Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy birthday Brooke!!

This isn't to anyone that any of you know. But, an old boss of mine has a daughter turning 8. What's the big deal about that? Well, her mother was only 22 weeks pregnant when she was born. So, yeah, it's a pretty big deal. And yeah, you might expect someone born that pre-mature to have alot of health issues. Well, I'm happy to say that the only issue she has happens to the same one that I was born with.... she has to wear corrective lenses.

She truly is a tiny miracle. It's a good thing Obama wasn't around the hospital when she was born.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-04-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
It's a good thing Obama wasn't around the hospital when she was born.
Brooke's mother wanted to kill Brooke when she was born? I bet that was one tough bitch to have to work for.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the father was the boss. I'm sure that if the mother would have wanted to kill Brooke, Obama would have provided the knife.

But anyways, let's keep this on topic.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

What did you mean when you said that it's a good thing Obama wasn't around the hospital when she was born? I took it to mean that Brooke wouldn't be here today if that were the case.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

I just didn't think it would be a good idea for her to grow up leaning towards one direction or the other politically..especially to the far left. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to have outside political influences from sociopaths at such a young age... that's all.

Probably a good thing that Hitler wasn't in the room.. maybe not a good idea for a suicide bomber to be in there either... probably not a good idea for Johnny Depp to be in there... Or Giulani since he looks like a touchy felly kinda uncle that alot of families have.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-04-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:14 AM   #6
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I will stay away from the political dscussion, but WOW, 22 weeks! That is amazing! My brother was a 28 weeker, and he's great now! And here I am sitting in the hospital at 37 weeks, 3 days with high blood pressure on strict bedrest. I have been here since Tuesday morning and will be here until after the baby is born. Their goal is to keep me stable until Tuesday morning when I hit 38 weeks and induce that morning. I guess 38 weeks is some magic number where the lungs are developed enough to keep the baby out of NICU. I can't imagine delivering at 22 weeks. Though this has been an incredibly difficult pregnancy, I'm glad Luke has remained in my tummy so he can develop and mature as much as possible. The good news? Less than a week until I meet my Luke!!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:38 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

prayers are with MVP...

what a great story, murph.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

congrats brooke!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote