Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Golden State Signs Troy Hudson

September 24, 2007 - 3:48 pm
RealGM Staff Report -
The Golden State Warriors have signed free agent guard Troy Hudson, it was announced today by Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Chris Mullin. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not announced.

Hudson, 31, appeared in 34 games last season with the Minnesota Timberwolves , averaging 5.9 points and 2.1 assists in 16.3 minutes per game. He scored a season-high 26 points at Boston on March 4, one of three 20-plus point outings (also 22 at Phoenix on January 21, and 20 vs. New Orleans on November 18). Additionally, his three-point field goal percentage (.350) marked the fifth time in the last six seasons in which he shot at least 35% from behind the arch.

“We’re excited to add a player of Troy’s caliber to our team,” said Mullin. “He’s had a productive NBA career and, most importantly, will provide us with additional depth in the backcourt. He has the ability to run a team and some of his other strengths – such as three-point shooting – will fit in well with our style of play.”
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #2
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Pig tails.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:00 AM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

under that system, expect some numbers

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:27 AM   #4
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
under that system, expect some numbers
I agree alby. I don't think much of Hudson as an all-around player (I remember him as being one of the most selfish PGs in the league... he'll shoot from anywhere), but in the GS system he should be a force to contend with. If he can stay healthy he will likely replace some of the scoring punch that GS used to get from J-Rich. I am sorry to say this might be a good match for player and team.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #5
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

His rap cd might now reach 100 sales. Mini mini platinum baby.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:17 AM   #6
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

You never can have too many chuckers on a Don Nelson team.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote