Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Has anybody successfully contacted DJ about this?

It's a shame to see the board so dead after re-signing Haywood...
But it also shows you who the TRUE fans are. We're willing to brave trojan virus attacks for the chance to share our sports thoughts about Brendan Haywood's resigning.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
But it also shows you who the TRUE fans are. We're willing to brave trojan virus attacks for the chance to share our sports thoughts about Brendan Haywood's resigning.
Company computer - not my problem!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Company computer - not my problem!

Company computer instead of your own?! Your lack of willingness to make sacrifices for this board in this challenging time is disturbing... Come on, what could possibly go wrong? (...and why has my notebook been so sluggish the last couple of minutes?)

Anyway, on an unrelated note, it would indeed be nice if there was someone to take care of these things somewhat quickly. Being in charge of a managed server (and calling the webhosting company in case of an external attack) and managing a vbulletin isn't the most trying task in the world.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Company computer instead of your own?! Your lack of willingness to make sacrifices for this board in this challenging time is disturbing... Come on, what could possibly go wrong? (...and why has my notebook been so sluggish the last couple of minutes?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-08-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, so bernardos70 wants me to say that somehow he was logged off from the site from all of the places he logs in at. When he tries to log in, it takes him to a blank page, so I guess once you're logged out you can't log back in.

And also, yesterday when I first got the trojan thing, a Java 6 screen came up acting like it was loading something. I'm only saying this because other people have been describing whatever they see.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote