Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-13-2007, 01:11 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oden to miss rookie season?

September 13, 2007 - 2:07 pm
Yahoo! -
Greg Oden, the Portland Trail Blazers ' No. 1 pick in the 2007 NBA Draft, will miss the 2007-2008 season after knee surgery on Thursday, two league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Oden, the 7-footer out of Ohio State, underwent exploratory surgery on his right knee on Thursday in Vancouver. The extent of the damage was not immediately clear, but Oden, one of the most celebrated young players in years, will be lost for the season.

The Blazers are expected to make an announcement shortly
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, just saw this posted on TrueHoop.

That sucks.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

This might put them more than a year behind in terms of really getting it all together chemistry wise, and seeing what pieces they need for the season after this.

That sucks for them.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Great, now the Blazers are in position to have the number 1 pick in back to back drafts.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:34 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
Great, now the Blazers are in position to have the number 1 pick in back to back drafts.
That was their plan all along!!!
Old 09-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #6
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Damn.

I had a funny feeling about this...

This is catastrophic for Oden, disastrous for Portland and bad for the NBA

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 09-13-2007 at 03:09 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:10 PM   #7
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

should'a went with Durant. this guys body looks like he's 40...if this is any indication early on.....

i would have went with Durant too, though.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:22 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
great point...who is projected as the #1 next year?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:16 PM   #9
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nba.com/blazers/news/Oden....html?rss=true

An exploratory arthroscopic surgery performed on Greg Oden today revealed cartilage damage to the Portland Trail Blazers rookie’s right knee. Oden is likely to miss the 2007-08 NBA season.

"Greg had an arthroscopy and a micro fracture surgery today," said team physician Dr. Don Roberts, who performed the surgery. "He was found to have articular cartilage damage in his right knee. The area of injury was not large and we were able to treat it with micro fracture, which stimulates the growth of cartilage. There are things about this that are positive for Greg. First of all he is young. The area where the damage was is small and the rest of his knee looked normal. All those are good signs for a complete recovery from micro fracture surgery."

Oden is expected to be on crutches for up to eight weeks. Recovery time from micro fracture surgery varies from person to person, but generally takes between six and 12 months for full recovery.

"Certainly this is a setback, but our future is still incredibly bright," said Trail Blazers General Manager Kevin Pritchard. "Is it disappointing? Yes. However, this is a great core of talent and players of strong character and will continue to be."

Oden, the #1 pick in June’s NBA Draft, averaged 15.7 points and 9.6 rebounds for Ohio State last season, leading the Buckeyes to the NCAA national championship game as a freshman.

"We know this discouraging news for all of our fans, however, the people of Portland are very enthusiastic and compassionate about their Trail Blazers and I know they will stand behind Greg and the team during his recovery," said Trail Blazers President Larry Miller. "We believe our fans and sponsors are going to continue to support us because they know we’re headed in the right direction."
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...
Old 09-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #11
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
great point...who is projected as the #1 next year?
Darren McFadden.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:03 PM   #12
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

The year of Danny Ainge?
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the reasons why I would have gone with Durant. Oden is never healthy. I feel for the guy and for Portland.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:16 PM   #14
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone want to give a reason why Portland shouldn't tank their season now? You get a player you expect to be the cornerstone of your franchise for years and you haven't even seen him play totally healthy and won't see him play an NBA game for another year. Also sucks that we won't be seeing the Portland vs Seatle games we wanted to see.... now those games will be as boring as they always were.

Hmm... I wonder who the rookie of the year will be now....
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:55 PM   #15
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

This is one of the sadder sports stories I've heard in a while. I was really excited to watch Oden dominate for the next decade. He seems like a great young kid, and I really hope he has a full recovery.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #16
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

This makes me really sad. Let's hope he can recover as well as Amare did.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:15 PM   #17
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

wow...just wow

that is awful. I'd be trading the guy though if he's already injury prone. I'd tank the season if I were portland too. I bet they will..
Old 09-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #18
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
This is one of the reasons why I would have gone with Durant. Oden is never healthy. I feel for the guy and for Portland.
I hate this kind of reasoning. Because if you knew that Oden was going to need micro-fracture surgery in September, all you needed was Kevin Pritchard's cellphone number and you could've collected a big, fat consulting fee. Better luck next time, Karnack.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
I hate this kind of reasoning. Because if you knew that Oden was going to need micro-fracture surgery in September, all you needed was Kevin Pritchard's cellphone number and you could've collected a big, fat consulting fee. Better luck next time, Karnack.
Could you please elaborate on what you mean here? Are you implying that a history of steady injuries does not in any way suggest that the player is more likely to be injured in the future than a player who has a history void of injury?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:15 PM   #20
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
WTF? Are you serious?

