Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-26-2004, 03:41 PM   #1
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA.com G.M. Poll - Fun to Watch/Slills

<u>Which team will be the most fun to watch in '04-05?</u>
Denver Nuggets 23.8%
Memphis Grizzlies 19.0%
Phoenix Suns 14.3%
Dallas Mavericks 14.3%
Detroit Pistons 9.5%
Sacramento Kings 9.5%
Others receiving votes: Miami Heat, Utah Jazz

<u>Which player is the most athletic?</u>
LeBron James, Cleveland 33.3%
Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers 19.0%
Kenyon Martin, Denver 9.5%
Vince Carter, Toronto 9.5%
Others receiving votes: Steve Francis, Orlando; Kevin Garnett, Minnesota; Corey Maggette, L.A. Clippers; Jason Richardson, Golden State; Amare Stoudemire, Phoenix; Gerald Wallace, Charlotte

<u>Which player is the most athletic?</u>
LeBron James, Cleveland 33.3%
Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers 19.0%
Kenyon Martin, Denver 9.5%
Vince Carter, Toronto 9.5%
Others receiving votes: Steve Francis, Orlando; Kevin Garnett, Minnesota; Corey Maggette, L.A. Clippers; Jason Richardson, Golden State; Amare Stoudemire, Phoenix; Gerald Wallace, Charlotte

<u>Which team has the best home-court advantage?</u>
Sacramento Kings 71.4%
Denver Nuggets 7.1%
Utah Jazz 7.1%
Others receiving votes: Detroit Pistons, L.A. Lakers, New York Knicks

<u>Which player is the fastest with the ball?</u>
T.J. Ford, Milwaukee 25.0%
Jason Kidd, New Jersey 25.0%
Allen Iverson, Philadelphia 10.0%
Tony Parker, San Antonio 10.0%
Others receiving votes: Earl Boykins, Denver; LeBron James, Cleveland; Stephon Marbury, New York; Yuta Tabuse, Phoenix; Jason Terry, Dallas; Jason Williams, Memphis

<u>Which player is best at moving without the ball?</u>
Richard Hamilton, Detroit 45.0%
Reggie Miller, Indiana 30.0%
Peja Stojakovic, Sacramento 10.0%
Andrei Kirilenko, Utah 10.0%
Wally Szczerbiak, Minnesota 5.0%

Old 10-26-2004, 03:50 PM   #2
fifteenth man

fifteenth man is on a distinguished road
Default RE:NBA.com G.M. Poll - Fun to Watch/Slills

That's pretty cool that Utah got some votes. We all thought Utah was going to be in the bottom 3 or 4 of the league at the beginning of last year, and now they are thought of as a comer. How great is Jerry Sloan!

I'm really curious about how Utah, Memphis and Pheonix are going to do. If these three teams, along with Portland, Houston, and LA all play well then some really good teams are going to miss the playoffs.
fifteenth man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 03:53 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

How far we've dropped. We used to be in the top two funnest teams to watch, undisputedly.

Tied for third.....shame.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll take the drop as a compliment because we are suddenly a little more gritty. That, and the injuries this pre-season have given the GMs reason to worry.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 05:01 PM   #4
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road
Default RE: NBA.com G.M. Poll - Fun to Watch/Slills

I am shocked that we don't have the homecourt advantage votes. I accept nothing short of 2nd to the Kings. Didn't we only lose 4 games at home all last year?

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 05:04 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
I am shocked that we don't have the homecourt advantage votes. I accept nothing short of 2nd to the Kings. Didn't we only lose 4 games at home all last year?
wev'e got so many new players though, so we will obviously dive 5 spots.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote