Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-30-2003, 12:04 PM   #1
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road
Default Cow's vs. Skin's predictions

No stats needed this week...

28-13

Cowboy's plus 15 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

What the Cowboy's should focus on in my opinion is getting to P. Ramsey during this game. If you check the Skin's depth chart you can see that they have no solid backup at QB. It would be intresting to see the coach's face if Ramsey takes a few shots from R. Williams.

The key to this game will be establishing a solid balance attack of run & pass from this offensive unit for the Cowboy's to pull a victory here. I hope A. Murrell can get the rushing attack going in this game.

This is a hugh game for the Cowboy's if they want to advance to the playoff's this season.

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2003, 12:38 PM   #2
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Cow's vs. Skin's predictions

21 - 18

I predict a good game for QC and the 3 amigos (Bryant, Galloway & Glenn).
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 05:25 PM   #3
Nicky31

Kingrex,

It will be difficult for 1 of the receivers because C. Bailey will be on 1 of them, and he is a shutdown CB.

(I have a feeling he will be lined up on Galloway or Bryant)

Old 10-30-2003, 06:21 PM   #4
arsenalth9

arsenalth9 is on a distinguished road

Cowboys 27-10

Hoping that Quincy can get back on his game, like he had been in weeks 2-7. Maybe something good will happen in the runing game, be it Hambrick getting more than 3 yards a carry or Cason breaking open a big one again, or even murrell getting some yards.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:44 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Boys 20 to 13 over the Skins
Old 10-30-2003, 07:49 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

This game will be a close one and boys will win it 17-14 on an overtime field goal by Billy Cundiff
Old 10-30-2003, 11:22 PM   #7
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE: Cow's vs. Skin's predictions

lack of dallas pass rush worries me
boys 31
Skins 28

I have a feeling the skins will have success through the air. But so will dallas, and the boys will score a defensive TD to win this one.
Old 10-31-2003, 11:40 AM   #8
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Cowboys are 1-0 this season with Dooby in attendance. Confident that the streak will continue. Boys by ten.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 11:45 AM   #9
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Cowboys are 1-0 this season with Dooby in attendance. Confident that the streak will continue. Boys by ten.
You'd better be prepared to be in every home/road game then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 03:36 PM   #10
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

Skins in a blowout [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously, Skins 20, Cowboys 10.
Old 10-31-2003, 04:41 PM   #11
Nicky31

thebac,

What makes you think the Skin's will win this game on Sunday? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 05:03 PM   #12
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

It's Washington.
27-14 Dallas.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:49 PM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Barring some horrible Q-Car meltdown, I see no reason why the Cowboys won't win this one. The Redskins are having some serious problems and two of their runningbacks are injured. I say Dallas wins 17 - 6.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 07:11 PM   #14
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

I hate to say it, but I think the foreskins win this game by about 10. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

It has never mattered what the records were for these two teams and often, it is the underdog that walks away smiling.

Go Cowboys though!
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 07:59 PM   #15
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I say Cowboys win by 11, they always seem to play well against Washington. Dallas better win, because their schedule this month is tough. It sure would be nice going into it with a 6-2 cushion.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 12:39 AM   #16
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

Richie Anderson is the stabilzer for the Dallas Offense, without him we have to depend on the defense to pull us though. Will the skins backed into a corner with 3 straight losses, I predit a Skins win 17 - 10
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 10:44 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

If this game were in Washington and we were playing without Anderson I would predict a Washington win.

But given the home field advantage, I've got to believe we can pull out a win. We need a win. (If we lose this game, I want us to lose out to get a better draft pick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img] ).

Give me the Boys... 17-10
Old 11-01-2003, 11:55 AM   #18
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

23-14. Dallas' win.

Old 11-02-2003, 07:42 PM   #19
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Boys 20 to 13 over the Skins
Looks like I did pretty good. 1 point short for each team.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 07:44 PM   #20
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nicky31
thebac,

What makes you think the Skin's will win this game on Sunday? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Looks like it was just wishful thinking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 07:48 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
23-14. Dallas' win.
Sheesh. One can't trust in the cowboys to make fiable predictions...[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2003, 07:51 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

damn, if i would have known you said 23-14..i probably would have knocked my prediction from 23-14 to 21-14

oh well
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 08:00 PM   #23
Chiwas
Guru

You borrowed it from me. There has to be no shame accepting it.

Anyway, we missed it.