I didn't say a f'ing thing about knowing he was going to need the micro surgery only that I didn't like his injury prone issues. It's not something I made up as his history with injuries is well known.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:31 PM   #21
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Could you please elaborate on what you mean here? Are you implying that a history of steady injuries does not in any way suggest that the player is more likely to be injured in the future than a player who has a history void of injury?
I'm saying if you can predict micro-fracture surgery based on a broken wrist and tonsilitis we need you in Iraq.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #22
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

That means Portland is going to get the #1 pick again?

What a deal

Hello San Antonio Spurs =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:05 AM   #23
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

What a deal.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #24
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

sam bowie 2?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:06 PM   #25
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 09-14-2007, 03:07 PM   #26
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

=\

Contact Me
Old 09-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #27
ty
Diamond Member

Merry Christmas Kevin Durant.

Old 09-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #28
ty
Diamond Member

Happy Rookie of the Year Kevin Durant.

Old 09-14-2007, 03:34 PM   #29
alby
Guru

I feel sorry for Greg Oden.

and I can't believe lightning might strike twice for that organization.

Contact Me
Old 09-14-2007, 09:20 PM   #30
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Poor top 10 cornerstone of an NBA franchise player ;(
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 06:31 AM   #31
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Poor top 10 cornerstone of an NBA franchise player ;(
So does that mean that Dirk "the MVP" Nowitzki can step up into the top ten as an alternate?

Anyway, Im not a huge fan of Oden's, but I do admire the class of apologizing-- something Amare didnt do

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-15-2007 at 08:20 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:19 AM   #32
alby
Guru

I am a huge durant fan, but I hope Oden eventually does become an unstoppable force at center now just cause I feel sorry for the kid

Contact Me
Old 09-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #33
OSUmavsfan

OSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to all

Is Oden really that injury-prone? His only major injury before this one that I know of is the ligament in his wrist. I don't really think one injury should have been enough to deter the Blazers from taking Oden. I do think they should have drafted Durant though, and I even go to Ohio State.
OSUmavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

after thinking about it.. if I were the blazers I would tank the season.

Think about it. Rookie of the year Brandon Roy, Oden coming in fully rested and recovered, a top 3 pick probably, and the rest of the team (esp aldridge) is really really young.

Next year wasn't going to be a competitive year anyway.. this could make them Elite in 2-3 years.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #35
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
after thinking about it.. if I were the blazers I would tank the season.

Think about it. Rookie of the year Brandon Roy, Oden coming in fully rested and recovered, a top 3 pick probably, and the rest of the team (esp aldridge) is really really young.

Next year wasn't going to be a competitive year anyway.. this could make them Elite in 2-3 years.
Yeah. And it's not like they have to intentionally lose anyway. With the group of inexperienced youngsters they have playing against mostly solid teams in the west, they're going to have no trouble losing plenty games while trying to win.
They just need to play for getting their young core experience. Losing games will take care of itself.

Last edited by DevinFuture; 09-17-2007 at 01:46 PM.
DevinFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #36
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Bad news for all couch potatoes:

Oden Hurt Knee Getting Off Couch?
September 17, 2007 - 12:10 pm

Oregonian - The Blazers still aren't sure how or when Greg Oden injured his right knee. On his blog, Oden mentioned that he first felt pain getting off his couch two weeks ago. Pritchard said Oden played pickup basketball with teammates Sept. 5, then did a full running workout on a track the next day. That's when the team noticed swelling.

"The honest truth is that we don't know," Pritchard said. "It could have happened when he was playing basketball, it could have happened when he was running the track . . . we just don't know."

Link

Yes, the couch is a very dangerous place to be . . .

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:33 AM   #37
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

hate to see this for 2 reasons 1 because i hate to see anyone get hurt and 2 because now everyone will blame him being a bust on this. I really do hope he fully recovers.

and btw this doesnt give durant the roy. It was already his.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote