwas,

Hey I love the Mavs, and I think it's fun watching them play, and they have a lot of talent. But besides Dirk, I don't see why Dallas should have any sacred cows, i.e. Nash, Finley, Van Exel, and LaFrentz.

If there is something that can be done that would help give us a legitimate power presence inside, the Mavs have to do it. Go the RealGM.com, they have salaries of all slotted players in the NBA, you would be surprised of the potential deals that could happen in the NBA. It allows you to make up deals with different teams. I'm sure most of you know about this website.

Of course you know that you would be not just trading players for talent or needs but also salaries. It verifies if the deal could even pass mustard with the NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement. It's just an idea to think of which players financially speaking could possibly be dealt to Dallas.

Richard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 04:44 PM   #53
senorfrog

<< Hey Senor,

Wassup, How is the North East, I use to live in Hamilton and Princeton, New Jersey. I bet you are freezing now, BRRRHHH!

Richard
>>

Freezin my a** off just like the rest of y'all. Princeton, eh? Not like it used to be! I bet you miss the jug handle freeways, don't ya?
Old 02-07-2003, 04:52 PM   #54
TexRich23

Senor

You know what's funny about that, when I moved up there, know one told me about the &quot;jug handles&quot;. I was like an idiot, in my Ryder Truck with my car hooked up on a trailer, on the left side trying to make a left turn.

Actually, I kinda of miss Jersey. I miss bar pie, and drinking with the Jersey crowd. The joke I heard all the time was this Cowboy joke:

What do you call 30 millionaires watching the Super Bowl?

The Dallas Cowboys.

Actually there were a lot of Cowboy fans up there.

Keep warm, and talk at you later.

Richard
Old 02-07-2003, 05:01 PM   #55
senorfrog

<< Senor

You know what's funny about that, when I moved up there, know one told me about the &quot;jug handles&quot;. I was like an idiot, in my Ryder Truck with my car hooked up on a trailer, on the left side trying to make a left turn.

Actually, I kinda of miss Jersey. I miss bar pie, and drinking with the Jersey crowd. The joke I heard all the time was this Cowboy joke:

What do you call 30 millionaires watching the Super Bowl?

The Dallas Cowboys.

Actually there were a lot of Cowboy fans up there.

Keep warm, and talk at you later.

Richard
>>

You're brave Richard! The wrath of Cowboy fan is forthcoming, I can feel it.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:36 PM   #56
Chiwas
Guru

Tex: I´ll blame you if this thread is changed to the &quot;General Mavs Discussion&quot; or &quot;Other Sports Talk&quot; categories. I guess it´d be the first time that it´d happen to a &quot;Lounge&quot; thread.

Ha! It seems that you're a reverse troll, after all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, you're safe since you didn't mention Eddie as a non sacred cow.

Chiwas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 05:51 PM   #57
TexRich23

Chiwas

I didn't mention Eddie, because he doesn't have much trade value. But I did forget to mention Shawn Bradley as tradeable.

Richard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 05:59 PM   #58
senorfrog

<< Chiwas

I didn't mention Eddie, because he doesn't have much trade value. But I did forget to mention Shawn Bradley as tradeable.

Richard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Did I mention wrath? MadApe?...EvilMav?...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It's a good thing I don't have you on the &quot;island&quot;[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2004, 03:03 PM   #59
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Ladies and Gents....OutletPass!!!

bump.

The lightheartedness of OP shines in this thread.