Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
S&T is just straight up DJ-Tyson possible. You cant pack Tyson and Felton together in this S&T. The Clippers also dont have a TE

The only way we are doing this is when the Clippers find a way (TE, another three-team trade) to take Felton too. Or give us Redick for Felton...

Just as a favor for Tyson alone? Not happening
@SteveKylerNBA
(Basketball Insiders)
Quote:
If DeAndre Jordan does choose Dallas, Mavericks willing to sign and trade Chandler to make it work.
Quote:
Because Dallas has a lot of respect for Tyson and would help him out, if they can get Jordan
Take it for what it's worth, but I just don't see the Mavs turning down TC if that is where he wants to be.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
@SteveKylerNBA
(Basketball Insiders)

Take it for what it's worth, but I just don't see the Mavs turning down TC if that is where he wants to be.
I dont like it because its an playoff opponent. Getting eliminated by the Clippers with Tyson would make them look pretty stupid.

Its not for the respect for Tyson, i think they made an agreement with Tyson. Tyson doesnt search other teams (Lakers) or signs somewhere else before Jordans decision. If Jordan comes, they do the S&T...if Jordan stays they re-sign Chandler.

win-win. Tyson knows he will play for Clippers or Mavs on a nice contract and Mavs dont have to fear to lose Jordan AND Tyson.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote