Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice
Default Backup PG Help: Utah Guards

I've been thinking who we could snatch up to fill in at the #2 PG slot and I figured I'd take a look at some numbers.

From what I see, both of Utah's PGs are playing at a pretty high level... well decent level. (Ronnie Price/Brevin Knight). When Williams comes back, they might be ready to move one of those guys. Who knows, they might just need an aging yet halfway capable swingman in return.

Looks like Memphis can't make up its mind on who they want to feature at the PG slot (Mike Conley or Kyle Lowry)... but as it stands right now, I think Donnie needs to take a look at Utah's backup Pgs.

Last edited by erdubya; 11-11-2008 at 01:13 PM.
erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #2
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Sign me in..either one of them will be an upgrade
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to see Brevin Knight here. I think he would be a solid backup to Kidd
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote